GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl i posted about it named China. i didn't see her name posted as chelsea. The one I posted is missing from PA. I posted the link further up. If its the same girl then I'm glad she is home and safe.

I posted about the other China girl too. I found her and turned in a tip. I'll have to find my post but do remember her.

Yes, Chelsea really had me worried. A young child who's autistic in Philly scared me. She is a pretty girl and looks older than she is. imo

Far out, you can only wonder "what if" that had been properly followed up.

So police can find the actual call right and listen to the voice of the person making the call?I can't believe this wasn't followed up on or that they didn't return to the same home later on on the same day in Oct. If the call was from before she lived at that home than it would be less likely that she was involved. But now, police can't exclude her either, if the call was in Oct. This is really disturbing. Was a baby or small child raped? Was CR raped? Who made the call?

:bdsong:

Happy Birthday! to little "N"

May you feel peace on your special day!

A spokesperson for Philadelphia District Attorney's Office says it's just a matter of semantics and that kidnapping for ransom is the full legal term for kidnapping in the Commonwealth.

Harrison says he's hired a private investigator to help build a defense for Regusters. He insists to NBC10's Daralene Jones the teen is taking the fall for someone else.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...191903931.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_PHBrand

The link also discusses the assault which precipitated Regusters move to the more distant prison.

I need to do a little more research, but if you're interested, check out the Philly rap sheet. There was an individual arrested today at 1:34pm. Initials are LR and offense date was 2/18. I sure hope her last name is a coincidence.

If Regusters is covering or taking the fall for someone, getting assaulted may have made her realize that chit just got real. At least I hope so.

As far as I am aware, other prisoners don't like those accused of child abuse.
Although it might have nothing to do with that. Maybe somebody just didn't like her.

Or someone was 'reminding' her to keep her mouth shut, or else...
Like a friend of another guilty party warning her not to be a snitch

I need to do a little more research, but if you're interested, check out the Philly rap sheet. There was an individual arrested today at 1:34pm. Initials are LR and offense date was 2/18. I sure hope her last name is a coincidence.

*Note: her DOB is in 74, so it is NOT the one that pops up on FB who lives in SS, MD*

According to Kline, the child provided statements to police saying she heard two different set of footsteps walking around the home where she was allegedly held captive. One of them was heavy and consistent with a man, according to Kline. Police also say the child was blindfolded and kept underneath a bed while she was held captive.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/50863722/#.USQi3KU4vC4

I saw this too early today. I tried checking all over fb. The last name had me going until the 2/18 offence date. Similar charges. I couldn't find a connection but I don't know all the N's family names either.

Wasn't the news of CR on Sunday being moved to the prison? I posted it. When I get back I'll search for it. I got it off of phillyrapsheet. I also posted yesterday about the prison but also a day before too. bbl

Yes Dr., you caught the move before it hit the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000