Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, guys. They only recapped this morning's press conference. They acted like they had big news. Sorry.

When was the ATV accident? Did he not have ANY issues before that?
Sounds like sometime within the last year but he was known to cops before that. I'm guessing he was always a nut and the TBI worsened it?

i said this in other threads but prednisone made my son have a psychotic episode and he was hospitalized for 4 days. he was undergoing cancer treatment and had to take the steroid for his immune system. he could nto stop taking them due to his treatment, so he had to take psych meds for the remainder.

As well as affect your mood. I know just taking prednisone makes me moody as hell! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBC now clarifying the college confusion, it is Arcadia , not Montgomery County CC.....he was asked not to reenroll due to confrontations and arguments with Arcadia students and staff

"DiNardo is well known to police

Since 2011, DiNardo has had contact with police more than 30 times, although most of those cases have not resulted in arrests, a law enforcement source told ABC News."

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/person-interest-disappearances-pennsylvania-men/story?id=48617312

30 contacts?! That would have been all during the time he was in high school. The report says "most of those cases" did not result in arrests. So that implies he was arrested at least once. How did the school not know about this?! I would expect all these police contacts to be extreme red flags for an elite private school like HGP.
They allowed him to graduate?! How much money did his millionaire parents contribute to the school, that's what I'd like to know.

I wonder if we will get another midnight presser tonight?

I agree. Unfortunately sometimes bullying is what causes people to retaliate, especially if ongoing throughout the person's life. I'm not saying that is applicable in this case but some people take it out on themselves and some people take it out on others.

30 contacts?! That would have been all during the time he was in high school. The report says "most of those cases" did not result in arrests. So that implies he was arrested at least once. How did the school not know about this?! I would expect all these police contacts to be extreme red flags for an elite private school like HGP.
They allowed him to graduate?! How much money did his millionaire parents contribute to the school, that's what I'd like to know.

If it didn't happen in school, and no arrests, then the school wouldn't care. I've dealt the Catholic school, and believe me, they really focus on the money. They want the big money. Its run like a business.

Remember he was recently a minor.

Residents from Bensalem Township told ABC News there was something "off" with DiNardo and that he changed after he was injured in an ATV accident about seven months ago.

Nvm--found this in article above.

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/person-interest-disappearances-pennsylvania-men/story?id=48617312

For some reason, I can't get the section to copy, but earlier in the article, it states that police have been dealing with him since he was 14, and that there were notes in the reports that he suffered from mental health issues. This sounds like he was having these problems befor the ATV accident..(.Not that they couldn't have worsened afterwards)

Cd may have been on steroids and drugs and much of what we think we know about him may be untrue since he has said many untrue things such as being a dentist.

Also, I wonder if he got some or all of the missing 4 drugged out... timelines are off still and trying to figure out what happened in the meanwhile.

When was the ATV accident? Did he not have ANY issues before that?

It was about 7 months ago. There does seem to have been a transformation in his personality following the crash (he was apparently injured and out of doors for a day and 1/2 before he found help.) But there does seem to be some history of mental illness prior to this event, as well. It's not entirely clear when the schizophrenia was diagnosed. Some schizophrenics don't show signs of the illness until later in life.

The severity of his illness may only have made itself known, recently. His family may have been caught off guard, and were only just beginning to understand what they were dealing with.

https://heavy.com/news/2017/07/cosmo-dinardo-bensalem-bucks-county-missing/

I wonder if we will get another midnight presser tonight?

Looks like there will be another one today...just no time, yet.

[video=twitter;885608331183878146]https://twitter.com/coconnellfox29/status/885608331183878146[/video]

"DiNardo is well known to police

Since 2011, DiNardo has had contact with police more than 30 times, although most of those cases have not resulted in arrests, a law enforcement source told ABC News."

If CD is the killer, it sounds like he has never been held accountable for his behavior.
Deny it al l you want, money talks and bad boys with rich dad's get special treatment in the justice system.
HOPEFULLY this time he will be treated like the killer he is.
All MOO!

MOO

This thread is really giving me trouble today...Anybody else? I guess cause lots of peeps are here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela