GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. She's in so many photos with little girls. How could she????

Is Christina the daughter of E or D?

It also came out in another article or two today. It's out sadly.

Ah, that explains it. I was swamped at work and missed this news til after dinner with my three valentines. Totally hadn't seen the grandfather be so specific before.

Is Christina the daughter of E or D?

I don't believe she is the daughter of E since E and KK are both daughters of V and she calls KK her sister on FBOOK. But who knows, really.

EDIT: Matou answered- she's D's daughter. Thanks, as always to Matou :)

Whew, glad that's out of the box. It was pretty easy finding out who lived at that address but there are so many R's in Philly.

Oh God, I can't with these people. I think they have tried to give the 19 year old every opportunity to roll over on the others involved, and for whatever fool reason she didn't so they are charging her to the max. Idiot! Doesn't she know that if there is no other forensic evidence linking the others directly to crimes against N. *she* will take the fall for all of it??

I can't imagine any scenario in which I would ever kidnap a child and deliver her to a rapist and then take the blame. Perhaps I am just naive. :(

Jones wonders if parents and guardians should be given photo or bar code ID cards, and only those cards would be accepted when a child is given early release.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...-city-council/

They use them for the super market, It could work for the schools..I think it sounds like a winner.

Good for Mr. Myers. he deserves the recognition!

The bar code ID is used at my local Chuck E. Cheese (ie the madhouse!). Children are given a bracelet that matches the adult that they enter with, when you purchase your tickets. Then the child(ren) have to match up with the adult they are with before they can Exit. I have also taken grands to various churches that use the same bracelet system for children left in the nursery or Sunday School Classes.

It is not complicated and does not appear to be too expensive for use in the Public School System. It would also be very effective for getting Pre-K and Kindergarden students on the correct bus in the afternoon...Also for parent/daycare worker pickup after or during school hours.

Praying for Justice For NR..Someone needs to be punished for the "Horrible Things" that were done to that precious child.

dear God...Please give strength to NR, help her Recover and be a normal 6 year old!

I am so thrilled about this news today!!!:great:
Soon baby girl, justice will be served!

So she went to her aunt's house and everything happened there?

14 charges 11 felony including rape :( against christina

Attorney on nbc 10 looks like ambulance chaser says all 4 are innocent.. didn't catch his name..

Her name is on Twitter. Still new here so don't
know if I can post it here yet. Is the mom ER? I'm
getting confused- so many family members.

Ugh....she must have hurt her so bad. Psycho.

Chris May ‏@chrismayphilly
19-year old Christina Regusters charged with 11 felony counts including kidnapping and rape in abduction of 5-year old Philadelphia girl.

Her name is on Twitter. Still new here so don't
know if I can post it here yet. Is the mom ER? I'm
getting confused- so many family members.

Only if named by MSN can we use their names here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme