PA - Danelo Souza Cavalcante, 34, escapes prison, Chester Co., 31 Aug 2023 *extremely dangerous*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Mushroom Festival is in Chester County. What a mess. Says rain or shine on website. Is Kennet Square near botanical gardens?
Maybe since he would not blend in with his bare feet that will discourage him from approaching the public.
After the report of him stealing fruit from house and responding to home owner flick the light switch by copying his actions with lights without confronting homeowner, my thoughts are he wants to stay far away from people and remain concealed. I pray that’s the case but desperate people do desperate things and he’s proven to have the ability to take a life when threatened. JMO

Since early this afternoon?

I heard about an unconfirmed report of seeing someone running southwest of the perimeter towards a construction area.

I don't think that one is confirmed.

Just my thoughts.

Otis
Yes it was on fox29 you tube live. He was spotted running and the LE thinks they have him surrounded. LE guns loaded and ready. He should give up!

Aerial livestream footage via Fox29

Since early this afternoon?

I heard about an unconfirmed report of seeing someone running southwest of the perimeter towards a construction area.

I don't think that one is confirmed.

Just my thoughts.

Otis
Crazy thought here, but the aerial view of that huge construction area shows a lot of dirt, and piles of what looks like sand or dirt, etc. He could have tucked himself under loose soil like you’d do at the beach, leaving just a gap for breathing.

Yes it was on fox29 you tube live. He was spotted running and the LE thinks they have him surrounded. LE guns loaded and ready. He should give up!
I believe that is the one I mentioned.

I don't believe that was confirmed. It was a call in.

The helicopters are not as tightly focused as they were with the official sighting earlier this afternoon.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads