SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any electronics that he might have had are likely out of power, so he doesn't have the advantage of a cell phone to monitor scanners or news that he had in the early days.

I don't even know if he had electronics to begin with. I was kind of flabbergasted when they were "speaking to him" at the press conference knowing he probably has no way of seeing it.

Well last night was hair raising. DH and I laid in bed with the Fox 29 reporter on and this demonstrated to us just how difficult things are for LE. So DC now has work boots and a gun. I wish the person with the gun had left his garage door down while he was doing whatever or at least did not turn his back. All speculation, I know but so awful. And I was so angry at all of the 'looky loos' sitting on stone walls and out and about. I know some were caught off guard and out but there were groups of spectators out. It just makes LE 's job harder and what if he takes a hostage?! I kind of wish they could play loud music or gun shots so he cannot sleep during the day. I assume he sleeps during the heat in the middle of a thicket during the day and moves at night. The good is that he can't shoot for food or cook due to him being easily discovered. People need to think and bring clothing, boots, etc into a locked garage or their homes. The fact that DC was able to steal a van with keys in a it, a gun from an open garage, a razor to shave, clothes, shoes, is ridiculous and hampers LE. Hoping that he's caught today.
It really is amazing that he's been able to steal a van and a gun, how fortunate can he be?

Does anyone know how long he lived in the wilderness in Brazil after his first murder?
I'm curious as well, because I have to admit it does give me a little eyeroll in that it reminds me of some folks who were friends of Brian Laundrie saying that he was a skilled hiker and could survive on the Appalachian Trail... and there he was found a few miles from home as the result of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Did DC really live in the wilderness there and "thrive" during that time, or did he lose weight and become ill?

That's another concern of mine. What if DC decides to end his own life, but in an area of woods and isn't found for months or years, most likely by a hunter?

Hoping he doesn't steal women's clothing and a dog and walk right through the perimeter.

He's proving himself resourceful.

Frightening for all.

Jmo
I think they stop everyone. Remember the poor bloke who was stopped, had a gun pointed at him and was handcuffed? The suspicion was that he was harboring a fugitive. He just wanted to go home.

Does anyone know how long he lived in the wilderness in Brazil after his first murder?

This is all I can find for the moment:

After killing Válter Júnior Moreira dos Reis in Figueirópolis, Cavalcante remained hidden in the forest for days until he was seen by witnesses boarding a bus in the neighbouring city of Gurupi heading for the capital, Palmas (Tocantíns).

I think they stop everyone. Remember the poor bloke who was stopped, had a gun pointed at him and was handcuffed? The suspicion was that he was harboring a fugitive. He just wanted to go home.
Yes, and today someone on an electric bicycle blew past a checkpoint intersection where 2 female LE officers were working, but in 15 seconds a police car raced after them.

This is all I can find for the moment:

After killing Válter Júnior Moreira dos Reis in Figueirópolis, Cavalcante remained hidden in the forest for days until he was seen by witnesses boarding a bus in the neighbouring city of Gurupi heading for the capital, Palmas (Tocantíns).
It helps that there's no dangerous snakes and piranhas in PA as compared to the Amazon.

Being only 40 minutes south of where he is assumed to be, I feel a bit nervous. He only has to jump on 23 and he can drive right down to my town. He escaped the perimeter before... But then I see the videos and how much land they have to search, I realize there are thousands of houses & farms between there & here.
I feel like if he was willing to force someone to drive him somewhere he would have tried that already, but he is getting more desperate as time goes on. Plus he just got his hands on a firearm last night so maybe he wouldn't attempt that unless he had a weapon, but he has one now! So who knows what he will decide to do. I would like to think he isn't as violent as some, he hasn't hurt anyone since escaping. I'm sure he has had all kinds of opportunities to do so. I'm just hoping he doesn't get desperate enough to do something that hurts an innocent person. He's done enough already.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back