Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If CD is the killer, it sounds like he has never been held accountable for his behavior.
Deny it al l you want, money talks and bad boys with rich dad's get special treatment in the justice system.
HOPEFULLY this time he will be treated like the killer he is.
All MOO!

MOO

Well, yeah. Because as far as we know, he's never killed before. His infractions appear to have been minor.

[video=twitter;885611055128481796]https://twitter.com/CoconnellFox29/status/885611055128481796[/video]

...which is ironic, because hardly anyone is ever executed in Pennsylvania. You get to sit on Death Row for decades.

It's even worse here in California. There are actually condemned inmates who have been waiting for an execution date for 35 years, if you can believe it. Appeals go on forever.

I love this guy! When asked why he cancelled presser, he said there was a lot of work to be done and time was better spent doing that rather than addressing the press.

I agree, he is very personable.

Amazing ..... I did not expect a confession or for him to tell where the bodies are all set. hope they find them soon. I feel for all of those families left to deal with such awful heartbreak.

Confess? He must have a get out of jail free card in his wallet.
He will claim it was coerced, just wait and see.
MOO

MOO

Lmao... he has one of the best attorneys in the area, I'm sure he told him to do it to get rid of the death penalty. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having people in my life who are bi

You are exactly correct Gracie2112. I have a nephew that is bi-polar.

I don't want to be insensitive towards CD's parents and what they must be feeling right now, and I try to imagine how it would be if I were the one in their position. At the same time, I find myself "questioning their motives" still.

Conflicted.....so conflicted.

David Spunt ✔ @DavidSpuntCBS3 BREAKING: Per his attorney Paul Lang, Cosmo DiNardo confessed to all four murders. He told authorities where bodies are located. @CBSPhilly
[video=twitter;885610440885248001]https://twitter.com/DavidSpuntCBS3/status/885610440885248001[/video]

Just like Kohlepp. I really wonder if before we had cell phone data so available to LE if there were more of these types of killers, who were just never caught.

These are truly bizarre murders--and such unexpected perps.

...which is ironic, because hardly anyone is ever executed in Pennsylvania. You get to sit on Death Row for decades.

It's even worse here in California. There are actually condemned inmates who have been waiting for an execution date for 35 years, if you can believe it. Appeals go on forever.

The threat of the death penalty to the uneducated POI is probably pretty persuasive though!

This says "participation in" doesn't that lead you to believe more than just CD involved? And I hope they don't stop searching in case there are more on that property and he's hoping they'll just quit if he gives up these..
148463adbbadca32716c5fc216efdb33.png

Im very interested in how Jimi Patrick fits into all of this. Hopefully we will find answers!

"Confessed to participation" - does this imply he may have not done it alone?

This thread is really giving me trouble today...Anybody else? I guess cause lots of peeps are here?

Me too! I appreciate and love all the posts but it's moving faster than a speeding train!

Thank you so much mods! I agree 110% that this site wouldn't be such a great resource without your hard work and strict guidelines that you follow. It's rare to find something online that is remotely credible and I know people post their opinions but even those are limited to basing it on facts and not hearsay.

Welcome to the new members! I've been lurking for years and recently began posting.

Also thanks to the men and women who have spent countless hours on this developing case. I salute you all.

So at some point now will we get the WHY?? Not that it will take away in any way, shape or form the grief and heartache that the families and community is feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie