GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like a group of people if she ever speaks up (forever and a day right?) She's almost claiming she helped N and N basically said there was a teen who walked her to the park & stated, save the other children only her DNA is on the shirt...K

It's either worse than I expected with possible fellow worker(s), or linked to an underground group, or family gah, or an organised group of traffickers. I gotta find that movie I watched last year. Setting in Mexico then ventured to the US. It explained the whole trafficking of children. Sick but informative. Their fb pics really reminded me of that movie. Could have been a documentary. hmmm

I hope something breaks soon or at least one day. I hope N is recovering. Amazing child to relay all that info. I'm proud of her. May she be strong forever.

wishing we had new info or leads or anything to indicate this case is still active and moving forward.

Bless little N, brave, smart child. I agree Dr., I hope she is recovering and moving forward without ill effects, surrounded by love and support.

Grand Jury Findings Expected Monday in Cobbs Creek Abduction
Investigative findings expected to be released at court proceedings

The results of a grand jury investigation into the abduction and rape of a 5-year-old Philadelphia girl are expected to be disclosed Monday.

W. Fred Harrison, Jr., attorney for Christina Regusters, tells NBC10.com he expects the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office to share its findings at a scheduled court appearance Monday afternoon.

more at link

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...51.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I'm ready for those grand jury findings today!

I know you will keep us posted. I don't know how you do it Cheese. I m trying to keep up with about 10 cases and cannot believe how much work it is to ONLY go visit them daily and read up on comments, much less go sleuthing around for new info on them. Thank you for your hard work !

I know you will keep us posted. I don't know how you do it Cheese. I m trying to keep up with about 10 cases and cannot believe how much work it is to ONLY go visit them daily and read up on comments, much less go sleuthing around for new info on them. Thank you for your hard work !

Well I'll be going out today, so there will probably be breaking news in all these cases, and I'll miss everything lol.

Indictment Possible in Cobbs Creek Abduction Today

The woman charged in the abduction and rape of a 5-year-old Philadelphia girl is expected to be indicted by a grand jury Monday.

Christina Regusters, 19, has a status hearing this afternoon, in which the prosecution and defense give an update on the case. Her attorney, W. Fred Harrison, Jr., says he expects his client to be indicted following a grand jury investigation.

Regusters stands as the sole person charged in the January 14 kidnapping of a girl from her Cobbs Creek school, William C. Bryant Elementary.

snipped

Harrison says he and his client have not been part of the secret grand jury but says he’s prepared for any indictments that may come down. He says he expects to hear about them as they’re announced to the court.

“My client maintains her innocence,” Harrison, Jr. said Saturday. He maintains there are others involved in the abduction.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-hearing-grand-jury-indictment-205218601.html

Mr. Harrison, respectfully, if there are others involved then you need to encourage your client to reveal the identities of those individuals unless she wants to take the fall for them. Period.

She and she alone holds the key to her own defense and for which crimes she is prosecuted. She and she alone knows if there are mitigating factors.

The time has come to put up or shut up IMO.

I don't know how he sleeps at night knowing more people are involved and free. This could be some other little girl's fate at any moment. It is terrifying.

NBC10 Philadelphia ‏@NBCPhiladelphia 1h MT @DaraleneJones: Now in court where Christina Regusters was just indicted for allegedly kidnapping 5yo from West Philly school-live at 4

Regusters Indicted in 5-Year-Old Girl's Abduction, Rape
A grand jury came back with an indictment today against one person only in the Cobbs Creek abduction case

Regusters was indicted on 11 counts -- two counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child with serious bodily injury, kidnapping, unlawful restraint, aggravated assault, corruption of minors, unlawful contact with a minor, false imprisonment of a minor, interference with the custody of a child, concealing the whereabouts of a child and recklessly endangering another person.

more at link

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-hearing-grand-jury-indictment-205218601.html

well, there you go. She is still content to make her bed and lie in it. Not much we can do about that. If others were involved they remain at large. :(

From Philly RapSheet site.

