GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name her!

what is the local station again, NM, I remember

1 min Chris May ‏@chrismayphilly
Police believe 19-year old woman is person seen in surveillance tape, dressed in a burqa, walking girl away from school. #cbsphilly

OK weird but each person I checked said their account could not be found. ALL of them and many of the relatives I have bookmarked. Strange. I can everyone again.

22 secs Chris May ‏@chrismayphilly
Police say 19-year old woman they plan to charge in kidnapping of 5-year old girl works at the victim's day care. #cbsphilly

So, if the mom50 yr old) was able to take her fb down maybe she is not the one being questioned now?

Sometimes LE takes it down. Or maybe she has a friend with her password taking it down for her.

What is the motive for a 19 yr old daycare worker to kidnap a 6 yr old in broad daylight, from the very school she works at? :waitasec:

ARREST IS IMMINENT!!!!!!!!! DNA match connects woman in house....YES! :great:

22 secs Chris May ‏@chrismayphilly
Police say 19-year old woman they plan to charge in kidnapping of 5-year old girl works at the victim's day care. #cbsphilly

I don't think she will be working at that day care any more!

:what:

Wonder why they only mentioned the 19 yr old. What about the other 3?

What is the motive for a 19 yr old daycare worker to kidnap a 6 yr old in broad daylight, from the very school she works at? :waitasec:

I guess I should be glad that I don't know how these perps' minds work...

but I do not know what would make these people act in such twisted ways?

:banghead:

Chris May: Charges have been filed against 19-year old woman in the kidnapping of a 5-year old girl from her Cobbs Creek elementary school. #cbsphilly

Go NR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members