GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you please link the myspace account? Thanks!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

For some reason all my attempts to link the page have not worked. I got to the page by a simple google search of " MySpace Lorenza Regusters"
Hope that works

I hope N will be able to feel a little safer and sleep a little better now. Her mama too. They've got a lot of hard years ahead of them. I just hope knowing this monster is behind bars helps them rest even a little bit easier. God bless them both.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4958493606387&set=a.1614138439598.2084763.1420423866&type=1

photo.php

This was part of the tip I sent in with screen shots. Her and sister. Sister has connection to a person named "China".

i believe the man they took from the house for questioning was MR - on his fb it says he works for the city as a trashman. weird how the man who found N works the same job. i wonder if they crossed paths at work and MR acted strange?

I thought it looked like him too. Seems like the same body shape.

O/T---we have 2x the number of guest than members. Come on in and join the conversation.

If conspiracy is a charge and someone else is involved could it be someone providing her with the niqaab. I will be floored if it turns out that she planned and carried this out all on her own. I feel like someone else may be involved, someone who had a "fantasy" or some other sick motive. Maybe I am just holding on to hope for the female gender to have a little more compassion for a child. (not trying to be sexist)

Does anyone remember the other green eyed woman who is on almost all the regusters friends list? Could Cristina have "borrowed" the garb? Any thoughts?

with or without the owner's permission.

Now I am wondering about the telephone tipster who led LE to that area in the first place. How did that tipster know the block, the bird, the employed at the daycare?

I would be very surprised if there was no sperm found on the victim if a male was involved.

I have been thinking the same thing...

I imagine a rape kit investigation was conducted when N first went into the hospital once she was found...

so semen would have been in evidence by the male perp...
Unless condoms were used...:dunno:

another question I have is... I don't think there was a FGM performed... But that the sexual assault was aggravated and caused injuries....?

Now... From news of these 's..... Motive looks more and more like raw sexual perversion!...

JMO... At the moment...

This was part of the tip I sent in with screen shots. Her and sister. Sister has connection to a person named "China".

Nice job!! Is her sister KKR? Or is that her cousin? Still confused about who else was questioned.

Yes there's the guy who met up with them with the track pants, light-skinned as described by the victim. He might not be one of those who went with LE today.

So Rashida and China, are they the SAME person? Christina looks VERY young.

Could Christina sound like Rashida if said quickly and / or muffled? Even Christina could be shortened to China (i pronounced as a long E .. cheena) ? hmmmm

Well I expected to feel a lot better than I do now, I think Christina is shouldering all these charges because she won't cooperate!! She looks small, even if she was hiding something under the burqa to make her look pregnant or whatever the reason, I'm not sure she matches the woman in the videos. Can some of you good people look at her photos in comparison with the video and give me your thoughts?
Sometime in the last month I started wondering if the female involvement in this crime was in an effort to protect the children that lived there, mainly because I'm trying to make sense of something that makes no sense to me. I guess what I'm saying is that the child was taken to a predator so he would leave the other children alone (not that it would work) and this child was chosen because the abductor knew her and was jealous of the nice safe life this child lived.
I was shocked the other 3 were released but then again not really, they probably all lawyered up and there isn't enough to hold them at this time or possibly (but not probably) they are not involved. I got to say I am praying the 15 year old boy is not involved, I can't help it, I was so excited earlier that an arrest would be made today but now I feel heartbroken and on the verge of tears.

i believe the man they took from the house for questioning was MR - on his fb it says he works for the city as a trashman. weird how the man who found N works the same job. i wonder if they crossed paths at work and MR acted strange?

Whoa!! Hmmm.

From the NBC link, ty Matou

"It appears from what is developing that there are people who are affiliated with an after-daycare center, who now appear to be prime suspects or at least persons of interest in this case," Kline said

Didnt one of our great WS posters make that connection a while back? :rocker:

Rashida could have been a made up name to confuse the child. Why would the child be told a real name?

Could Christina carry the victim in a bag?

Is it the China with the questionable profession? (looks questionable to me). Cristina's relative is 'following' this person? My brain is fried and I dont have my notes. LOL

It's really hard for me to believe that she was in this all alone. How would she explain the presence of the child to the others in the home? And who took N to the park and released her? The same perp?

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/abduction-girl-philadelphia-191243971.html

A 19-year-old woman has been charged in the rape and abduction of a five-year-old girl. Police have identified the woman as Christina Regusters. Regusters is charged with criminal conspiracy, aggravated assault, kidnapping, rape, involuntary deviant sexual intercourse, contact with a minor, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, interference with the custody of a child, concealing the whereabouts of a child, indecent assault, simple assault, corruption of minors and recklessly endangering another person, according to police.

THROW THE BOOK @ HER!!!! :furious:

sadly the oversexualization of kids around here is common. little girls are always posing sexually, and mothers refer to their kids as sexy and such

I'm in the area, also, and I have seen it myself- but still always
shocking. I hate when people allow children to "sexy pose".

OT- once a vet referred to my puppy was "sexy", and I was
grossed out! lol

I was thinking him or KW...

all of them could be made up. I guess we will find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member