SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder. If he goes South, this is where he was caught. What would be logical? North to Canada? Needs a car. He can hotwire them - maybe it really makes sense for the locals to buy anti-theft devices that you put on the steering wheel and a brake? 5he same terrain is very difficult when it gets cold. If he eats rodents and small animals, he'll get rabies soon. Not so easy to survive in Upstate NY in cold weather.
At a press conference Tuesday morning Pennsylvania State Police Lt. Col. George Bivens said Cavalcante stole a .22 caliber rifle – equipped with a flashlight and scope – from the garage of a Chester County homeowner around 10 p.m. Monday night.

The owner of the house, who was home at time, saw Cavalcante, drew his own pistol and fired. Bivens said there's no evidence to suggest the fugitive was injured

“I think he went in there probably trying to hide, the garage door was open — he didn’t, I believe, recognize that the owner was in there. He was probably looking for a place to hide, ran for that garage, saw the firearm, grabbed that, encountered the homeowner and fled with the firearm,” said Bivens.

Police received another call two hours later from a resident who said Cavalcante snuck into their garage and stole a .22-millimeter rifle while the homeowner was inside, and fled the scene after the homeowner attempted to fire at Cavalcante with a pistol.

Police are also conducting vehicle searches on residents in South Coventry Township, Pennsylvania—near where Cavalcante was spotted Monday night—while a school district in the area shut down on Tuesday as the manhunt continues.

To be honest, I don’t quite believe the account, because it goes against any rules of gun ownership I ever thought of. Mostly, I don’t believe he fired at DC from a pistol.<modsnip - off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:

Manhunt For Danelo Cavalcante Live | Pennsylvania Prison Escape | Danelo Cavalcante Escape | N18L​

Manhunt For Damelo Cavalcante Live | Pennsylvania Prison Escape | Danelo Cavalcante Escape | N18L Live aerials of the search for the escaped inmate Danelo Cavalcante. Authorities in Pennsylvania who have been trying to capture an escaped murderer for nearly two weeks pushed back Monday against questions about whether they blew a chance to collar him, instead blaming the complex terrain in the initial search area for the fugitive’s success in getting clear of it.

Watch live: Aerial shots as search for escaped prisoner Danelo Cavalcante continues​

Live aerials of the search for the escaped inmate Danelo Cavalcante. Authorities in Pennsylvania who have been trying to capture an escaped murderer for nearly two weeks pushed back Monday against questions about whether they blew a chance to collar him, instead blaming the complex terrain in the initial search area for the fugitive’s success in getting clear of it.

BTW, he is not a kid at all. He is 34, an adult. The reason he is so youngish-looking is because he lost weight. I saw his photos of him clean-shaven with 30 more lbs on him. A totally different face.
Thanks, for the clarification. Btw, it's a figure of speech. moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper