GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
are there any leads as to who the light skinned/possibly white male she met up with is?

Nice job!! Is her sister KKR? Or is that her cousin? Still confused about who else was questioned.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

KKR is her cousin. CR's sister is complicated as her FaceBook is under a different name. But she is listed as sister under family. FaceBook initials being TERM

I wondered the same Belleyes

Is it possible that all of the test results are not in? Maybe the t-shirt tests came in but the ones taken at the hospital have not?

i believe the man they took from the house for questioning was MR - on his fb it says he works for the city as a trashman. weird how the man who found N works the same job. i wonder if they crossed paths at work and MR acted strange?
O that is so weird!! maybe too weird!

Is it possible that all of the test results are not in? Maybe the t-shirt tests came in but the ones taken at the hospital have not?

Anything is possible. I believe they are going to search the home again tonight?

The man with the Eagle's hat was described as the boyfriend of the Aunt. I think MR is a relative. JMO

On our late night foxphilly news, they said an arrest is imminent based on matches found on the girls shirt when she was found, and evidence from person from the house they had searched earlier...

Is the skinny male definitely white? I see a cousin in photos with CR who seems like a possibility.

I don't think it is that much of an unusual coincidence that the man who found her was also a trash collector. Who else is out going to work at 4 am? I think it is just more a result of that than anything else.

wow, i was look through the people with R last name, and one of them I have multiple friends with/went to the same high school as me...

The light skinned male was described as possibly white, not definitely white.

Cristina has the appearance of being shorter than the person in the video abducting N. Could be the video is distorted, but the person I saw seemed taller and the pregnancy seemed fake.

I don't Think her body type fits what I thought I was seeing in the school video?

A female could wear hills that would make her appear a lot taller. Especially in a dress that goes to the floor.

Is the skinny male definitely white? I see a cousin in photos with CR who seems like a possibility.

His hand in the video looked very white - but I think I read the 15 y.o. teenager is a cousin of CR.

KKR is her cousin. CR's sister is complicated as her FaceBook is under a different name. But she is listed as sister under family. FaceBook initials being TERM

Ok thanks. I saw the TERM page and thought that was also KKR.

What are everyone's thoughts on CKS on the friends list.This person also has another less sexualized FB page?

if her dad is MR, he has a friend with the male version of the name Rashida..... Perhaps N overheard her say a man's name??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member