GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The above has this status. I hope someone is awaiting in jail for the grand jury to indict them asap. May not be this guy from above that I posted but he's the closest I've run across. Maybe someone has more on someone else?

Case Status: Active Status Date Processing Status Arrest Date: 03/15/2013
03/16/2013 Awaiting Preliminary Hearing

03/16/2013 Awaiting Status Hearing

Interesting but no indication of child sexual assault yet.

He does have a prelim scheduled for 4/3/13. He also has a history from 2010. Not sure if he's the guy from this info.

Destination
Type
Confinement
Known As Of
08/19/2010 County Jail Erie County Prison Yes
03/16/2013 County Jail Curran-Fromhold Corr. Fac.

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=MC-51-CR-0010384-2013

I wonder why this guy is housed so far away?? Almost a 7 hour drive away..
Interesting..

Wow....interesting info. My hope for our little heroine is that ALL involved are found and prosecuted to the full extent of the law!

I've done some brief searches for the booking above and it appears this man is white, fwiw. 32 years old. He was paroled for a previous offence in Erie County on 5/11 & there he is listed as "other" not white. He's on PA vinelink. Also found he lived in NJ before. Again, fwiw. I wish PA court, jail & prison sites were public.

You will have to enter his name most likely if his search doesn't come up. Middle initial which isn't requred is T.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/s...me=victor&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

Hi I am new on here and I have read everything that has been posted here. I did not see anyone pick up on CR's sisters video that her mother made her where there is a pic of CR and TM (her sister) and on the picture is a heart with the nicknames China and Phillyhoops in blue writing. I joined the site to let you all know that. Cristina is China!!!!

:welcome5: vonnievonn65. Where is this video, on one of their FB or myspace pages? Thanks

ETA

Nevermind. found it. This video is on CR's sister's page, still public BTW. It was posted on July 5, 2009. It is a video slideshow of photos made by CR and TERM's mom to celebrate TERM's graduation. It is approx 8 minutes long and at the 3:14 mark of the video is where the "hangin outwith the fam" pictures begin in the video. In That sequence of photos Christina Reguster's is pictured with her sister FB name initials TERM and the caption reads "China and Philly Swoops" TERM is referred to as philly swoops which CR is being referred to as China.

Not sure how to get a screen cap of the image without any software so someone please capture that image with the caption on it showing the nicknames. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I have bookmarked the page but someone needs to get a screen cap of that sucker as soon as possible!

Thanks so much Vonnie! Excellent catch!

It's on the sister's FB page TwistedElegance she has 2 videos listed the one her mother made her for graduation. At the 3:25 mark on the video you would see what I'm talking about. Sorry I don't really no forum etiquette yet!

thanks Vonnie, I saw it and it is being screen captured as we speak. really good catch, that was.

So you have been lurking to see if we would find it and finally got frustrated with waiting for us to do so, huh. lol. Thanks so much for posting that. I had not thought to go through that FB page that far back and view that entire video. I had only watched the first couple of seconds of it and moved on.

Your perseverance paid off

Yes I was loosing my mind trying to become a member. I love everything you guys have done so far. I found the video and missed it but my co-worker is the one that spotted it and alerted me. We both had been going over everything you guys posted and I was like how did they missed this!!! So yes I was pulling out my gray hairs!!! LOL

lol, you sure know how to make an entrance. Glad you joined. Please thank your co-worker for us.

SO now that you are here at long last, what are your thoughts on this one? Do you think she acted alone? Any ideas on who the "man" is that our victim was warned about making noise around?

Can't wait to hear what you and your coworker have been thinking.

things have gone so quiet on this case. At least now we have something new to chew on in here.

Do you think LE has caught that pic in the video? CR IS China. that is now my opinion. There is no China unaccounted for, she was right there the whole time.

I do not think they have or I would think they would have mentioned it as they did the pics of the hand prints. JMT. I personally do not think that is a crime a woman would have committed not even with someone else unless she herself was molested or treated badly. I really want to know what is it that the dad did to her to make her not carry his last name as the sister does. And how did the dad use TERM where the mom and the CR was mad at her. Is this why they ended up living in Philly? She could be totally innocent and the reason why her DNA was found on the shirt is bc she could have grabbed 1 of her shirts to cover her up in....I might be confused but I thought China helped her escape??? I have to refresh my memory on some things.

"The abductor is seen carrying a distinctive umbrella with a carved wood handle. The girl was taken to a unknown home in the neighborhood, blindfolded and kept under a bed before she escaped the next morning. She was found under a slide in an Upper Darby Park. Two suspects and a person of interest named "China" or "Chyna" are being sought."

"Police are swamped with tips about the teenage girl named "China", who the victim says was in the same house where she was held captive. Investigators are still trying to track her down and possibly locate the house where the 5-year-old girl was held by the kidnappers." this taken from a newspaper article....

We had been trying to figure out if Regusters kidnapped her and China helped her escape or if China simply released her because the captors were done with. Or if China and Regusters were one and the same. This leads me to believe China and Regusters are one and the same.

As to the DNA, I tend to agree, if the tee shirt was Regusters I would expect her DNA to be on it.

This case is just so bizarre, it confounds me.

I have never been sure I agreed with LE that Regusters is the woman seen in the video taking little N from the school.

does anyone know the email or phone number of where tips should be sent to LE on this case? I think to err on the side of caution we should make them aware of this find. Chances are they already know but I would hate it if they didn't and we knew :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro