GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not agree with that either. She does not seem like the person in the video in the Muslim clothing. One article said, "Capt. John Darby of the Special Victims Unit said the new person sought by police is a black female between 14 and 17 years old, thin and light-skinned, with long, straight black hair. She identified herself to the 5-year-old girl as "China" or "Chyna," Darby said, and was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and leggings. Darby would not comment further on the teenager's possible role."

CR matches China description. I am perplexed by everything. I look at CR's pictures and I do not see someone who could do such a thing, but I can be dead wrong.

Yes I was loosing my mind trying to become a member. I love everything you guys have done so far. I found the video and missed it but my co-worker is the one that spotted it and alerted me. We both had been going over everything you guys posted and I was like how did they missed this!!! So yes I was pulling out my gray hairs!!! LOL

Welcome!!!
And thank you to you and your coworker! Great catch!

I'm looking at the pictures on CR's fb again. Her full face is chubby & baby like. Some of the poses can be read a couple of ways...One way looking at it reminds me of a sex trafficking movie I watched a while back. They would have the girls or boys pictures posed on an online account and men would pay for them and travel to have sex with them. It was set in Mexico & they would bring girls to the US. I believe one part was set in NJ. hmmm It was on Netflix. The other way to look at it is family posing for pictures? I know, I know...

This picture she looks chubby and cute like. She could certainly pass for a teenager (she still is at 19) and as a 16 or 17 year old.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/272...0423866.-2207520000.1364623778&type=3&theater

And to think I searched high and low for China/Chyna for a few days. I always thought that could be CR but had no proof. Thanks Vonnievonn! Good catch & Welcome.

Now I need to find the video link. Been following the trial for Jodi Arias. Wowser. Talk about liars liars pants on fire.

I'm such a loser and got distracted with so many other cases I did not even realize an arrest had been made. Last I was here there was a pending arrest talk for so many days, I began to think it would never happen !
Today The Cheese mentioned this case on another thread !
So glad that someone is going to pay and hopefully that someone can
lead to others. It's a woman arrested in the AID of the kidnapping so there are
some more serious PERPS still to be found out, correct?
I hope little baby girl is doing ok :)

I am new to this case. Just heard about it on another thread. Isn't it likely in the case where one child has been sexually abused since a young age, that when that child becomes "too old" for the offender, that one will often help acquire a new, younger one for the offender? Given the alluded to family dynamics, maybe CR either thought this would help her family situation, or was forced to bring a new child to the father? If so, CR probably let the child go out of a change of heart/compassion after realizing it wasn't helping her, or she just related to the abuse and felt bad for the girl. Sounds like the dad is the mastermind, to me.

Hi absentia :) welcome to the thread. Regusters dad does not live in that household or even in Philly I don't believe. I think they are estranged.

:welcome5: vonnievonn65. Where is this video, on one of their FB or myspace pages? Thanks

ETA

Nevermind. found it. This video is on CR's sister's page, still public BTW. It was posted on July 5, 2009. It is a video slideshow of photos made by CR and TERM's mom to celebrate TERM's graduation. It is approx 8 minutes long and at the 3:14 mark of the video is where the "hangin outwith the fam" pictures begin in the video. In That sequence of photos Christina Reguster's is pictured with her sister FB name initials TERM and the caption reads "China and Philly Swoops" TERM is referred to as philly swoops which CR is being referred to as China.

Not sure how to get a screen cap of the image without any software so someone please capture that image with the caption on it showing the nicknames. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I have bookmarked the page but someone needs to get a screen cap of that sucker as soon as possible!

Thanks so much Vonnie! Excellent catch!

Hey guys just checking in and noticed the discussion about the video with "China". Just wanted to remind everyone that on 2/11/13 I had taken screenshots of this and sent the tip in with the screen shots prior to the arrest. So we were on top of it!!! :rocker:

Here are the previous posts...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8847223&postcount=255

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8867403&postcount=603

Oh and Vonnie...it's nice to have you with us!!! :welcome4:

The only other possible person, this is a slim choice btw, is that Victor F dude that was arrested for rape. The incident date is 1/15/13. The day N was found in the park. That would include from from 11:59 pm 1/14/13 to 1/15/13 when she was rescued by a great hero.

