SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope those stolen work boots rub his feet raw!
Perhaps it is unfortunate they were not brand new.

I hope the ones left there were able to give good scent leads.

Seeing all the video of crop fields, reminds that he might simply be lying low waiting for dark. (And why am I now reminded of Buddy in Ozark and his effort to eradicate those planted fields.)
MOO

An interview with the man whose boots were stolen! And for those interested in the Delaware/Philly area accent, this man has it! Esp when he says "boots"!

what a likable character !

Good thing his wife didn't allow him to bring his boots inside. Who knows, Cavalcante could have broken into the house and harmed them.

Watching the 6ABC chopper feed now, some of the LE vehicles seem sadly spaced too far apart, especially for visibility after dark of him potentially crossing the roads they're trying to block...

An interview with the man whose boots were stolen! And for those interested in the Delaware/Philly area accent, this man has it! Esp when he says "boots"!

yes... he says unloading as "unluding" ... so what size were the boots? Are they too big for DC? Years ago my father had a jacket stolen and the thief was wearing it when he was arrested... :( It is definitely creepy having this guy picking up this and that...

yes... he says unloading as "unluding" ... so what size were the boots? Are they too big for DC? Years ago my father had a jacket stolen and the thief was wearing it when he was arrested... :( It is definitely creepy having this guy picking up this and that...
Yes! The long "O's" as well. It's almost like a combination of ewwww and ohhhhh.

I wish he'd said what size the boots are. I didn't watch the whole interview, so I may have missed it. I hope they're 5 sizes too large for him.

Very creepy indeed.

7:19 sunset, 7:45 last light, roughly, depending on which town I entered in Google.
sunny tonight but last night there were a lot of pop up storms in different places- in a wooded area it will be dark fast but in some of the fields more light. I am really surprised that the dogs do not pick up a scent but now they have this other man's boots and who knows what other scents from stolen items

I definitely think he’s hunkered down in some foliage waiting for darkness to try and make a move. I guess I have overestimated the ability of police dogs. You would think that they know where he got the boots from 100% and they on where he was at when getting the gun 100% the dogs would have a pretty good idea of where he went.

Can he wade/go in a body of water to have the dogs lose his scent or is that Hollywood movie magic I have seen in the movies?

MOO

Yes! The long "O's" as well. It's almost like a combination of ewwww and ohhhhh.

I wish he'd said what size the boots are. I didn't watch the whole interview, so I may have missed it. I hope they're 5 sizes too large for him.

Very creepy indeed.

Right? Danelo is a tiny guy so I’d imagine he’s got little feetsies.

I definitely think he’s hunkered down in some foliage waiting for darkness to try and make a move. I guess I have overestimated the ability of police dogs. You would think that they know where he got the boots from 100% and they on where he was at when getting the gun 100% the dogs would have a pretty good idea of where he went.

Can he wade/go in a body of ways to have the dogs lose his scent or is that Hollywood movie magic I have seen in the movies?

MOO
I think I read somewhere that they can lose a scent in water, unfortunately.

I am so worried for residents now. He must be super hungry, which would mean breaking into a home if he hasn't been able to "forage" for anything outside.

Can he wade/go in a body of ways to have the dogs lose his scent or is that Hollywood movie magic I have seen in the movies?

MOO
I wonder if he is making efforts to clean himself- use foliage and/or dew to clean up- burrying and disguising waste. usually "camping" without laundry/toilet/shower, would lead to some odors IMO

I think I read somewhere that they can lose a scent in water, unfortunately.

I am so worried for residents now. He must be super hungry, which would mean breaking into a home if he hasn't been able to "forage" for anything outside.

It must be so dark in those woods overnight. He has a flashlight now, but he almost can’t use it without risking giving up his position.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
distrustHUMANS24
Back