GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone finding anything on Heaven's Little Angels daycare? I'm not. I have found the business license but haven't had any luck tracking it on any PA websites. No reviews, no images of school staff, comments & generic listings only. Is it part of the Philadelphia school systems or private ownership? tia

I couldn't find anything on the center or the owner..

I think that signature definitely says Ms Chris.

When checking out this link I noticed there was another arrest today at 12pm with similar charges as Cristina. Initials are LM and Cristina is friends with people with the last name M.

The bail is only $10 000 so I don't think it's related. Thanks though, I'll be checking via this method.

I wonder who is paying the attorney or who actually hired him to represent the four taken in for questioning?

Because with CR being all lawyered up and in custody, I wonder if he is still representing the interests of the others questioned? Who is responsible for his bill, is CR his actual client. What if recommending that she talk or try to cut a deal conflicts with the interests of whoever is paying or has agreed to pay the bill?

While it is not necessarily legally a conflict of interest that he is representing all those questioned, I find it ethically ambiguous.

OMG... has anyone looked at the FB page- in the victims
name? Appears to be mother or family member doing the
posting. One post gives specific info on N's injuries--- it is
far worse than I could have ever imagined. I was looking for
the before it happens again page... I wish I could go back and
never have read that post. :(. If true, horrific isn't a strong enough
word for what was done to that baby. I also now understand the 4
million dollar bail and I am praying that if anyone else is involved,
that they will also be off the streets immediately. Truly sick,
demented monsters.

N's mother's sister is commenting on the that FB page. The page is a fraud and the extent of the baby's injuries are not true (thank God)! The family wants it removed. If you have a chance, please take a moment to report the page to FB.

Friend of Alleged Kidnapper: She’s Not the Only One

“Some things are out of your control,” said the friend. “There are people who influence things that happen around you. Maybe she was scared. I don’t feel like she’s the only one responsible.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/50834961/

not much...

When checking out this link I noticed there was another arrest today at 12pm with similar charges as Cristina. Initials are LM and Cristina is friends with people with the last name M.

I think LM is related to CR. I believe R is her mothers last name but I think M is fathers last name. Her sister uses both RM last names. Christina's middle name is Lorenza, the female version of L. I wonder if LM could be her father, a brother??? Interesting...

Also CR's sisters's MySpace page has that blog entry that refers to some family issues related to father

Well I agree with her friend in one regard. There must be others involved.

Other than that, I feel bad for the friend as I always do when someone who knows someone finds out this person has done something awful.

N's mother's sister is commenting on the that FB page. The page is a fraud and the extent of the baby's injuries are not true (thank God)! The family wants it removed. If you have a chance, please take a moment to report the page to FB.

I have made it my mission to get that danged fake page removed. Vile people. I will never understand the need to pose as someone else and gain attention from someone else's tragedy. What is WRONG with people?

I have reported it three times in the last 24 hours to FB. As have many others. Apparently FB is going to do nothing. I hope the family contact the police and maybe THEY can do something.

Maybe one of the perps put it up,so they would get some info..whoever did it is sick, I also reported it..

FB will do nothing. They say it does not violate their TOS.

If ANY friends or family of N reads here I encourage them to report it to the SVU and to the family attorney ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme