Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schizophrenia meds will make you gain weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure they put you on systemic corticosteroids for TBIs as well which can make you blow up quite a bit depending on dosage/length of treatment.

Pretty sure they put you on systemic corticosteroids for TBIs as well which can make you blow up quite a bit depending on dosage/length of treatment.

As well as affect your mood. I know just taking prednisone makes me moody as hell! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think burned it was reported by a local tow truck driver and others there was a big Bonfire coming from the property.

The only report I seen about a bonfire was a while back the cops were called to the property for an out-of-control fire there was no bomb fires reported recently
DF was under the propane tank
He was not found under a propane tank.. It was an oil tank

I'm thinking along those lines also, not necessarily concrete.. But maybe some kind of dismemberment or burning. My thoughts are DF helped out with the other three until he wasn't needed anymore, then he was put on top and CD backfilled.

IMO DF did not help with the murders unless he was forced. He has some drug charges. There are not rumors swirling about DF being a killer or threatening to kill people, like CD.

That article someone posted earlier in the thread said CD was trying to force someone in his car to sell drugs for him. Supposedly a male passenger that looked like DF told CD to chill. IMO DF snapped like a psychopath and DF was unintentionally caught in the middle of it.

I'm guessing that we won't have an update on what has been found until they can retrieve the bodies which my thoughts are encased in cement. This will be painstaking to be able to free them. This would be a very good reason why they are having a hard time IDing the rest. Decomp would have been slowed down with lack of air and cooler temps below ground so a week really isn't enough time to make them unrecognizable. This is just my opinion and a common deducing tactic.

Do you think less than a week is enough time for all that cement to dry, though? Especially underground? Really I don't know, but I had a small piece of my sidewalk patched on Monday and it's still not totally dry.

When was the ATV accident? Did he not have ANY issues before that?

My local TV station just said new evidence. They have reporter on scene. Stay tuned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop