GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nelson Mandella Myers is a hero. I get no hink from him. At all. I could entertain the idea that someone with passing familiarity with his practice of walking to work could use that information to place the child in his pat unbeknownst to him. Outside of that, I don't see it and am still very thankful he was there to find her.

How is that legal to all 4 share a lawyer. Isn't that a conflict of interest?

not yet but if charges are leveled against any of the other 3 it could certainly become one.

Incredible as it seems to me, it appears that this Christina Regusters is protecting the others involved by keeping her mouth shut. I do NOT think she acted alone or was alone in harming this child. And this is why she needs her OWN lawyer, separate from the others. A lawyer working for her alone would certainly at least want to discuss the possibility of a deal in exchange for implicating the other perps. But if she's foolish enough to keep her mouth shut and take the fall for all of these people then I hope she goes to jail for the rest of her life without possibility of parole, because she deserves it.

This culture of silence that Philly was describing last night is mind boggling to me. So it's better to be thought a child rapist than to be thought a snitch? That is just criminally DUMB.

So do they believe Christina is the one in the naqib who took N as well as the one who freed her and told her to run and call police? I am sick over the others being released. I am confident she did not act alone!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Also do we know which other woman was questioned? Was it the woman in her 50's VR or was is one of her daughters?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

They are reporting this story on fox news right now... That little girl is smart.. She really knew her surroundings enough to tell police!

Dray Clark ‏@dray_clark
Philadelphia D.A. says more people are responsible for the kidnapping of a 5 year old girl besides the 19 year who's been charged. #CBS3

She's charged with conspiracy, so that means LE has some kind of evidence that she acted along with someone else, right? This just doesn't seem like the kind of elaborate planned long drawn out crime that somebody would do by themselves. Maybe I could believe it if it were an older male sex offender and this wasn't his first time. But a young 19 year old girl? There has to be more, more motive, more acts like *advertiser censored* creation, something. Ugh I hate to even think about this first thing in the morning.

Would a 19 year old female do all this for self gratification? Keeping the whole thing to herself, for herself? Maybe if at some level she realizes just how horribly perverted she is? But then what about that conspiracy charge? I need to look up the PA conspiracy laws. I don't think you can have conspiracy without another person.

edit to add - lol Dr Know you answered my question while I was typing! Thank you!

What I don't understand is if this group of people (and I use that word loosely) already had access to children in the home, why target this child and commit such a bold kidnapping from a school?

"The girl's remarkable in terms of her strength and her memory, quite frankly," Ramsey said.

The police commissioner added, "We did receive some information from another person who was very instrumental in pointing us in the right direction, as well. So, we'll sort all of that once we wrap this case up. Right now, we have to continue to focus on this case and everyone who might have been involved."

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/21202700/sources-arrest-imminent-in-child-abduction-case

Whoever you are, I love you. Thank you so much for helping this precious child, and for doing the right thing. God bless you.

The older man, whom Hicks identified as Rudy, shared the home with his girlfriend, estimated to be in her 50s, and a teenage grandson, Hicks said. All three were taken in for questioning.

Hicks described the couple as upstanding citizens who have three adult daughters and several grandchildren. Hicks said he had not seen any young children enter the house except for relatives, or any women wearing full Muslim garb.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20130215_SCUM_BAGGED_.html

So, Rudy, VR, Christina Regusters, and 15 y.o. teenage grandson were taken in. I wonder if KKR or ER have been questioned? Doesn't sound like it. I am confused about Rudy also. He doesn't fit the description of what we thought the suspect was (light skinned/white).

I'm thinking LE is going over evidence recovered last night, and are waiting on more DNA results. The rest are going to fall it's just a matter of time. IMO this family is well known in the area they are a large family.I can't imagine that they all will protect the perps involved. I'm sure there must be allot of distention in the family today..

I pray that god gives N's mother the strength to get through these days..

I wonder if this 19 year old is LESS afraid of going to prison than revealing the parts the others had to play in this evil scheme..

Do one or more of the others have influence in some way that could make her life even MORE miserable than being in jail for the rest of her life?

Then I would have to ask... What IS this influence?

:waitasec:

JMO

KKR is her cousin. CR's sister is complicated as her FaceBook is under a different name. But she is listed as sister under family. FaceBook initials being TERM

It looks like to me that KKR has removed her tags from CR's FB? I think? I can't remember names as well as you guys can. Last night, although I was very tired, I know that first picture that shows on CR's page had a tag on it b/c I clicked through it. Now it's not there, along with several others.

Action News on 6abc ‏@6abc
Police release mugshot of Christina Regusters, charged with rape, kidnapping of 5-year-old - http://bit.ly/14UXKM6

FOX 29 ‏@FOX29philly
Arrest photo of Christina Regusters - charged in Phila. 5 yr. old child abduction case. pic.twitter.com/U3HBYGey

FOX 29 ‏@FOX29philly
19-year-old Christina Regusters to be arraigned on kidnapping and child rape charges in 5 yr old abduction case in Phila.

It looks like to me that KKR has removed her tags from CR's FB? I think? I can't remember names as well as you guys can. Last night, although I was very tired, I know that first picture that shows on CR's page had a tag on it b/c I clicked through it. Now it's not there, along with several others.

Looks like several of the family members we've been looking at have removed their facebook pages. VR still has her aka VW page but is not friends with Cristina's mother DR. Interestingly Cristina's sister's facebook showed that she currently works at a school. I don't think Cristina acted alone and hope she starts to talk soon. Hate to think of any other children that may be in danger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member