Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we just can't outright name them. And even which initials we need to be careful, because we can't outright accuse innocent people

That's a really low standard and protects absolutely nobody from any type of liability.

I know a lot of people don't want to talk of the BR connection --- but the fact that Cosmo is spilling his guts and remains without a motive still leads me to believe he was just the executioner and not the mastermind. He is protecting someone. jmo, of course, but why in the world wouldn't you give a motive if you've already incriminated yourself and fully sealed your fate?

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I've kept up with the thread all week until the last few hours. It's moving very fast.

He didn't give a motive to the investigators? Source on that?

I definitely think we will see at least one, possibly 2 more arrests.

Sorry disregard you step away five secs and miss a ton!! I saw it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. I was like, "oh shoot!" I just read it and couldn't find it! The information is coming in too fast!

I live in Bucks County so local ABC just covered it. The segment ended with "but still no motive in this case. Back to you, Jim."

He didn't give a motive to the investigators? Source on that?

didn't Perri represent dad first?

maybe there is something out there that someone doesn't want found so CD was told to confess?

There was no concrete in the hole as far as we have heard so far.
Maybe that was just concrete to the side of the hole that had just been dumped there, but you can see a big pile of concrete next to the dig sight. You can see it in this video. [video=youtube;hnjY6cfz0Ww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnjY6cfz0Ww[/video]

He's a mentally ill kid.

Probably deviant but I can understand him choosing to live.

A lot of people with death penalty as a possibility do this. Me, I'd rather die, but hey, to each his own.

Any confirmation that someone was brought in? Not seeing in on any news sites.

We'll see. Money talks as we've seen time and time again. I hope he "did the right thing" and is sentenced to LWOP, but something just seems really off right now. I hope I'm wrong.

Actually if giving up a little more reels in a couple more people who are the real masterminds (since I think this guy is a dork), I can go with that strategy.

Again I will say the "RIP Dean" on BR's Instagram may have been sarcastic, a slap in the face. And weird he has so many RIP's on his profile imo.
I've noticed that a lot of these people seem to have "R.I.P. XYZ" on their social media profiles, almost like badges of honor (I guess you aren't a true G unless you know someone who has been killed or has died young). Seems to be an extension of the airbrushed R.I.P. t-shirts you see some people wearing in inner cities. Lots of this, shall we say, "cultural emulation" goes on in towns like Bensalem, Levittown, etc.

maybe there is something out there that someone doesn't want found so CD was told to confess?
Yes. It came out today that he is now also representing CD (who still has his other lawyer too)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Fantastic POINT! That confession sure did come easy, didn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo