GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you imagine the uproar at the daycare over this? The parents whose children were in direct care of this young woman, their horror and dismay and concern?

I would hate to be having to deal with this press if I were the daycare. you know their personnel file on her and background checks etc will be scrutinized.

i forget which channel i was watching, i believe it was abc? but they already started looking into the daycare. they reported that the state investigated them twice because some employees did not have the proper clearances performed on them.

another potential civil suit, depending on what is learned about Regusters's employ with them.

I can't help it, its how my brain thinks.

I'm trying to figure out if the statement "I was stolen" is something the victim realized herself or if she was told that she was stolen. Did she overhear another person say that she was 'stolen' e.g. one perp speaking to another about her? Did CR tell her that she was stealing her? Being placed in that bag must have been terrifying.

I can't see a wall. I thought it was an open alleyway. Do they mean the little balcony thing?

21086954_BG2.jpg

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/21086954/police-search-cobbs-creek-home-in-5-yr-old-girls-abduction

I saw a "wall" in the photos from fb .. it's more like a lowered part of the pavement, that separates the houses on the rear side...

walton2_zps7c11020c.jpg

Thank you, voominvava, that makes sense.

So did they enter through the front or the back and was the victim in a bag?

One last comment to the subject of the community FB page with person posting who refers to N as "My Baby"

If it is mom, she is hurting her daughters criminal case, and her own civil one by speaking publicly in that manner.

N's mom is represented by very experienced counsel. Mr. Kline would not be allowing that sort of shooting off of the mouth and discussing the case like that.

That is why I suspect that is NOT N's mom posting. Maybe another relative. But not mom

MOO IMO yada yada yada

I have a very hard time believing the Mom would post such things .. or be on fb this much while this is happening. The wording sounds very young, as well. Looks very much like someone else wanting the attention, as awful as that sounds. Like Munchausen syndrome by proxy .. by proxy. :waitasec:

Last year on Dec. 6th, she posted an unusual picture on her Facebook page. The photo had the caption 'My hand in the middle and the other two belongs to two special babies that I call my son and daughter..I feel like the happiest mother in the world when I see those smiles every day I go to work.'

In the photo both of the children's hands have crooked pinkies.

In an exclusive interview, Attorney Tom Kline, who represents the victim and her family, says the children's real mother made a chilling revelation. She says that both of her children have crooked pinkies and the hands in the photo appear to be theirs.

snip

Allegedly after Regusters donned Muslim attire and kidnapped the girl from Bryant Elementary School, she placed her in a duffel bag before taking her into the Walton Street home.

Once inside authorities say the child was stripped naked, blindfolded and placed under a bed.

Regusters allegedly told her, "The man is going to come and you better be quiet because he doesn't like it when you're not quiet."

Further sources say the woman also told the 5-year-old that an exotic pet, a macau, would peck her eyes out if she didn't do as she was told.

After being brutally sexually assaulted, authorities say an unknown teen girl took the child and abandoned her in an Upper Darby playground wearing only a t-shirt.

Before leaving her, the teenager reportedly told the child, "You have to go rescue thte other kids."

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8992441

Thank you, voominvava, that makes sense.

So did they enter through the front or the back and was the victim in a bag?

I remember reading she was blindfolded, entering through the front .. but not when she exited through the back - and that is how she remembered the home .. someone will need to verify, I could be confused.

Last year on Dec. 6th, she posted an unusual picture on her Facebook page. The photo had the caption 'My hand in the middle and the other two belongs to two special babies that I call my son and daughter..I feel like the happiest mother in the world when I see those smiles every day I go to work.'

In an exclusive interview, Attorney Tom Kline, who represents the victim and her family, says the children's real mother made a chilling revelation. She says that both of her children have crooked pinkies and the hands in the photo appear to be theirs.

snip

Allegedly after Regusters donned Muslim attire and kidnapped the girl from Bryant Elementary School, she placed her in a duffel bag before taking her into the Walton Street home.

Once inside authorities say the child was stripped naked, blindfolded and placed under a bed.

Regusters allegedly told her, "The man is going to come and you better be quiet because he doesn't like it when you're not quiet."

Further sources say the woman also told the 5-year-old that an exotic pet, a macau, would peck her eyes out if she didn't do as she was told.

After being brutally sexually assaulted, authorities say an unknown teen girl took the child and abandoned her in an Upper Darby playground wearing only a t-shirt.

Before leaving her, the teenager reportedly told the child, "You have to go rescue thte other kids."

bbm - WHATTTTT???!!?? :banghead:

The suspect herself is a teen.
So is she also an "unknown teen girl?"
Sounds like she was telling this child some stories (to confuse her?)

snip

just read that! i wonder what she meant by rescue the other kids... did she do this before or was she planning on doing it again?

I think that's what was reported but the video has her being lifted over that wall thing in the back. I can't figure it out yet.

"You have to go rescue the other kids" Is this an admission from the perp that she will try to assault the other kids in the home or do this to other kids she knows? She releases the victim from herself. She's messed up and likely would have continued her deviance on other innocents, IMO.

and it's clear that the 'daddy' is her boyfriend, i just wish there were some clues as to who it was

*edit*
i looked at her fb again -
July 24, 2010 via mobile
I wonder what time it in germany is it really late or early talk to me Chris

thinking that her boyfriend is someone she met online or in the military.

sorry another edit, looking more at her fb and i believe the bf's name is chris or dahmir

and it's clear that the 'daddy' is her boyfriend, i just wish there were some clues as to who it was

Well if she showed the victim his image on her phone, then it's on her phone. The cops likely have it and are going over all the info on it. I hope they have everyone's phone just in case.

One of the people from the day care article posted earlier tonight mentioned speaking with CR about cell phones, having a discussion about phones. Maybe they saw which type of phone she uses and would be able to help?

OMG The Cheese!

Thank you for the link.

She obsesses on the children, refers to them as like her own then kidnaps N and brutally rapes her??

And now we are seeing reports of the teen who released her being unknown again?? Didn't earlier reports say Regusters was the one who released N AND abducted/held her?

:waitasec:

what is it that drew her to obsess on N and her sibling???

Is there some connection to the family? Maybe some sort of 6 degrees of separation thing? The family on CR's radar but she not so much on theirs?

I've been wondering about the male in the house - the one who was taken in for questioning. (not the teen) In one article, it said he was CR's Aunt's boyfriend .. and went by "Rudy" .. has anyone found out anything about him? I wonder if he and CR had a relationship and she did this for him. It seems that more and more teenage / young women are doing these sorts of things, and a lot of them (dare I say most) are motivated by fulfilling a man's desire.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20130215_SCUM_BAGGED_.html

""I'm in shock," said neighbor David Hicks, who lives across the street from the home searched by police. "The older guy [being questioned] I've worked with a couple times on music projects. I'm sure there has to be a reasonable explanation . . . I'm pretty sure if he knew anything about it, he would have prevented it."

The older man, whom Hicks identified as Rudy, shared the home with his girlfriend, estimated to be in her 50s, and a teenage grandson, Hicks said. All three were taken in for questioning."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective