SOLVED PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *armed with rifle, extremely dangerous* *Captured* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The shoes were brazenly stolen, IMHO.

DC's white prison shoes were left on the driveway and the boots were stolen from the back patio, so he was wandering around the house ! LE showed up at his house because the sighting of DC in the field was called in and he says it was "just across the street" It does not appear much time elapse between the sighting and LE showing up only to find the white shoes on the driveway. Sort of like minutes, not hours. WHOOOAH.

He shows us where the boots were and it is on a very small covered back porch area that is sort of cluttered with the lawn mower and some stuff, actually visible but somewhat behind the lawnmower.

And only about 5 feet from the back door o_O

This is very brazen and really speaks to desperation and aggression.

The couple, who appear to be late 60's or so were in their home at the time and she had returned from the grocery story not too much ahead of this episode.

Horrifying.
DC may be seeking out porches with clutter like this for “treasures”.

/JMO

@PAStatePolice

Cavalcante is believed to be within a perimeter in the South Coventry Township area: Routes 23 & 100, Fairview & Nantmeal Roads, and Iron Bridge & County Park Roads. Residents should secure buildings, property and vehicles. Report sightings or related activity immediately to 911.

7:20 PM · Sep 12, 2023
·

No one can produce a steel barrier around their homes to protect themselves. What stops him from breaking into any house? He is armed, desperate and needs money so it is likely to happen.

Staying inside to protect yourself from a guy with a gun makes sense but in this case it is a false sense of security. He’s got nothing to lose.

Going to difficult with ill fitting boots, a shotgun, no shirt (if that report is correct) and limited nutrition - I think he's desperate at this point.

It’s like 72 out right now, he won’t freeze without a shirt. Was it confirmed the boots are ill fitting? Still probably better than being barefoot or in prison issues slippers, especially when encountering water. JMO

It’s like 72 out right now, he won’t freeze without a shirt. Was it confirmed the boots are ill fitting? Still probably better than being barefoot or in prison issues slippers, especially when encountering water. JMO
I edited to add "JMO". I am so hopeful tonight he will be caught. He actually escaped with tennis shoes that had velcro so they were probably a better fit then the stolen boots. This is all still my opinion!

Sources tell NBC10 that the backpack that Danelo Cavalcante was seen carrying was found by police Tuesday night just before 8 p.m.

That is just SO bizarre to me. He needs something to carry things in, like food and water. Did he obtain another bag type of item and decided to ditch the backpack so now the alert of "is carrying a backpack" will be incorrect as people look for him, and instead he's wearing a crossbody type of bag, or carrying a tote bag, or ... ?

I 'm sure he has a shirt or hoody stolen from a washing line.

My son suggests he could have converted big shoes into sandalias, by putting off toe end and tightening laces...?

RE- shave from relativley heavy beard to smooth, that would need soap/foam and water or electric shaver.

That is just SO bizarre to me. He needs something to carry things in, like food and water. Did he obtain another bag type of item and decided to ditch the backpack so now the alert of "is carrying a backpack" will be incorrect as people look for him, and instead he's wearing a crossbody type of bag, or carrying a tote bag, or ... ?
Good point. I occasionally see people leave reusable bags or totes on their front porches, I guess to grab for a shopping trip. Even something like an empty grocery bag could work for him.

They’re so close it ain’t funny. Don’t have a theory why he dumped it, but he’s close. They’re closer.

Early on it was reported he had a back pack plus another bag.

He could have picked something up. I guess de dont know exactly what we have on our porches.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back