VF probably doesn't have anything to do with N's disappearance but he's holding first via records that are available right now.

Good find Othereyes! I looked and looked for quite a while for China/Chyna but remember it resolved. Thanks for reminding me you posted that.

I can't wait to hear what a grand jury decides. If she won't talk, oh well, no walkie. The others involved will suffer a lot waiting.

Good Samaritan from Upper Darby gets $10G reward for aiding abducted girl

The Good Samaritan who found a little girl abducted from her elementary school in mid-January in an Upper Darby Township playground received a $10,000 reward Friday afternoon.

Nelson Mandela Myers, 27, of Upper Darby, and his family went to City Hall to pick up the long-awaited check.

snipped

Myers, who could not be reached for comment Friday, was recently interviewed by journalist Anderson Cooper on “Anderson Live.”

snipped

Cooper presented the couple with a four-day trip to the Woodloch Resorts in the Pocono Mountains for his good deed.

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2013/04/13/news/doc5168d68d19a66347573501.txt?viewmode=fullstory

Thank you, Nelson Myers. :heartbeat:

Awww...I'm so glad Mr. Myers was given the reward. What happened to little N was unspeakable, but just imagine what could've happened when she was left alone in the playground at that hour of the morning. I believe it was a miracle this decent man came along at just the right time. He's truly an angel, IMO.

Nutter promised Myers would get his reward after the Daily News published a story April 5 noting that nearly three months had gone by since Myers, a married sanitation worker with two foster children, was promised the reward.

Myers' wife, Janie, said she got a call April 5 from a receptionist who works for Everett Gillison, Nutter's chief of staff and the deputy mayor for public safety.

The aide promised she would send out the check that day or Monday. However, Janie Myers said, the same aide called later to say that Nelson Myers had to come to City Hall to meet with Gillison.

The Myerses scheduled an appointment with Gillison on Tuesday and gathered up their two small children, ages 3 and 5, for the trip. The family cannot afford a car, so they had to make a stop at a bank first to get cash for a train ride from Upper Darby to Center City.

Janie Myers said she was getting cash out of an ATM and Nelson Myers was holding their son's hand when the little boy got his pinkie caught in a door and a chunk of it was torn off.

The family hailed a cab and went to the hospital.

Janie Myers called Gillison's office to tell what happened and they rescheduled another appointment for 4 p.m. Friday.

Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood said the city should have arranged transportation for the family.

http://articles.philly.com/2013-04-12/news/38494347_1_everett-gillison-janie-myers-deputy-mayor

A slightly nice aspect to this horrible story about the reward. Let'
s face it, had he not walked by and grabbed her when he did, she may still
be ' missing' and facing even more horrors !

and now the Myer's can use the reward money to pay medical bills, unbelievable

So silly this business about making him come down to city hall. You just know its so the mayor can have the "photo op" of him handing over the check.

SMH

Poor little fella Myers, that had to hurt. That finger story just made me cringe.

Regusters Marks 2 Months in Jail After Girl's Abduction, Rape

Christina Regusters marks two months behind bars while a grand jury investigates the case she's accused in -- the abduction and rape of a five-year-old girl from her Philadelphia elementary school.

"She's having a relatively quiet time here," said Arnold Matos, Director of the Northampton County Department of Corrections. "She's been no problem at all. She's been relatively quiet."

snipped

Both her attorney and the attorney for the family have said they believe that more people -- men -- were involved.

"The investigation continues. There are no other arrests to report at this time," said Capt. John Darby who heads up the Special Victims Unit. "We have no new developments to report."

A grand jury will investigate the case, according to law enforcement sources who are close to the investigation but don't want to be named because they do not have the authority to speak publicly about the case.

snipped

Her days are routine, and quiet, according to Matos. "It's basically the same every day. You get up, have breakfast and depending on which unit you're in, you have the opportunity to attend a program or two, maybe church. There's not a whole lot going on."

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...reek-Abduction-Jail-Two-Months-203054981.html

And I too believe that there were others involved, but until CR decides to tell what she knows, she can just spend her days 'going to church' and reflecting on why she is covering up for the others who participated in abducting and raping a 5 year old.

Bah.

For the love of god, make her days a little more noisy so she can do the right thing and give up all the information she has!! It will happen again if she doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lala2242