PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy is a seriously bad bad scary dude. My question about this case is why on earth his means of escape was available to him? If an inmate used the exact same climbing the wall in that spot and evading being sighted by all the security in place to prevent escape and monitor prisoners three months ago, why the heck was this still an available method when THIS inmate wanted to break out?

No shade on LE, but I am surprised that this has lasted so long in a relatively small area.

I hope they have him on a camera within the last 24 hours.

He is small in stature which helps to hide in small spaces.

I have read that there are numerous cameras deployed.

I wonder about the delay from camera capture to police notification. I am not familiar with trail camera notification response times. AMZ may need to put Blink cameras on sale for residents in that area.

The thought of him being well away from that area begins to seem likely.

I hope he is still there.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

Sounds like he is in or very close to Longwood Gardens.

I am stumped how he can evade them in such a small area for this length of time.

Can someone bait him with fried chicken or apple pie? Sorry, I haven't had lunch yet.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

Article here has a map outlining places they are looking and confirmed sightings. Looks like he's working his way down from Pennsbury to now focusing on the Longwood Gardens area. Police have said they are looking more West now.

I am stumped how he can evade them in such a small area for this length of time.

Can someone bait him with fried chicken or apple pie? Sorry, I haven't had lunch yet.

Just my thoughts.

Otis
To be fair to law enforcement, it has been ridiculously hot. Like 96 with humidity. I think my local news station had the "real feel" at 112. They get a little bit of a pass from me, because I couldn't walk 100 feet to my car without feeling like I was going to pass out, dressed in normal clothing. I mean it was a different kind of hot here this week, but yesterday brought some storms and it has cooled off to just hot instead of Earth Scorching.

Lots of activity on the ground near Longwood at the moment with helicopter hovering for several minutes

This looks promising.

Just my thoughts.

Otis
Fingers crossed for success in capturing him. I just returned from errands and encountered Inmates Work Crew clearing Hurricane debris and while stopped an inmate approached my car trying to open door, thankful for auto locks. Deputy Sheriff finally arrived, he claimed he thought he knew me- carried off in handcuffs.

Just wondering do we still have scanner chatter? Chester county PA had almost 1000 listeners but downe to 650, I've been listening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth