GUILTY PA - Christina Regusters for kidnap, rape of 5yo girl, Philadelphia, 14 Jan 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police say someone inside the home reported that they had been raped.
When officers arrived at the house however, no one answered the door.
Police officials say there doesn’t appear to be a record that shows officers ever returned to the home to follow up on that case.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...at-Alleged-Abductors-Home-Cops-191737891.html

Do they know WHO called and reported that? Or just which home it came from?
Someone could have been raped, caught calling 911 and murdered... and they wouldn't know because they didn't follow up?
I hope there isn't another huge secret uncovered in this case.
*sigh*

This case has just touched my heart in so many ways, I found out about this case on another board i belong to and someone linked a posting from this site. I joined because of the Jodi Arias trial but this case deserves more attention in the media.
Thanks for the welcome. If china has been found safe I apologize for posting her link. It still says she's missing from where I got it from. I didn't read the whole thread. I'm still up to page 2.. :)

Chelsea Ramsey Jones was found safe at the end of Jan. Here's a link. I think there might have been some type of custody problems going on during the time she was missing. It was odd she went missing the same day as N did but there was barely any news about it.

Missing autistic girl found safe

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Missing_autistic_girl_found_safe.html

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...at-Alleged-Abductors-Home-Cops-191737891.html

"Philadelphia Police say they are still working on the case with the FBI."
BBM

I find the wording interesting working with the FBI. I could be reading into this but i think it's noteworthy that the FBI is still involved.

I am still of the belief that this is MUCH bigger than we know. IMO if someone breaks all social taboos (ie: kidnapping by female abductor with intention of sexual assault) they have already been involved with 'lesser' sexual crimes (not trying to minimize any sexual assault) KWIM

does anyone remember when CR moved into that house? i read that she was only living there for a few months, and if that's true then this rape happened not long after she moved in.

that house seems to be a revolving door, CR knows who raped who, so why isn't she giving him up?

Divide and conquer. check out Google maps 75 miles from Walton St to prison..a bit too far to visit for some people..

The only reason I can think the FBI is still involved is the ransom.

does anyone remember when CR moved into that house? i read that she was only living there for a few months, and if that's true then this rape happened not long after she moved in.

that house seems to be a revolving door, CR knows who raped who, so why isn't she giving him up?

This article posted by MsF said this

Neighbors tell NBC10 Regusters had lived in the home with her aunt for about five months.

The way the victim's attorney emphasized there HAS to be a male involved, must mean they have collected semen as evidence. :moo:

Wonder why PPD did not follow-up with the incident reported in October? What made them decide it was not worth further investigating? It seems that if no one answered the door after receiving such a distress call, that should signal alarm rather than be taken as a sign that all is well. How could they simply abandon the situation without some sort of explanation as to what was going on inside the home?

I would love to know how they know that...
Was N not blindfolded and knows for a fact there was a man there? Or did she just HEAR the man?
Same thing with the teenage girl (of which the suspect also is) did she SEE that girl and CR without disguises?
If she never saw all 3 without a blindfold on... then it's possible they were not all different people. :twocents:

Since the lawyer knows more than us, I would take it to mean that a male did assault N. I could see the rape charges on CR to get her to talk "ok, it was just you? Well, she was clearly raped so I guess we will have to charge you with rape."

OR, she assaulted her as well. Being female doesn't exclude her from the ability to harm.

But being the lawyer, privy to so much more information, I am taking the "clearly" comments as confirmation that a male was directly reported to be involved by N or directly confirmed via rape kit. As in for real, physically, involved.

JMO.

Thought I would browse her fb page and see what she posted in Oct 2012 when this rape call was made. She updated her profile pic and cover pic at the beginning of Oct. and then the comment about her boss on the 17th.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Just the charge of 18 § 3123 IDSI Forcible Compulsion that CR has should wake her up if not the only one involved.

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=MC-51-CR-0006476-2013

Involuntary deviate sexual intercourse - 18 Pa. Cons. Stat. § 3123

She faces life in prison.

(2) Subsection (c) shall be sentenced up to a maximum
term of life imprisonment.

Subsection (c) reads

(c) Involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child with
serious bodily injury.--A person commits an offense under this
section with a child resulting in serious bodily injury, a
felony of the first degree, when the person violates this
section and the complainant is less than 13 years of age and the
complainant suffers serious bodily injury in the course of the
offense.

http://law.onecle.com/pennsylvania/crimes-and-offenses/00.031.023.000.html

Knowing that N suffered physically per all the news that's out there. Not the fake fb page but the via the news & from the lawyer etc.. I think this charge should be fitting.

For some reason I think CR might be talking to her lawyer since it was in the news today that a call was made in Oct. to the house re: rape.

Chelsea Ramsey Jones was found safe at the end of Jan. Here's a link. I think there might have been some type of custody problems going on during the time she was missing. It was odd she went missing the same day as N did but there was barely any news about it.

Missing autistic girl found safe

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Missing_autistic_girl_found_safe.html

The girl i posted about it named China. i didn't see her name posted as chelsea. The one I posted is missing from PA. I posted the link further up. If its the same girl then I'm glad she is home and safe.

The girl i posted about it named China. i didn't see her name posted as chelsea. The one I posted is missing from PA. I posted the link further up. If its the same girl then I'm glad she is home and safe.

They were both missing from PA, but they are not the same girl.

They were both missing from PA, but they are not the same girl.

That's what i thought. Someone posted that china was found but its not the same girl i posted about. Her name is China Aaliyah and i looked up information on her and i see nothing saying she's been found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87