GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources say Regusters may have acted alone initially, but they suspect she had help covering her tracks before the police closed in.

Police have collected dozens of pieces of possible evidence from Regusters' home for laboratory analysis. That analysis is ongoing at several labs, and the police say it may be a week or more before they wrap things up.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9002990

Positive police work!

IIRC WS member made an earlier discovery of a FB post alluding to the possibility CR may have been sexually abused by her father...smh

Yes, I don't recall who..sorry.. If he went to jail in 06 CR was about 11.
Could have been one of her friends.

Still confused as to whether there were others involved or not. The victim says she heard a male in the house with a heavy footfall at the same time Regusters, less heavy tread was being heard.

Our victim has been amazing in recalling important information and she was interviewed by skilled experts.

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/...t-victim-may-get-dollar105000-in-reward-money

Pennsylvania state Sen. Anthony Hardy Williams, D-Pa. 8th, brought $30,000 to the pot and encouraged community leaders to donate. Williams says he and other donors have been wrestling with where the money should go.

snip

All three men say it’s important to wait until the police investigation is finished before deciding how to disburse the reward.

IIRC WS member made an earlier discovery of a FB post alluding to the possibility CR may have been sexually abused by her father...smh

I think that was me, but it was Myspace.

I'm never sure what the rules are when posting, but this is a blog post from Cristina's sister. I do not know if they share the same father, or even if there was abuse, but from the wording of the post, that is what I gleaned from it.

Bottom one on 1/4/07:
http://www.myspace.com/phillyswoops/blog

"Why does bad things have to happen to people in general. Im here listening to music and I want to cry. The only thing is that im not sure why I want to cry. Its like my family has a different vision of me and are not seeing who I am and what I want. My mom, sister and dad depress me alot because I think about our situations and just want to break down. My mom thinks I destroyed her and my sister's life. My dad.... i dont knmow what to say. I loved my dad with all of my heart and he was using me. My sister...... I love her to death, but im tired of fighting her. I cant take the pressure of being made to feel like everyone's pain that has came into my life is my fault. Im tired of feeling this way and it stresses me because this is why I am the way I am. I think that maybe I just need my family to understand me sometimes and not criticize me."

ETA: Mods please remove if this is against the rules.

Christina Regusters, the 19-year-old woman charged in the abduction and sexual assault case of a five-year-old Cobbs Creek girl, has been moved into protective custody -- a safer area of the prison, after being threatened.

"Sometimes it's even standard with high-profile cases like hers," said Arnold Matos, Director of Corrections for Northampton County.

Earlier this month, Regusters was transferred from a Philadelphia jail to the Northampton County Prison after she was assaulted, according to her attorney.

Regusters was moved into protective custody over the weekend because she is receiving on-going threats, according to an authority with first-hand knowledge of her investigation who did not want to be named.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...tina-Regusters-Moved-Isolation-193064991.html

I think that was me, but it was Myspace.

I'm never sure what the rules are when posting, but this is a blog post from Cristina's sister. I do not know if they share the same father, or even if there was abuse, but from the wording of the post, that is what I gleaned from it.

Bottom one on 1/4/07:
http://www.myspace.com/phillyswoops/blog

"Why does bad things have to happen to people in general. Im here listening to music and I want to cry. The only thing is that im not sure why I want to cry. Its like my family has a different vision of me and are not seeing who I am and what I want. My mom, sister and dad depress me alot because I think about our situations and just want to break down. My mom thinks I destroyed her and my sister's life. My dad.... i dont knmow what to say. I loved my dad with all of my heart and he was using me. My sister...... I love her to death, but im tired of fighting her. I cant take the pressure of being made to feel like everyone's pain that has came into my life is my fault. Im tired of feeling this way and it stresses me because this is why I am the way I am. I think that maybe I just need my family to understand me sometimes and not criticize me."

ETA: Mods please remove if this is against the rules.

Yes I saw this early on too, definitely something going on there. CR sister more than likely same father as she has his surname on her fb page.

Is it normal for there to be so little about the arrested in the media?? I am surprised by the lack of articles after the arrest. Maybe they are keeping quiet for a reason, I don't know.

Makes me wonder if CR was manipulated into this by someone who is a lot more with it, and they've made a clean getaway. That her being caught is of no consequence to them?

Is it normal for there to be so little about the arrested in the media?? I am surprised by the lack of articles after the arrest. Maybe they are keeping quiet for a reason, I don't know.

Makes me wonder if CR was manipulated into this by someone who is a lot more with it, and they've made a clean getaway. That her being caught is of no consequence to them?

Until someone else is in custody and charged, you won't hear much unless the police need help locating someone of interest. CR's court date is coming up. We will almost definitely hear more, then. Because N is 5, they want to protect her as much as possible, so you're not going to hear much speculation from the media. I am actually impressed how respectful the media is being. Don't get me wrong. I want to know more, but I have to remind myself of the nature of this horrible crime. :jail::furious:

Are the others taken in for questioning still named by LE as POI or have they been eliminated for now?

Don't tell me we are going to have to start bumping this thread. Did she really do this all on her own? No one else is involved?

Are the others taken in for questioning still named by LE as POI or have they been eliminated for now?

Last I remember reading was that they were questioned and released the day they arrested CR.

I hope the LE will speak up and say one way or another soon that that's all there is or we are still asking for the publics help as a man or others were involved. If not, It looks like CR is the one who did all of this. All of it.

I've searched phillyrapsheet every which way I can. Trouble is, they could have arrested someone who is suspect on a whole different charge until they get their ducks in a row for other charges relating to NR. I wish there was a way to search the records as to incident dates. All the rape, ransom, (don't search the word conspiracy as it brings up thousands, btw) kidnapping cases & can't find the same incident date as CR's of 1/14/2013.

There are some of the last names besides Regusters that are familar but most of them have common last names like Smith, Jones, etc...plus not the right incident date.

The last article read they still wanted the public's help as they thought at least a man was involved so I guess we wait? gar

:bump: not gonna let this one slide. More perps are out there and N deserves to sleep at night knowing every person who hurt and frightened her is locked away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required