SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Law enforcement must be so frustrated with this costly ordeal. The evening's activities have been exhausting for all.

Strength and courage are extended to the local residents who must be shaking in their boots. How will they sleep tonight? Bless them all.

" flashlight going on and off in a backyard every time the helicopter goes overhead "
replying to my own post.

I clearly heard the dispatcher say this during CO's reporting. He listened, and then ignored it as though he shouldn't talk about it.....maybe.
The dispatcher also mentioned the address. I don't remember the number, but the street was Millstone.
I just looked it up and it's there within the perimeter. There are houses with backyards.

I'm just wondering. Maybe it's nothing and unrelated, but what if the homeowner was trying to message?

I guess we will know later, one way or the other.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 10.25.50 PM.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 10.25.50 PM.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 11
replying to my own post.

I clearly heard the dispatcher say this during CO's reporting. He listened, and then ignored it as though he shouldn't talk about it.....maybe.
The dispatcher also mentioned the address. I don't remember the number, but the street was Millstone.
I just looked it up and it's there within the perimeter. There are houses with backyards.

I'm just wondering. Maybe it's nothing and unrelated, but what if the homeowner was trying to message?

I heard that too. Gave me big time heebie-jeebies!!!

ETA- Was that where the JLR feed was streaming from before he was asked to move?

replying to my own post.

He is going across fields NW.
I think they will get him very soon.

Two days ago I said this was insane and embarrassing my opinion hasn't changed.

I'm thankful for the citizen journalists who have given umpteen hours of their time, uncompensated, to share information on this especially when MSM was quiet.

They're getting closer and closer and it works in their favour that imo he hasn't made much effort to leave the area. Why is that? I'm now of the conclusion that he's not trying to get anywhere specific as long as he's not back to incarceration. He hunkers down in the day so let's see what the night brings

Two days ago I said this was insane and embarrassing my opinion hasn't changed.

I'm thankful for the citizen journalists who have given umpteen hours of their time, uncompensated, to share information on this especially when MSM was quiet.

They're getting closer and closer and it works in their favour that imo he hasn't made much effort to leave the area. Why is that? I'm now of the conclusion that he's not trying to get anywhere specific as long as he's not back to incarceration. He hunkers down in the day so let's see what the night brings

Strange idea, I know, but what if he sees better at night than most of us? The first photo taken at night...https://news.yahoo.com/pennsylvania-schools-close-law-enforcement-123541806.html?guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAAvNytPlGXopDv8xX1JT0QJsDml337vFG2SuAImXQLDo13ME9P3ri7CdIZA47UAohl2yijRFUzZcE1j0cOfoMY_PyMJIOeUywlklyw-5emoBLM6OLTIKtt3aeiu0f_JQkXRgsBkLEM50BMh-jeGfHxNo2kR8fRmVbGim91ZWZvN4

His eyes are very bright. Usually human eyes don't reflect lights, except for "red dots". His look almost reflective. I know tapeta lucidum (the anatomic membrane that directs the light inside the eye, the reason why cat's eyes fluoresce at night) is the structure humans don't possess, but intense googling brought me to some people having rod-rich retina and seeing very well at night. Would be interesting to find out.

But rods need vitamin A. Was he on a diet of carrots and butter in jail? Vitamin A is fat soluble, fat is critical. He probably got enough carrots in Pennsylvanian orchards, and then some "good Samaritan" not only allowed him to steal a car, it was a cistern of milk? His rods are working excellent now, and carrots he can always get. It is fat that's critical. Don't allow him to come close to milk farms, flax or sunflowers. He will need sources of fat soon, unless he catches and eats animals. Another "good Samaritan" left a gun for him. That people help him, i think is likely. Arrest of the sister is a good warning. Perhaps police could specifically forbid to leave some food out? The weather will change soon, cold is not fun. If he can't get what he needs, he'd have to come closer to farms. Easier than chasing him along the rivers.

Last edited:
Strange idea, I know, but what if he sees better at night than most of us? The first photo taken at night...https://news.yahoo.com/pennsylvania-schools-close-law-enforcement-123541806.html?guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAAvNytPlGXopDv8xX1JT0QJsDml337vFG2SuAImXQLDo13ME9P3ri7CdIZA47UAohl2yijRFUzZcE1j0cOfoMY_PyMJIOeUywlklyw-5emoBLM6OLTIKtt3aeiu0f_JQkXRgsBkLEM50BMh-jeGfHxNo2kR8fRmVbGim91ZWZvN4

His eyes are very bright. Usually human eyes don't reflect lights, except for "red dots". His look almost reflective. I know tapeta lucidum (the anatomic membrane that directs the light inside the eye, the reason why cat's eyes fluoresce at night) is the structure humans don't possess, but intense googling brought me to some people having rod-rich retina and seeing very well at night. Would be interesting to find out.
At this point I'm not ruling anything out. ‍♀️

At this point I'm not ruling anything out. ‍♀️

We all have some atavism. I can move my ears - or rather, they move themselves when I hear sounds behind me, funny that my cat does the same. Some people can flip their tongues 180 degrees. Some are very flexible. Some even have "tails" - extra bones on the coccyx. Some have several nipples, or extra hair. There might be people who have rod-rich retina and see well in the dark.

ETA. But like any person, he has strengths that help him now, but disabilities that work against him, too. LE will find out what they are. FBI behavioralists have already done a couple of good things, I assume.

BTW, if the prison photo in Brazilian magazine is of him, he looks 40 with long hair and a beard.

Last edited:
@KeeleyFox29

5:10am: North Coventry Police tell residents that officers are still searching for escaped prisoner Danelo Cavalcante in “the area around Route 100 & Route 23. There is a strong police presence & roads are closed.”

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpeg
    IMG_0726.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 3
Public school district in the area is closed today. (Unsurprisingly, but in case anyone was concerned.) The high school/middle school are literally at Route 100 & Route 23, and I think at least one of the elementary schools is within the roads that were blocked/being monitored by police last night.

how did he break into the house from which he stole the gun?
how did he locate a weapon so quickly?
The way I understood it, the homeowner was using the gun against Cavalcante and somehow Cavalcante took the gun from the homeowner.

That is not confirmed, but what I'm assuming.

Disappointed to wake up this morning with no news of capture.

jmo

"PSP is pursuing Danelo Cavalcante in the area of Ridge Rd/Coventryville Rd/Daisy Point Rd in South Coventry Twp., Chester Co," the Pennsylvania State Police posted on social media shortly before 2 a.m. on Tuesday. "He is armed. Residents in the area are asked to lock all doors and windows, secure vehicles, and remain indoors. Do not approach. Call 911 if seen."

The convicted murderer who busted out of a Pennsylvania prison last month allegedly broke into a house Monday night and was shot at seven times by the homeowner after stealing a rifle, according to a report.

State police warned that Danelo Cavalcante may now be armed after he reportedly ran off with a .22 caliber rifle he snatched from the home, according to Fox 29 Philadelphia.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back