Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what I mean. Did someone here physically hear the broadcast of him stating this?

Yes, heard it on Fox 29. One of their on-site reporters stated that somebody had just been brought into the investigators office for questioning, but no I.D on the person. Pretty sure you can rewind on the Fox 29 live stream so should be relatively easy to find.

2nd suspect mentioned by Dave on the broadcast? Can this be confirmed?

I suspect he did mention it during the live broadcast. His since removed tweet would seem to substantiate that he said it. But the removal of the tweet would suggest that he ran with something that he can't back up as yet.

I have asked him about it. Hope he responds.

There seems to be an awful lot of Atty jockeying around for them. First the parent retain Perri, Cosmo was represented by Paslow who just so happened to be BR Atty on Record. Now Cosmo has Lang, Cosmo also had Perri earlier but I guess the Parents needed their Atty back and Paslow was needed for BR if the theory is true. I'm dizzy.

My thoughts are the only reason the DP was taken off the table is because they wanted information on who helped. They already had the the bodies. That's why his lawyer isn't really saying anything.

Could someone tell us which local reporters are actively tweeting? Thanks in advance.

Yes, I did! I literally gasped when he said it (no name was given) and expected more details at the 6:30 pm update but none came. Apparently SM references by the MSM on this have been deleted.

That's not what I mean. Did someone here physically hear the broadcast of him stating this?

My thoughts are the only reason the DP was taken off the table is because they wanted information on who helped. They already had the the bodies. That's why his lawyer isn't really saying anything.

Agreed!
I think forensically CD was easy to connect but the partner was probably smarter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only found 3 of 4 bodies needed CD for lastv

I'm listening to Chris OConnell Fox 29 Facebook live 1 hour ago. He says that Cosmos was with Detectives all day. Can't imagine that it took all day to only talk about himself.....just saying.

[video=twitter;885639908563591168]https://twitter.com/TimJRadio/status/885639908563591168[/video]

I'm listening to Chris OConnell Fox 29 Facebook live 1 hour ago. He says that Cosmo was with Detectives all day. Can't imagine that it took all day to only talk about himself.....just saying.

There seems to be an awful lot of Atty jockeying around for them. First the parent retain Perri, Cosmo was represented by Paslow who just so happened to be BR Atty on Record. Now Cosmo has Lang, Cosmo also had Perri earlier but I guess the Parents needed their Atty back and Paslow was needed for BR if the theory is true. I'm dizzy.

"Fun" fact of the day: Perri was also Bill Cosby's lawyer.

Something is bugging the heck out of me....

If my child is in jail on a $1,000,000 bond it is because of some SERIOUS stuff...not for the theft of a candy bar at 7-11.

If my child got kicked out of school for being confrontational and argumentative....

.....if my child had an ATV accident that left them with some "mental issues"......

......if my child had 30 "contacts with police" in the past 5-6 years......

.....if my child was a POI/suspect in the disappearance of 4 young men......

I don't care how much I love my child, I could not with a clear mind bail them out of jail.

It bothers me that I am questioning the motive of the parents bailing him out as they did; to the tune of $100,000 no less.

Now that he has confessed, I am going to say that the $100,000.00 just bought the family and the lawyers time to talk to him without LE present. They had a day with him and he was arrested on a stolen car charge with a 5 million dollar bail set just as LE uncovers the first body. Methinks he confessed to Mom and Dad and the attorney during that time and the attorney negotiated it all from there.

Obviously, this was a very disturbed person. Thirty encounters with LE in 6 years is a LOT, I don't care what anyone says or for what reasons the encounters happened. It is A LOT!

He was asked to leave college? Banned from campus? Is this true too?

I thought its because they could not find JP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo