PA - Conner, 8, & Brinley Snyder, 4, found hung, later died, Kempton, 23 Sept 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then I wonder what "more testing" they are waiting on.
I don't think the organs can be tested for toxicology in so short of a time - in my own experience it was blood type only but I guess it depends on how long they held them ? and when they were needed by.

I don't think the organs can be tested for toxicology in so short of a time - in my own experience it was blood type only but I guess it depends on how long they held them ? and when they were needed by.
I never thought about the possibility of toxic organs being implanted in some cases but they would have to be since time is of the essence.

Mom couldn’t leave eight and four- year olds alone, so who did she leave them with? If she was home, how did she miss the noise of kids taking dining chairs to the basement?

Correction: Mom SHOULDN'T leave an 8 and 4 year old alone. I suspect that is precisely what she did however. Big brother appears to have employment and interests that likely would have kept him away from home until later at night. So, unless someone else was there I think they were alone.

Someone mentioned that they may have been being punished by standing on the chairs with the lead around their necks… Maybe the dog knocked the chairs over, jumping up or something?This sounds like a possibility to me…

This totally sounds possible to me. If the dog was protective of the kids and one of them was crying? I can see the dog trying to jump onto the chair to comfort the child. That is absolutely horrific to consider. :(

There is a new post on mom's FB page, calling the children heroes due to their organ donation. Brinley's heart was given to a young boy, her liver to a woman in her 20s, and her kidneys to a woman in her 60s and a woman in her 70s. Conner's liver was given to a teenage girl, kidneys to a man in his 60s and a man in his 30s. His heart valves may be used to correct ventricular dysfunction in children and adults.
Hmmmmmm. Yet she wasn't at Conner's Birthday memorial.
MOO

Hmmmmmm. Yet she wasn't at Conner's Birthday memorial.
MOO
I won't hold that against her. She said the evening before it and the morning of it was pretty rough. It was his birthday, after all. The media would have been all over her and watching her every move and reaction and wanting to see tears. She would be damned if she went and damned if she didn't go.

I won't hold that against her. She said the evening before it and the morning of it was pretty rough. It was his birthday, after all. The media would have been all over her and watching her every move and reaction and wanting to see tears. She would be damned if she went and damned if she didn't go.
Ok

Mom couldn’t leave eight and four- year olds alone, so who did she leave them with? If she was home, how did she miss the noise of kids taking dining chairs to the basement?

Were they definitely in the basement? I recall conflicting articles about the location of the bodies.

Agree, as a mother, I don't know if I could go, I would probably be home sobbing in bed and having a breakdown. I just can't imagine.

There was one I read that made it sound like they were found upstairs, I think it was in the dining room but that was one article. The majority all say it was the basement so I think it's safe to presume that they were found down there.

Yes, I recall reading both the dining room and the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hirundo