GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't going to, but I have to say it..
Everything about this is mysterious. There are criminals mixed with children and people covering for each other(it seems). Nothing surprises me anymore. I am just praying the person who found N really DID find her, and that the trash company link is a pure coincidence. I am hoping there was no reward money deal.
I do believe his intentions were pure, and he was in the right place at the right time. As I said..nothing is predictable about this one...

Are there statistics on how many female offenders are child care workers? I guess it is a very easy job to get into and the risk of being caught with pre-verbal children lower, plus it calls for dealing with usually private areas. So I'm wondering if part of the pathology is to seek that job, or rather they are just the ones that give in to their perversion because of opportunity.

This being an horrible sexual crime on a little girl, I don't really think the other 3 if involved are going to run their mouth about any involvement unless they were innocent. I'd really like to know if any of them have been released. It's not sounding like it.

May they each rat on each other if that's the case.

When asked by Action News about this information, Darby responded, "In concert with the District Attorney's office, Ms. Regusters has been charged with the enumerating crimes."

Sources also say detectives got a match with DNA taken from the victim's shirt.

"I can't relate specifically as it responds to physical evidence," Darby said.

Darby did confirm reports that Regusters worked at the daycare the victim attended.

"There had been contact there, in fact she did work at that location and did have contact with the little girl, prior," Darby said.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8992441

This being an horrible sexual crime on a little girl, I don't really think the other 3 if involved are going to run their mouth about any involvement unless they were innocent. I'd really like to know if any of them have been released. It's not sounding like it.

May they each rat on each other if that's the case.

According to the latest news, the other three were released.

I wansn't going to, but Iworried aboutworried have to say it..
Everything about this is mysterious. There are criminals mixed with children and people covering for ther(it seems). Nothing surprises me anymore. I am just praying the person who found N really DID find her, and that the trash company link is a pure coincidence. I am hoping there was no reward money deal.
I do believe his intentions were pure, and he was in the right place at the right time. As I said..nothing is predictable about this one...

Well since u said it I will, too. For some reason I worried about this as soon as she was found. I didn't want to say anything because if he is just a Good Samaritan I'd feel awful even thinking it. but every u see it mentioned , I get a bad feeling. I.really hope I'm.wrong.

But LE confirmed that the good samaritan who found her actually went that route every morning to work. Nothing changed in his routine.

Are we to believe the perp who released her purposely put her there to be found by him? I doubt that. He crossed the street and followed the sound of her cries for help. Anyone else coming along could have done that.

I would hate to see that guy tainted with needless suspicion.

This was part of the tip I sent in with screen shots. Her and sister. Sister has connection to a person named "China".

was that from the video from 2009? or somewhere else also?

this forum blows me away with what people manage!

Someone should update the thread title... "ARREST!" :seeya:
I love to see thread titles updated like that. :great:

I wish it would say ' ARRESTS.' I still cannot believe it was just this 19 yr old that was involved.

One of CR's charges is : "corruption of minors".....(Note plural of minors.)

Besides the obvious minor (N).... Could that refer to corrupting the 15 year old male, too?

Just a thought...

One of CR's charges is : "corruption of minors".....(Note plural of minors.)

Besides the obvious minor (N).... Could that refer to corrupting the 15 year old male, too?

Just a thought...

I saw that too. I think catching these people will lead to much more information about other attacks.

Poor little baby girl. I'm just so glad they finally got them for her. I hope these people never ever see the light of day again.

I will never understand people capable of such things.

The older man, whom Hicks identified as Rudy, shared the home with his girlfriend, estimated to be in her 50s, and a teenage grandson, Hicks said. All three were taken in for questioning.

Hicks described the couple as upstanding citizens who have three adult daughters and several grandchildren. Hicks said he had not seen any young children enter the house except for relatives, or any women wearing full Muslim garb.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20130215_SCUM_BAGGED_.html

It seems the home was packed with people and kids. How did she hide the victim until 4 a.m. and no one noticed anything ????

It seems the home was packed with people and kids. How did she hide the victim until 4 a.m. and no one noticed anything ????

This is so confusing... So many people living/residing/visiting in one home...

could it be likely that EVERY one was at work/school when CR took N to the house...

When the others came home... did CR then hide her under the bed with threats of the bird poking N's eyes until someone "helped" N escape...?

I wonder how old the other children are... Because if they are at pre-school age.. Or younger... Then they would not be gone a full school day...

I am not sure where I am going with this... am just trying to wrap my head around the whole scenario....

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members