PA - Conner Snyder, 8, & Brinley, 4, hangings, Berks Co., 23 Sept 2019 *Mom arrested* *GRAPHIC* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Oct. 13, 2023

The woman accused of hanging her two children in 2019 at the family’s Berks County home may have reached a plea deal with prosecutors who had intended to seek the death penalty in the case.

Court papers say Lisa Snyder — charged with first-degree murder and other crimes in the deaths of 8-year-old Conner and 4-year-old Brinley Snyder — is scheduled for a plea and sentencing hearing Nov. 17.

Thursday morning, District Attorney John Adams said he couldn’t comment on whether the filing is accurate.

@Seattle1 - is there a time yet in the court site for this plea & sentencing hearing?

TIA! :)

Finally this case will be over.... 4 years...

Finally, we have some activity on the docket!

COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF BERKS COUNTY
Docket Number: CP-06-CR-0000570-2020

Court Case
CRIMINAL DOCKET

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
v.
Lisa Rachelle Snyder

CALENDAR EVENTS

11/17/2023/ 1:30 pm/ Courtroom 7A/ President Judge M. Theresa
Johnson/ Plea/Sentencing/ Scheduled

Sequence Number/ CP File Date/ Document Date/ Filed By

1) 10/05/2023/ 10/04/2023/ Johnson, M. Theresa

Order Scheduling Guilty Plea & Sentencing Hearing 11/17/23;
Waiver of PA.R.Crim.P.600/1013
Berks County District Attorney's Office

Finally, we have some activity on the docket!

COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF BERKS COUNTY

Court Case
CRIMINAL DOCKET

v.
Lisa Rachelle Snyder

CALENDAR EVENTS

11/17/2023/ 1:30 pm/ Courtroom 7A/ President Judge M. Theresa
Johnson/ Plea/Sentencing/ Scheduled

Sequence Number/ CP File Date/ Document Date/ Filed By

1) 10/05/2023/ 10/04/2023/ Johnson, M. Theresa

Order Scheduling Guilty Plea & Sentencing Hearing 11/17/23;
Waiver of PA.R.Crim.P.600/1013
Berks County District Attorney's Office
I do hope she has to elocute. We need to know why this woman murdered her children, why blame Conner for killing his sister, how long did she plan this, etc.

Court papers say Lisa Snyder — charged with first-degree murder and other crimes in the deaths of 8-year-old Conner and 4-year-old Brinley Snyder — is scheduled for a plea and sentencing hearing Nov. 17.

Thursday morning, District Attorney John Adams said he couldn’t comment on whether the filing is accurate.

“I would only say, ‘Stay tuned for her next court hearing,’ ” he said.
*There is only one other woman on this forum that I detest and despise more than Lisa Snyder!!

View attachment 454927

Disgusting woman, what has taken so long to come to this point?!! Hope she suffers greatly in prison :mad:

Keeping up the docket here since 2019, I'm afraid the plea deal will call for this monster to her babies sentenced to a smaller State facility for women with generous mental health benefits. She's played the system all of her life and we shouldn't expect her imprisonment to be any different. What I know for certain is the defendant never deserved a family. JMO

Keeping up the docket here since 2019, I'm afraid the plea deal will call for this monster to her babies sentenced to a smaller State facility for women with generous mental health benefits. She's played the system all of her life and we shouldn't expect her imprisonment to be any different. What I know for certain is the defendant never deserved a family. JMO
Amen to that!

Friday, November 17th:
*Plea & Sentencing Hearing (@ 1:30pm ET) – PA – Conner Snyder (8) & Brinley L. Snyder (4) (Sept. 23, 2019, Albany Township; found hanging from basement rafters) - *Lisa Rachelle Snyder (36/now 40) “mom” arrested (12/2/19), charged (12/9/19) & arraigned (3/12/20) with 2 counts of 1st degree murder, 2 counts of 3rd degree murder, 1 count of tampering with or fabricating evidence, 2 counts of endangering the welfare of children, 1 counts of animal cruelty & 2 counts of sexual intercourse with an animal (with a dog). 9/2/21: Animal cruelty & sex with dog severed from original charges. Plead not guilty. Held without bond. DA will seek DP.
Information & court info from 12/19/19 thru 6/21/23 reference post #767 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...pt-2019-mom-arrested-graphic-2.488603/page-39

7/10/23 Update: Order scheduling case status hearing on 8/21/23 @ 2:30pm. Waiver of PA.R.Crim.P.600: waiver of speedy trial. eService served.
10/13/23 Update: Snyder may have reached a plea deal with prosecutors who had intended to seek the death penalty in the case. Court papers say Lisa Snyder — charged with first-degree murder & other crimes in the deaths of 8-year-old Conner & 4-year-old Brinley Snyder — is scheduled for a guilty plea & sentencing hearing on 11/17/23.

Court Case

CRIMINAL DOCKET

v. Lisa Rachelle Snyder

1/ 10/05/2023/ 10/04/2023/ Johnson, M. Theresa/
Order Scheduling Guilty Plea & Sentencing
Hearing 11/17/23; Waiver of PA.R.Crim.P.600/1013 Berks County District Attorney's Office

CALENDAR EVENTS

Plea/Sentencing 11/17/2023 1:30 pm Courtroom 7A President Judge M. Theresa Johnson Scheduled

Wait… what? WHY was it rejected?
Some parts from the article:
"I am not accepting that plea agreement,” Johnson declared, adding, “It doesn't serve the interests of justice.” She then stalked out of the courtroom.

Prosecutors had indicated they would seek the death penalty."
The case will now head to trial, where Snyder faces charges of first-degree murder, child endangerment and evidence tampering.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back