GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not getting you here, tl. Help?

NM matou, not even sure I am getting me with this train of thought.

I was circling round the dichotomous info we have about her alleged obsession with N, the odd FB post claiming how much she cared for N (allegedly), the alleged abuse claimed by Regusters and the unusual circumstance of a female kidnapping that child simply to rape her.

Some very weird, not even half formed thoughts are bopping round my grey matter.

Sorry, I wish I could articulate better what is troubling me.

Adores someone who reminds of self as child and yet subjects child to horrific rape and trauma? Self loathing?

NM I give up, I simply cannot explain the jumble in my head.

very interesting theory tracy87

A sort of munchuasen by proxy spinoff weirdness. But you are right, then why the sexual assault?

I am trying to remember the poster who suggested that N looked a bit like Regusters and may be obsessed with her for this reason. Could her obsession with N have to do with her identifying N with her younger self?

Off to look at photos on Regusters pages if they are still up.

This theory has now officially piqued my interest

Almost like a female pedophile...not sure that happens often?

But maybe re-living / re-creating her childhood or whatever in some bizarre way?

Jumping off your post...

I wonder if... With CR's suspension/firing/?.... That she was afraid she would not have her job anymore...

And, therefore, was afraid she would not have contact with N anymore (at the day care)...

So CR became desperate... And, therefore, kidnapped N to have as her own?

:dunno:

I think so. Sounds very likely. If she was obsessed with N and wasn't getting to see her.... I can see her freaking out. I wonder when the suspension happened and if it was in the couple days that N was out of school sick in the days leading up to this.

I also think its plausible that she acted alone and streamed the rape to "the man". Also that she might have planned on returning her to the daycare after school. And/or wanting to be the "hero" who got N out of there.

When I first saw her picture she didn't look "right" to me. Like she had a previous head injury or she was not "all there". I wasn't sure if it was the colored eyes or something else.

I agree all children should be removed from the home while investigating.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Got ya, TL. I get it. It makes sense. Even though the crime is senseless. xo

NM matou, not even sure I am getting me with this train of thought.

I was circling round the dichotomous info we have about her alleged obsession with N, the odd FB post claiming how much she cared for N (allegedly), the alleged abuse claimed by Regusters and the unusual circumstance of a female kidnapping that child simply to rape her.

Some very weird, not even half formed thoughts are bopping round my grey matter.

Sorry, I wish I could articulate better what is troubling me.

Adores someone who reminds of self as child and yet subjects child to horrific rape and trauma? Self loathing?

NM I give up, I simply cannot explain the jumble in my head.

I totally get what you are saying. We also need a better understanding of why the abused go on to abuse.

On Nov. 15th, see CR posted on fb about being in a boring class. So she was in school and working?

I saw that too and I haven't found any info that indicates CR was in school anywhere. maybe sitting in on lectures, considering going back to college?

Would be nice to know if she was enrolled somewhere.

“I just don’t see her targeting a little girl,” said the friend. “There are plenty of pretty little girls that she’s been around. Nothing happened to them.”

and

“Do you think she was obsessed with the little girl?” asked Braxton.

“No,” replied Regusters’ friend. “I’ve never heard her talk about this little girl. She talks about all the children there.”

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...s-Not-the-Only-One-Responsible-191549461.html

she talked about ALL the children there, but she never talked about N... okay then.

something tells me that this "friend" is something CR's lawyer set up

Agreed, especially with the "She's crazy" remark

Did the police or anyone ever locate the clothing that N was wearing when she was kidnapped from the school? She was found in a tee shirt so her clothes had to go somewhere. Were they in the house where the parrot was? And were her shoes found? Wasn't she at the playground without shoes?

Jumping off your post...

I wonder if... With CR's suspension/firing/?.... That she was afraid she would not have her job anymore...

And, therefore, was afraid she would not have contact with N anymore (at the day care)...

So CR became desperate... And, therefore, kidnapped N to have as her own?

:dunno:
I thought about this also. Especially after it was reported that she was shown a video of a man and was told he was going to be her new Daddy. I thought one of the males in the house could have found her hidden beneath the bed and assaulted her. Maybe that's why CR released her and told her she had to save the others. The only thing that doesn't make sense in the scenario is that why would she take the fall for the assault?

Regusters allegedly told her, "The man is going to come and you better be quiet because he doesn't like it when you're not quiet."

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8992441

Obviously I don't know if this is an exact quote or not... but the wording has bothered me since day one.
Say you are putting a child in timeout and telling them to be quiet... how would you word it.
"You need to be quiet because he WON'T like it if you're not quiet."

Saying "he doesn't like it" is like she is speaking from personal experience... that bothers me.

very interesting theory tracy87

A sort of munchuasen by proxy spinoff weirdness. But you are right, then why the sexual assault?

I am trying to remember the poster who suggested that N looked a bit like Regusters and may be obsessed with her for this reason. Could her obsession with N have to do with her identifying N with her younger self?

Off to look at photos on Regusters pages if they are still up.

This theory has now officially piqued my interest

1. The sexual assault could have been so that it appeared a man took her...
Then when C "found" her and returned her, she'd be the hero not the suspect.

2. I know the idea of DID isn't a popular one... but this sounds eerily familiar so follow me here for a minute.

I knew a lady with DID once. She had been brutally raped at 4 years old and just split to cope with it.

I vividly remember a time when she was hiding under the bed. She wouldn't come out. I went in with her.
She said almost the same thing as quoted above, "Shut up! He won't like it if he hears us!" She was terrified.

There was no one else there at the time. No man to fear. This was her 4 year old girl personality.

She also had a evil man personality. A guy who did awful things to people.
Then there was a "caretaker" a "rescuer" personality. She was an amazing artist as well.

IF C has DID it is possible that she abducted N as one personality (female)
Raped N as another personality (male that doesn't like it when she's not quiet)
Released N as a third personality... (caretaker who wants to save the kids)

When you think about it, this actually starts to make sense. It's such a crazy case to begin with... why not this too?

If she has a 4th personality, it may not remember what the other 3 did. So she may have no idea what happened.

I hope that is something that you guys can follow. Obviously this is just IF she has it (I think it will be obvious if she does.)

But it reminded me so much of that lady... and her evil man personality.
I think that the evil man personality likely would have committed a crime like this at some point. :twocents:

There's been two comments since CR was arrested & while she was in court that I remember. One, she talked child like & the other was the judge reading her charges and asked if she was awake.

Because there's not much out there, I'm starting to think you guys could be right & that she is suffering from multiple personalities. It hopefully would be easy for the LE to determine if Rudy was at work as a garbage man & whatever the Aunt does was at work too. The 15 year old should have been in school & that should check out or not. He is a light skinned male by his hands in the video posted here. The daycare workers should be cleared also by now.

My first thought was whoever the woman was knew the school, knew something about N and I was so ashamed that a woman would steal a child for a man to have sex with.

Hope more info comes out soon.

I've searched on and off today due to Graclin's post tyvm btw, to see if any other cases are similar to N's in other states. I searched crossways and back. I checked out child sexual assaults everywhere. The missing, CR's name, her friends, tried to find Rudy, checked bar bands too that he could play in. SO registries etc...empty handed for now.

I totally get what you are saying. We also need a better understanding of why the abused go on to abuse.

In Freudian theory it's called "identification with the aggressor".

Kline is going to have to prove that those hand prints belong to the victim and her brother. Hopefully someone from the day care will remember her doing that if that print is no longer available.

Mom said that N and baby brother both have crooked pinkies..exactly like the picture. Plus, it's in fingerpaint so a palm/fingerprint will be easy

One question in my mind is, did N not scream while being assaulted? It would have hurt terribly, and even being afraid of the 'man' or the parrot, I would imagine she would have screamed. Did she not cry afterward, or even before? Did NO ONE hear this child??

I personally feel the city solicitor should obtain an order of protective custody and remove all the children from the home until facts can be sorted out from pending investigation. I don't see how authorities can reasonably conclude remaining children are "safe" in the home at this time. I would strongly recommend Child Welfare to intervene in this manner to prevent other vulnerable children from being "at risk" given the suspicious nature of circumstances.

I absolutely agree. Hopefully because this is such a public case, DHS will do the right thing and remove them. DHS is notoriously horrible here in Philly and rarely remove children, even with concrete evidence of physical abuse and neglect. (I, sadly, know this from multiple personal experiences).

Cousin speaks out:
“My family is keeping your family in prayer and we’re sorry.”

That’s the message the cousin of the woman charged in the kidnapping and rape of a 5-year-old girl has for the victim’s family. Yet while the family of 19-year-old Christina Regusters is sorry for what happened, they also say they have a hard time believing that Regusters was the person responsible.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...pper-I-Dont-Believe-She-Did-It-191624491.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC