SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Steve Keeley
@KeeleyFox29

BREAKING: Law Enforcement source tells me homeowner fired 7 times at Calvacante who broke into his home & stole .22 rifle.
@pastate police believe they have Calvacante’s sneakers that got waterlogged&muddy in rain soaked grounds. He then stole boots off the porch of house.1/2
Oh Lord. They need to get him TONIGHT, NOW, before anything else happens and anyone is harmed. JMO. BAD BAD BAD situation.

Sawed off 22 shotgun with a scope and a flashlight
"When fired, a sawn-off shotgun is actually no more powerful, but considerably less accurate, the shot pellets spraying out in a less controlled fashion, which could make it actually more dangerous..."

Sawed off 22 shotgun with a scope and a flashlight

A .22 is not a shotgun. If it was a rifle, it could have a detachable magazine with 10-30 rounds, or a fixed tubular magazine with 10 rounds. Pistols in the same caliber vary in their capacity also. Some rifles have mounts for flashlights.

Th .22 is a small round that is usually used for target shooting or small game. If aimed at certain areas, it could kill a person.

A .22 is not a shotgun. If it was a rifle, it could have a detachable magazine with 10-30 rounds, or a fixed tubular magazine with 10 rounds. Pistols in the same caliber vary in their capacity also. Some rifles have mounts for flashlights.

Th .22 is a small round that is usually used for target shooting or small game. If aimed at certain areas, it could kill a person.

it's a rifle with a scope and flashlight with short stock and 10-round magazine

from fox 29

I can’t help but think the national guard would’ve gotten this guy already. LE (beyond this county/state) needs more training for situations like this. /jmo
I'm saying this as nicely and positively as I can, but IMO, it is so far past the point that the National Guard has needed to get involved that it would be laughable if there wasn't a literal murderer on the loose. Quite frankly, it is just absurd at this point. I don't know if it's pride or what, but if it is pride preventing outside help, it needs to be set aside. The escape should have never happened to begin with, but the fact that the situation has gone on this long is, I'm sorry, absolutely ridiculous in my opinion. He needs to be found. Period.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back