GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped

Darby did confirm reports that Regusters recently moved into the area and worked at the daycare the victim attended after school.

"There had been contact there, in fact she did work at that location and did have contact with the little girl, prior," Darby said.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8992441

If she was the one who actually abducted little N from school, wouldn't N have recognized her? With all the info N is giving LE, and her clear memory of things, I can't help but wonder if it was a second perp who actually took her out of school.

If she was the one who actually abducted little N from school, wouldn't N have recognized her? With all the info N is giving LE, and her clear memory of things, I can't help but wonder if it was a second perp who actually took her out of school.

yes, this is my concern.

this is all so confusing. there has to be others involved. why would a 19 yr old girl do this to a child?

WHO WAS ARRESTED? WHEN DID THE ARREST HAPPEN>/
omg ////GOING TO CATCH UP.

I am seeing a post on the Before They Strike Again FB page that is interesting about people being still sought.

"The sources tell Action News they believe the people in custody include the woman (adult female) who took the girl from school and the man (skinny white teen?) who assaulted her. The sources also said police believe they have the (teen / 19 y.o.) girl who helped the 5-year-old out of the house.

Police do not know if the fourth person is a witness or a suspect, but add he did live at the house (Eagles hat?) .

Red above by me.

Someone took this precious child out of school for the lone purpose of raping her? I mean, I figure this but knowing so just makes me insanely mad at the perps/ :banghead::moo:

I think skinny white guy in the blue track suit is the perp, the Eagle's hat guy is not a suspect, according to foxnews, although him being in cuffs is strange. I don't think the woman in the white cap has cuffs on her. Also that guy has his own hood drawn and cinched over his head. He did that himself, I would think. The other man is not hiding his face.

Video here:
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/21...g-four-in-school-abduction-case-fox-29-learns
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...n-abduction-of-girl-from-philadelphia-school/

Thanks so much for the links matou.
If I was the mom of N, Id lose it. I don't know if I could go to court and remain quiet.

How can people be this freakin evil? :banghead:
:moo:

N's mom knows Christina from the day care according to Tom Kline

Bless this baby girl. I thought of N today as I passed LOVE Park and saw all the smiling kids.

Thank you to you caring WSers. Thank you Philadelphia Police Department.

O.K. now.......they threatened a bird would poke this poor child's eyes out? Just wait until lockup you louses.

More O.K. now...............a skinny white dude. A white guy. Nobody saw a white guy on the block? Who in God's name is he?

Special prayers for this little one. Brave little doll alright.
b b m
:heartbeat: Thanks for saying all the things I wanted to say.
I hope these people suffer for eternity. God bless little N.

at 4:30 NBC 10 is going to go over Christina's facebook page.

It looks like to me that KKR has removed her tags from CR's FB? I think? I can't remember names as well as you guys can. Last night, although I was very tired, I know that first picture that shows on CR's page had a tag on it b/c I clicked through it. Now it's not there, along with several others.

You are correct! KKR's page is no longer up! Interesting...

What is the motive for a 19 yr old daycare worker to kidnap a 6 yr old in broad daylight, from the very school she works at? :waitasec:

The motive sick and evil. IMOO 19 yr old burka gal kidnapped N for deviant and sexual reasons. :furious:

I'm pretty sure that good samaritan NMM is a sanitation worker in *Norristown*, NOT Philadelphia.

MR's facebook states he is a trash truck driver in Philadelphia.

Therefore, I'd see absolutely no connection to NMM to this case, short of him being a hard working dude who found a crying kid in a playground.

OK about China: she was said to have long hair, thin build, 14-17 years old and light skinned black. Could she have worn a wig? Is it possible CR is both Rashida and China? I was thinking that last night. Her voice would need to be different though. The victim was blindfolded, so she was mainly exposed to the voices rather than the visual descriptions of the perps. Did this 'China' speak with 'Rashida' at any point? This would prove that they are two different women. We know there is a light skinned guy out there who is involved and needs to be arrested. Is there a China too?

From the DA's office -

Philadelphia DAO ‏@Philly_DAsOfc
Christina Regusters is a number of charges for kidnapping and assaulting a 5-year-old witch include: Kidnapping, Rape, Conspiracy...

Christina Regusters is scheduled for a preliminary hearing on March 6, 2013 at 1801 Vine Street

Christina Regusters,19, was arraigned this afternoon is being held on 4 (m) million dollars bail

Thank you Philly PD...thank you for your persistence and your determination. I will go back and read...as for the cuffing everyone, sometimes it is just a precaution until LE knows who is who and has everyone under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro