PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not getting anything of use from the scanner.

I think it is all routine.

I imagine the "control center" is on a freq not covered by the scanner feed.

Just my thoughts.

Otis
Agree

Edit I’m trying to pull up flight data but getting notification that server not available so it may also be my service- Hurricane damaged our one and only cell tower.

Always keep doors locked. One thing about inmate work crews, if they mess up on the job, they can be transferred back to the higher security prison, and the daily rate they can earn is much better for work release vs inhouse obs. That inmate will have consequences.
My doors automatically lock but I’ll be more observant. Not sure of his intentions and maybe he did think he recognized me but he crossed the line trying to open my door. I was boxed in by work vehicles so couldn’t move my Jeep in any direction. The County Sheriff just sent text message he would like to talk with me later today, he’s close friend of my Cousin who I can only guess called him- small town, news travels fast.

The corrections officer who was on duty during Cavalcante's escape was fired Thursday afternoon, the Chester County District Attorney's Office confirmed to CBS News Philadelphia. A spokesperson for the DA's office said the corrections officer worked there for 18 years.

The 2 B407s are now searching way off to the east outside of the park over the Parkersville Road area, but not as far east as the Brandywine River where they were a few days ago. Not looking good.

Edited to add - one of the B407s may be going to refuel as it's making a NE beeline for some destination, not circling anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth