GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:great: :great: Doing the happy dance :great: :great:

GOT THE SOBS :jail:

susan barnett ‏@susancbs3
Police file multiple charges against 19 year old woman in abduction of 5 year old girl. More charges pending. The latest on CBS3 @11.

Walt Hunter ‏@WaltHunterCBS3
partial list of charges against suspect include kidnapping,aggravated assault,and endangering the welfare of a child press conference soon

According to NBC10's Daralene Jones, police are exploring ties between the people being questioned and the victim's family and investigators are back at the home now to conduct a second search.

“It’s kinda a 50-50 reaction because you don’t want to know that person," said Sabu Wong, barber at Boone's Barbershop. "But, you know that person is in your own neighborhood.”

Investigators have said the victim went through an "unspeakable experience" during her captivity. Her grandfather said she was sexually assaulted several times.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/abduction-girl-philadelphia-191243971.html

more searching. I think they have ideas of what they are looking for.

Confusing, I remember the grandfather alluding to sexual assault but I missed him actually saying that outright.

A 19-year-old woman will be charged in the abduction and sexual assault of a five-year-old girl, according to a law enforcement source.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/abduction-girl-philadelphia-191243971.html

interestingly enough, the article linked in that sentence in the article, makes no mention of N being sexually assaulted that I can find.

it's the 11th paragraph -
"Investigators have said the victim went through an "unspeakable experience" during her captivity. Her grandfather said she was sexually assaulted several times."

This one says in the process of being charged so it won't be long for a name I hope.

Authorities are in the process of filing charges against a 19-year-old female who was first questioned in this case last week, but was brought back again Thursday for another round. Sources say she is not cooperating, but they have forensic evidence that gave investigators the break they needed.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/02/14/1-charged-in-abduction-of-girl-from-philadelphia-school/

oops read the tweets posted, press conference. ty

I was looking it a little while ago.
Brb

G's is down! I just looked at it 20 mins ago.
All of the others still open.

So 50's female of the house is VR. She has 3 daughters:
KKR 27 Y.O. female.
KR 27 Y.O. female (twin?)
ER 30's female

Who is the 19 y.o.? Which ones are involved? I wish they would name names!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Maybe they only have the DNA match to the 19 yr old so far. I bet they need her to talk and implicate the others now too. Arresting her is the first step, imo.

Walt Hunter ‏@WaltHunterCBS3
partial list of charges against suspect include kidnapping,aggravated assault,and endangering the welfare of a child press conference soon

Will some please post a link and time when its known? Thanks!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Oh wow! This is the first time I have been able to log on today! Please quick synopsis?
Is there a link to a live conference?

sigh. I wish the grandfather would not have said that.

Thank you, I completely missed that sentence, or maybe thought I was reading the other link. too many tabs :dizzy:

It also came out in another article or two today. It's out sadly.

I wasn't able to find a fb for Christina Regusters. She must be using a nickname. JMO

YOU'RE ON IT STARRY77! xo

19-Year-Old Woman Charged in Abduction of Girl ID'd: Source

Photos and Videos

Attorney for Family of Abducted Girl Speaks on New Developments

The woman has been identified as 19-year-old Christina Regusters, according to law enforcement sources close to NBC10. Law enforcement sources told NBC10 Regusters was charged with kidnapping, conspiracy, aggravated assault and other related offenses. Regusters, along with a teen boy and two adults were picked up at a Cobbs Creek home on the 6200 block of Walton Avenue where police searched and seized potential evidence. That house is just five blocks from the school where the girl was abducted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya