GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to hear more details or more arrests in the morning. I had the most draining day and my eyes are full of sand.

Goodnight WS friends. So glad we got to see movement, charges, arrest today. So many cases I have followed the child does not come back alive, the perp is never caught, or we never know if the child lives or dies.

This case has gone a long way to remind me sometimes they come homes safe, and go on to help nab their abductors!

Go NR!

Another person in that house has a conspiracy charge in a past arrest..along with even worse charges..(based on my findings. I am not claiming 100% accuracy)

ER? Is that the "aunt" that was questioned?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Cristina has the appearance of being shorter than the person in the video abducting N. Could be the video is distorted, but the person I saw seemed taller and the pregnancy seemed fake.

I don't Think her body type fits what I thought I was seeing in the school video?
thanks! and I'm also comparing the abductor to the woman in the stair well video seen walking up the stairs at the same time. Yes the video could be distorted and it's not great quality either.

She looks so psychotic with those contacts on. There's another clue.

I don't think they are contacts. Look at her cover photo on Facebook. The right eye's blue is oval shaped, and extends beyond the iris

Is it the China with the questionable profession? (looks questionable to me). Cristina's relative is 'following' this person? My brain is fried and I dont have my notes. LOL

It is definitely complicated! I'm not sure how much to say as other's have not yet been named. But we may have two different people with the nickname "China".:bang:

Definately contacts- she has dark brown eyes in
other photos. I think those pics are photoshopped.

So let me get this right..are they saying that Cristina Regusters is not an actual resident of the searched home but had taken child to relative's home where she delivered her to the perp(s)??? if this is actually how it all went down, I wonder if they bothered to search where she lives. Perhaps to find contact lens, muslim clothing, umbrella or possibly any of N's unrecovered belongings.

:fence:
What are everyone's thoughts on CKS on the friends list.This person also has another less sexualized FB page?

I kept going back to that page all week... I can't put my
finger on it (other than the Muslim garb), but something
is making me uneasy.

:woot: There it is! Finally!

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/abduction-girl-philadelphia-191243971.html

A 19-year-old woman has been charged in the rape and abduction of a five-year-old girl. Police have identified the woman as Christina Regusters. Regusters is charged with criminal conspiracy, aggravated assault, kidnapping, rape, involuntary deviant sexual intercourse, contact with a minor, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, interference with the custody of a child, concealing the whereabouts of a child, indecent assault, simple assault, corruption of minors and recklessly endangering another person, according to police.

I haven't seen anyone saying she lives somewhere else.

Maybe she wanted to rape her? She most likely knew the victim from the daycare. Maybe she did things to other kids too and we will find out more stuff about it? I'm expecting more people to be directly involved though. JMO

That's what I was thinking, too.

In reference to the sexual overtones, I noticed that both she and her sister are boasting tongue piercings, which are sometimes used for erotic stimulation.

All I can say is that I would be freaking out if my child went to that daycare!!! You know this is surely an escalation! I can't imagine someone going to this level the very first time they wanted to try something deviant.:furious:

I wondered if the niqb would be expensive to buy, but it seems like it's not looking online.

Drug users? Might explain why the abductor might release later.

are there any leads as to who the light skinned/possibly white male she met up with is?

Ok, here's a thought....could CR have accidentally ran into her 15 year old light skinned cousin during the abduction? Maybe this is why he is considered a material witness and was not charged? I thought one of the articles indicated that investigators believed the aunt's boyfriend was the male who assaulted little N.

I haven't seen anyone saying she lives somewhere else.

Ditto. I see a photo on DR (mom)'s fb of her and CR and her other daughter, which is most definitely behind the home N was taken to. I have zoomed in and out all angles on google maps and looks like a neighbourhood back alley bbq.

walton2_zps7c11020c.jpg

brown staircase / balcony on right is in the photo on FB:

walton1_zps3ce00833.jpg

Daycare Worker Charged in Rape, Abduction of Girl: Police

According to investigators, Regusters worked at the afterschool daycare of the elementary school that the girl attended.

A 19-year-old woman has been charged in the rape and abduction of a five-year-old girl. Police have identified the woman as Christina Regusters. According to investigators, Regusters worked at the afterschool daycare of the elementary school where the girl was abducted. They also say she had contact with the little girl prior to the abduction. Police have not yet revealed what sort of contact that was however

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/abduction-girl-philadelphia-191243971.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro