GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the build of the perp is so large. At one point, a woman is entering the school behind her and walking up the stairs. The abductor is not that big when you compare. The belly on her is likely part of the whole disguise. I don't think that was a true round belly from body fat. I think it was meant to resemble a pregnancy. I think she was wearing high heels too, but not sure.

OK I read the links-smart little girl. Smart, observant little girl.

OK about China: she was said to have long hair, thin build, 14-17 years old and light skinned black. Could she have worn a wig? Is it possible CR is both Rashida and China? I was thinking that last night. Her voice would need to be different though. The victim was blindfolded, so she was mainly exposed to the voices rather than the visual descriptions of the perps. Did this 'China' speak with 'Rashida' at any point? This would prove that they are two different women. We know there is a light skinned guy out there who is involved and needs to be arrested. Is there a China too?

If you look at her FB page there is a photo of hand prints made with little ones at the job. Her name on the paper is Ms. China

OK about China: she was said to have long hair, thin build, 14-17 years old and light skinned black. Could she have worn a wig? Is it possible CR is both Rashida and China? I was thinking that last night. Her voice would need to be different though. The victim was blindfolded, so she was mainly exposed to the voices rather than the visual descriptions of the perps. Did this 'China' speak with 'Rashida' at any point? This would prove that they are two different women. We know there is a light skinned guy out there who is involved and needs to be arrested. Is there a China too?

I think "China" is someone else. IMO

I'm pretty sure that good samaritan NMM is a sanitation worker in *Norristown*, NOT Philadelphia.

MR's facebook states he is a trash truck driver in Philadelphia.

Therefore, I'd see absolutely no connection to NMM to this case, short of him being a hard working dude who found a crying kid in a playground.
I don't either, I think Mr. Myers is a hero plain and simple! I think he is exactly who he seems to be, a good hard working family man!!
...I got carried away last night making a comment about weird connections, I didn't mean to imply I felt hinky about Myers, forgive me!

i see one of christina's friends on fb changed her last name to FreeRuger... -.-

If you look at her FB page there is a photo of hand prints made with little ones at the job. Her name on the paper is Ms. China

I couldn't make out what it said? You think it looks like Ms China? Hmmmm

I think "China" is someone else. IMO

I too have some ideas about the name china but they do not fit with the info we have been given by LE that she may be a teenager.

awaiting more arrests. This Cristina can not be in this alone. We have been given differing facts. First we were told that the light or white man met with the abductor and N on the walk. Then we are told N was placed inside a bag at some point on the walk to the house. Now we are informed N was shown a photo on a cell phone of the light or white man??

Is any one else confused?

Regusters is charged with criminal conspiracy, aggravated assault, kidnapping, rape, involuntary deviant sexual intercourse, contact with a minor, unlawful restraint, false imprisonment, interference with the custody of a child, concealing the whereabouts of a child, indecent assault, simple assault, corruption of minors and recklessly endangering another person, according to police.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/abduction-girl-philadelphia-191243971.html

Can this be made a sticky at the top of the thread? TIA.

I guess a light skinned male photo was on CR's phone. (warrant that was needed yesterday?) JMO

Darby said at the Thursday news conference that there had been prior contact between Regusters and the young victim at the day-care program.

Kline said Friday that neither the girl nor her mother recognized Regusters from the day-care program.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...woman_in_child_kidnap_case.html?viewAll=y&c=y

So CR didn't work with the victim directly at any point. This allows the perp to kidnap and release the victim and not feel too worried that she would be recognized by the victim.

That parrot was such giveaway in this case. I saw a photo of it and can't find it now (Blue Macaw).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
friesandchips