PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Snyder’s family told Eyewitness News off-camera that she suffered from mental issues. They say in July 2014, two of her sons were removed from her home by Berks County Children and Youth. However, after hiring an attorney, the two boys were returned to Snyder about a year later.
Snyder’s oldest child is staying with family nearby and turns 18 next month.
Mother Accused Of Hanging Young Children Once Had Two Sons Taken From Her By Child Protective Services
Grrrrrrr. Nasty lawyer,CYS,and judge who gave precious Conner,and Brinley the death Sentence. They are just as guilty as LS. I don't know it's why it's kept all hush,hush why the children were removed from the home. Other than CYS in CYA mode. I guess if someone doesn't succeed at murdering their children twice, they feel the need to give that person a third go at it. They can cut it with the LS was depressed BS. Lots of people are depressed,they don't go out of their way 3xs to snuff out their children's lives,and perform Sex acts with Dogs.
MOO

@afitzy we have a media thread I sure would appreciate the help keeping it up to date as this case is horrific
PA - Conner, 8, & Brinley Snyder, 4, found hung, later died, Kempton, MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE NO DISCUSS
This case can only be tolerated for me in little snippets of information. The media/timeline is perfect for getting info out in small doses. I think we all know the decadent details and the images conjured up by details as they are still being uncovered. Small doses are best. It's just overwhelming and the worst case ever.

Any psychiatrist worth a damn will say she is a sociopath who knew damn well what she was doing was wrong.

Exactly. The cover up, and aftermath will show that to be true.

After cold bloodily murdering both of her defenseless young children what does she do?? She relished in revictimizing her murdered little son by placing all of the blame on him!

She knew exactly what she was doing the entire time. She knew it was wrong, but she didn't care.

Imho

This case can only be tolerated for me in little snippets of information. The media/timeline is perfect for getting info out in small doses. I think we all know the decadent details and the images conjured up by details as they are still being uncovered. Small doses are best. It's just overwhelming and the worst case ever.
I have been going on YouTube,and watching news bloopers to help cope with the darkness.

PENNSYLVANIA’S CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES LAW (CPSL) requires the Department of Human Services (DHS) to prepare and transmit to the governor and General Assembly a yearly report on the operations of ChildLine and protective services provided by the county children and youth agencies (CCYA).

DHS presents the completed 2018 Annual Child Protective Services Report. This report focuses on presenting statewide data on child abuse in Pennsylvania, as well as providing county and region-specific information.

All child abuse and general protective services data presented in this report was extracted on 3/23/2019 unless otherwise noted.

See page 44/45: Berks County
http://keepkidssafe.pa.gov/cs/groups/webcontent/documents/document/c_289620.pdf

Last edited:
i'm stuck with this case, part of my thinking is that she is insane because of what she did. but then i think that just gives her an out so i need to adjust my insane meter. so i look at her basic ability to run a household. drive a car. kids are reported to have looked and acted generally happy, they both looked like they had food, where kept clean. but she did not take care of herself at all. she allowed herself to fall into an amoral abyss.
and she was in deep but the whole time she knew what she was doing. she knew how to search and she did search different methods. she bought what she felt she needed and was able to do the crime. so this does not seem to me to be an insane person. within all her evil mindset she was rational. susan smith and andrea yates come to mind in the action towards their children. difference with this one is she's blaming her son. which to me indicates she knows what she did was wrong. like Lillymac, small doses of this one. MOO.

Grrrrrrr. Nasty lawyer,CYS,and judge who gave precious Conner,and Brinley the death Sentence. They are just as guilty as LS. I don't know it's why it's kept all hush,hush why the children were removed from the home. Other than CYS in CYA mode. I guess if someone doesn't succeed at murdering their children twice, they feel the need to give that person a third go at it. They can cut it with the LS was depressed BS. Lots of people are depressed,they don't go out of their way 3xs to snuff out their children's lives,and perform Sex acts with Dogs.
MOO

All juvenile proceedings are confidential, including children's services cases.

PENNSYLVANIA’S CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES LAW (CPSL) requires the Department of Human Services (DHS) to prepare and transmit to the governor and General Assembly a yearly report on the operations of ChildLine and protective services provided by the county children and youth agencies (CCYA).

DHS presents the completed 2018 Annual Child Protective Services Report. This report focuses on presenting statewide data on child abuse in Pennsylvania, as well as providing county and region-specific information.

All child abuse and general protective services data presented in this report was extracted on 3/23/2019 unless otherwise noted.