She now has 17 counts listed. Next court date

Formal Arraignment 05/20/2013 11:00 am 1104 Scheduled

List of charges

Seq. Orig Seq. Grade Statute Statute Description Offense Dt. OTN
1 1 18 § 2702 Aggravated Assault 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
2 2 18 § 3121 Rape Forcible Compulsion 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
3 Invol. Deivate Sexual Intercourse - Serious
Bodily Inj.
3 18 § 3123 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
4 4 18 § 2901 Kidnap To Facilitate A Felony 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
5 Unlawful Contact With Minor - Sexual
Offenses
5 18 § 6318 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
6 6 18 § 903 Conspiracy Aggravated Assault 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
7 Unlawful Restraint of Minor/Not Parent -
Risk of Bodily Injury
7 18 § 2902 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
8 8 18 § 2904 Interference W/Custody Of Children 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
9 9 18 § 2903 False Imprisonment of Minor/Not Parent 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
10 10 18 § 2909 Concealment Of Whereabouts Of Child 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
11 Indecent Assault Person Less than 13
Years of Age
11 18 § 3126 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
12 12 18 § 6301 Corruption Of Minors 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
13 13 18 § 907 Poss Instrument Of Crime W/Int 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
14 14 18 § 2701 Simple Assault 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
15 15 18 § 2705 Recklessly Endangering Another Person 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
16 16 18 § 2901 Kidnap To Inflict Inj/Terror 01/14/2013 N 847822-3
17 Invol. Deivate Sexual Intercourse - Serious
Bodily Inj.
17 18 § 3123 01/14/2013 N 847822-3

Here's the link, it might be easier to read the docket than my c&p.

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=MC-51-CR-0006476-2013

Interesting comment under the news article posted above and it's been said before. Why doesn't she just talk/spill? Is she afraid of someone or protecting someone? Dumb thing to do. imo

I agree it's time to put up or shut up (Mr. Harrison)

I'm so glad this jury indited her!! I will not be surprised if she did this alone. I hope she rots! Still sending prayers for baby N everyday,she is in my heart!

Just reading the charges against CR makes me cringe to think what that little girl must have endured. Bless the little girl's heart. She didn't deserve that. But, Cr deserves everything she is getting and more. I only hope she acted alone because I don't want any more children to suffer at the hands of the likes of CR.

The only thing that makes me think she's holding back is that NR said there was a man. Wasn't the description a white man in his 30's? Unless that has changed.

Could you even try to understand a twisted mind that thought up how to plot making NR think a man was coming by stomping loudly into the room etc...that's beyond twisted if Regusters did this alone. Sick..

I could go out on another limb and say it was another woman who harmed N along with CR.

With no talk from the indicted one, guess we have another Melissa Huckabee. I didn't notice in the 11 charges that "conspiracy" was mentioned as she was originally charged. She's a dead as a duck in water if she remains silent and makes it even more so suspicious. Hopefully, someone will come out and explain? A lawyer perhaps? Hers, NR's family or a good Websleuth's lawyer will post. tia

eta, along with CR.

I could go out on another limb and say it was another woman who harmed N along with CR.

With no talk from the indicted one, guess we have another Melissa Huckabee. I didn't notice in the 11 charges that "conspiracy" was mentioned as she was originally charged. She's a dead as a duck in water if she remains silent and makes it even more so suspicious. Hopefully, someone will come out and explain? A lawyer perhaps? Hers, NR's family or a good Websleuth's lawyer will post. tia

eta, along with CR.
Good point. I'm not a lawyer, but I remember that being discussed on another thread. Here is the legal definition of conspiracy:

Conspiracy is a consultation or agreement between two or more persons, either falsely to accuse another of a crime punishable by law; or wrongfully to injure or prejudice a third person, or any body of men, in any manner; or to commit any offense punishable by law; or to do any act with intent to prevent the course of justice; or to effect a legal purpose with a corrupt intent, or by improper means.

BBM

read more here:

http://thelawdictionary.org/conspiracy/#axzz2RvymnbW9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads