GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So where does the light skinned guy with the hoodie come in?

I'm wondering since it said in one article there were other pending charges (not sure if they meant CR or not) if the other three have been released or are they charging them one at a time due to the not cooperating factor?

Are there other participants in this assault or was it just her?

Chris May ‏@chrismayphilly
How A TALKING, TROPICAL BIRD could help break the case of a kidnapped 5-year old girl. Only on Eyewitness News at 11:00 #cbsphilly

Chris May ‏@chrismayphilly
(2/2) Investigators removed a tropical bird from home of suspects today. #cbsphilly

I give all the credit to N though for being so brave. Well, it was the bird she noticed and glad he's out of there. Oh 'shut up"!

susan barnett ‏@susancbs3
19 year old Christina Regusters charged with 14 offenses including kidnapping and rape of 5 year old girl in Cobbs Creek. #CBS3

She looks so psychotic with those contacts on. There's another clue.

sitting on that one all week has been stressful.

Now what the heck is motive. anybody getting screen caps of the FB page???

In case the page goes away and we need it later I mean

14 charges! i know there's the whole no snitch thing, but if i had 14 charges you better believe i'd be talking

sitting on that one all week has been stressful.

Now what the heck is motive. anybody getting screen caps of the FB page???

Maybe she wanted to rape her? She most likely knew the victim from the daycare. Maybe she did things to other kids too and we will find out more stuff about it? I'm expecting more people to be directly involved though. JMO

I think they are going to charge someone who they have some evidence on.
They probably don't have anything on anyone else so far.
And I bet she isn't talking to LE.

a photo on CR's fb shows her with TR at a restaurant .. he is wearing a similar blue hoodie as the person taken in today.

I would be very surprised if there was no sperm found on the victim if a male was involved.

Regusters is charged with criminal conspiracy, aggravated assault, kidnapping, rape, involuntary deviant sexual intercourse, contact with a minor, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, interference with the custody of a child, concealing the whereabouts of a child, indecent assault, simple assault, corruption of minors and recklessly endangering another person, according to police.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/abduction-girl-philadelphia-191243971.html

Regusters is charged with criminal conspiracy, aggravated assault, kidnapping, rape, involuntary deviant sexual intercourse, contact with a minor, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, interference with the custody of a child, concealing the whereabouts of a child, indecent assault, simple assault, corruption of minors and recklessly endangering another person, according to police.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/abduction-girl-philadelphia-191243971.html

ugh. there are no words.

Wow so she ravaged this little girl and injured her doing it. .

A 19-year-old woman has been charged in the rape and abduction of a five-year-old girl. Police have identified the woman as Christina Regusters. Regusters is charged with criminal conspiracy, aggravated assault, kidnapping, rape, involuntary deviant sexual intercourse, contact with a minor, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, interference with the custody of a child, concealing the whereabouts of a child, indecent assault, simple assault, corruption of minors and recklessly endangering another person, according to police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member