SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Per Chris (fox 29) DC’s green hoodie + prison sneakers were discovered by LE at some point this evening.

How is he getting around without shoes?
Earlier LE were shining lights into the creeks so now I’m wondering if they might’ve been closing in on him mid bath? Lol

@EvanLambertTV

Just heard from several sources a homeowner on Coventry Road shot at Cavalcante, but he was able to steal a rifle from there first. No confirmation he was hit

We kind of got stuck inside the perimeter after our live shot and were just told to leave by troopers who said Cavalcante was reported running in the direction of French Creek Elementary.

Steve Keeley
@KeeleyFox29

BREAKING: Law Enforcement source tells me homeowner fired 7 times at Calvacante who broke into his home & stole .22 rifle.
@pastate police believe they have Calvacante’s sneakers that got waterlogged&muddy in rain soaked grounds. He then stole boots off the porch of house.1/2
This is not good. They really need to get this guy apprehended tonight. /jmo

Steve Keeley
@KeeleyFox29

BREAKING: Law Enforcement source tells me homeowner fired 7 times at Calvacante who broke into his home & stole .22 rifle.
@pastate police believe they have Calvacante’s sneakers that got waterlogged&muddy in rain soaked grounds. He then stole boots off the porch of house.1/2
On the plus side, he's 5 feet tall and probably has small feet so the boots he stole might be hard to walk or run in.

Per Chris (fox 29) DC’s green hoodie + prison sneakers were discovered by LE at some point this evening.

How is he getting around without shoes?
Earlier LE were shining lights into the creeks so now I’m wondering if they might’ve been closing in on him mid bath? Lol

reports that he stole a pair of boots off a porch

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298