See page 44/45: Berks County
http://keepkidssafe.pa.gov/cs/groups/webcontent/documents/document/c_289620.pdf
Blah Blah Blah Blah. Same ol crap, nothing has changed. Nothing will till these people do time in prison too. From CYS,to lawyers, Judges. Everyone who is involved in ignoring the safety,and well being of children. They need to be held accountable for their Fatal decisions. Start with 5 years
All juvenile proceedings are confidential, including children's services cases.
How convenient for them. CYS CYA.

I’m scratching my brain trying to figure out what the weight and size of the dog has to do with reconstruction of events. The second article states the weight of 50 pounds - that has still not been found.

“By determining the dogs (sic) actual weight and sized (sic) utilizing a scale will assist in the criminal investigation,” Pennsylvania State Police Trooper Ian Keck wrote in the warrant, according to 69 Newes. “All of this is important to the criminal investigation and reconstruction of the events surrounding this incident.”
UPDATE: Family dog ‘given away’ after 2 children die with dog cable around their necks [Police]

One warrant, on Oct. 2, was specifically for a dog — a black husky-pit bull mix weighing 50 pounds — that still has not been found. Investigators said weighing the dog would help in reconstructing what happened but they would not say why.
https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-nws-berks-child-death-investigation-hanging-20191010-56q3tcymdfcdbmwaybla4xr2
The only thing I can think of is that a 250lb tie out is quite extensive. If a husky/shepherd mix, who probably couldn’t even get to half that size, truly needed that strong of a cord, there would be major marks in the yard, presumably from it breaking free from smaller cords. Otherwise she has no excuse for why she needed such a heavy duty one. Imo. Weak I know, but none of her story made sense from the first minute.

eta, sorry, I see now you guys had this covered already. That’s what I get for posting before I get to the end of the thread!

Last edited:
I keep imagining those babies hanging....

Years ago, my husband happened to be deployed when Saddam Hussein was both captured and executed. Obviously I was intensely following the news. I couldn’t help but watch the video of his execution and even knowing he was one of the worlds most evil people, it made me sick to see his body hanging like that. A child, MY child...I don’t think I could survive that mental image.

I have been going on YouTube,and watching news bloopers to help cope with the darkness.
The edges around me began to darken last night. This case is so filthy. I listened to music for escape and cleansing. The kind that’s sorta sad but has an uplifting message. Still blue, I slept sporadically. Worn out this morning, I woke up with an almost frantic need to clean my home. The need to wash away the dirt. Start anew. Preparing for the coming holiday. I’m exhausted. Now as I try to lay down to rest - I realize I feel a little depressed. Throughout the day, the kids have stayed with me as I go from room to room with endless tedious chores. Trying to process how scared the kids were. I can’t. I feel a heaviness about my chest. I think I can only handle fragments of this horror at a time.

I keep imagining those babies hanging....

Years ago, my husband happened to be deployed when Saddam Hussein was both captured and executed. Obviously I was intensely following the news. I couldn’t help but watch the video of his execution and even knowing he was one of the worlds most evil people, it made me sick to see his body hanging like that. A child, MY child...I don’t think I could survive that mental image.

I'm already thinking of the future jury having to see the photos :(.

The edges around me began to darken last night. This case is so filthy. I listened to music for escape and cleansing. The kind that’s sorta sad but has an uplifting message. Still blue, I slept sporadically. Worn out this morning, I woke up with an almost frantic need to clean my home. The need to wash away the dirt. Start anew. Preparing for the coming holiday. I’m exhausted. Now as I try to lay down to rest - I realize I feel a little depressed. Throughout the day, the kids have stayed with me as I go from room to room with endless tedious chores. Trying to process how scared the kids were. I can’t. I feel a heaviness about my chest. I think I can only handle fragments of this horror at a time.
And sometimes we just need to step away from the cases that kill the soul IMO
I very likely will just update the media thread for Conner and Brinley- I don’t think I can read speculation about their deaths until her trial / it’s simply too much for me and I’m ok with that
JMO

I finished quilting,and binding a Christmas star table topper. I need to start another project.

The teddy bears will be donated to the Lehigh Valley Reilly Children’s Hospital as well as local fire departments and other agencies, according to school officials.

There will be several boxes where teddy bear donations can be dropped off prior to the collection date of Dec. 18:
  • At the school at 1475 Krumsville Road in Lenhartsville, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 14.
  • Kutztown Community Library at 70 Bieber Alley, Kutztown.
  • The Nesting Box, 230 Snyder Road in Kempton.
  • CJ Hummels Restaurant, 28 Willow St, Lenhartsville.
  • Kutztown Elementary School, 40 Normal Ave, Kutztown, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Dec. 14.
Berks County school to collect teddy bears in honor of slain siblings

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-5_6-35-28.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-5_6-35-28.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 33

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads