Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a question about due process

since they confessed do they still go to trial? Or how will this play out?

dont quote me but I thought I read the judge can blow off the no death penalty and still give it to him if he feels the crime warrants it. I think it does and pray this is what the judge does

I agree. And the witness that wouldn't get into Cosmo's vehicle when he demanded it had a guardian angel with him. IMO he would've been in that grave with the rest if he listened to him.

SK also told CD to relax and leave the kid alone cause CD kept pressuring him to get in

Crazy

I would be willing to bet that if cellphone records are released, it might show CD initiated the conversation about buying weed from him, knowing he could then rob them

Still waiting for a thesis that would explain Kratz involvement if CD was thrill killer
Hmm, CD confides in SK what he's done (probably it was something they'd talked about before). SK says: I'll help you do more so we can make some cash.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

The only logical reason I can think if JTP going to a remote part of the property with CD is to shoot the gun a few times to see if he wants to buy it. I'm not from the area but where I am from it is no big deal to target shoot and sight in guns with some friends. It also isn't unheard of to test a gun out before purchasing it. Maybe CD was playing innocent and like he was friendly then lost control and shot JTP.

if true, how does JTP walk back into his house with a shot gun? He was driven there, so he couldn't leave in his car until nobody was in his hime

Hmm, CD confides in SK what he's done (probably it was something they'd talked about before). SK says: I'll help you do more so we can make some cash.

robbery is the motive, not hunting and killing..

Something bothers me about CD and SK paperwork (statements).

CD says SK didn't rob Dean in the woods, but shot him at the barn and then CD took the gun and shot him again.
CD also says he told SK he had others to "rob" that night. CD goes to get them and leaves SK behind at the farm.

SK says he heard CD shoot Dean at the barn. SK also says that he stayed behind at the farm while CD went to get the others.

If SK didn't shoot Dean, why didn't he get the heck out of dodge and/or call 911 while CD was gone to get the others? This my friends is why we don't do drugs!

Wait..what?!! Meaning, we can't sleuth this here, BUT, what a coincidence and how interconnected are all of these communities and missing people; TC and the poor soul who was shot and set on fire. There may be absolutely no connection to all of this, but, jeez, with all that is involved so far with this case you can't help but go there...
Food for thought

Is there a link to this article? I saw it before and now I can't find it.

Would CDs parents be charged since their (moms) gun was used? Clearly they didn't keep track of the weapon he was flashing it on SM.

I'm failing to understand why JTP bought a shotgun but most especially why did JTP go with Cosmo to a very remote part of the property while cosmo was armed

Doesn't sound logical to me
So in the old, innocent days, when I was that age, an acquaintance from high school might say to me: "want to come see my parents farm, it's huge. There's a cool trail up the mountain you can get a good view." It wouldn't be about buying or selling anything, it'd just be youthful curiosity about life. Ah, how naive.

if true, how does JTP walk back into his house with a shot gun? He was driven there, so he couldn't leave in his car until nobody was in his hime

CD picked him up. He supposedly went to buy pot, not a gun. JTP would expect CD to drive him home. The pot would have been easy to hide. JMO

This sounds like that movie with Rutger Hauer & Gary Busey, where they take a homeless guy off the streets up to the mountains and hunt him

Welcome and I saw that movie, its called " Surviving the Game" and I was so dense I didnt get it till the gun got stuck in his face the morning of the hunt". It was so real to me that later I thought this would not surprise me if the ultra rich did things like that and a homeless guy is the perfect victim, no one would miss him. CD made a big mistake killing 4 young men who had families that love and missed them immediately.

"According to the probable cause affidavit, Dinardo told investigators that he had agreed to sell Patrick four pounds of marijuana for $8,000. Dinardo said he picked up Patrick at Patrick's home in Newtown on July 5 and drove him to the Dinardo property at 6071 Lower York Road in Solebury, the affidavit says.

When they arrived, Dinardo said, Patrick had only $800, so Dinardo offered to sell him a shotgun for that amount, the affidavit says. They walked to a remote part of the property, where Dinardo said he fatally shot Patrick with a .22 caliber rifle, according to the affidavit.

Dinardo then drove a backhoe that was on the property to where Patrick lay, dug a hole no more than 6 feet deep and buried him, the affidavit states. Based on Dinardo's statement, investigators located Patrick's body in that grave late Thursday."

http://6abc.com/news/da-releases-details-of-4-bucks-co-killings;-2-men-charged/2199000/

Sorry- big difference between 800 and 8000. The fish market smells better, imo. *edit; Hi Margarita!

CD picked him up. He supposedly went to buy pot, not a gun. JTP would expect CD to drive him home. The pot would have been easy to hide. JMO

Thats my point, the whole comment of Jimi deciding to buy the shot gun instead is nonsense..

It will be interesting to know, and it will have an impact on SK's case, whether SK knew exactly what CD had already done to Jimi Patrick. If he knew, it would be hard for SK to argue he didn't know exactly what he was signing up for, and it may not matter who pulled the trigger on DF.

But if SK did not know what CD had already done to Jimi, SK may have thought they were actually just robbing them when CD clearly had other plans, or maybe even thought they were making an actual deal. And then SK could claim when CD shot DF, he was scared for his own life and helped CD with the bodies and doing the same thing to TM / MS.

Frankly, I am absolutely shocked SK spilled the beans so quickly and gave full description of what happened. 1) The dude is an absolute idiot beyond imagination for not getting rid of the guns when he saw this made national news and Cosmo was arrested. 2) Not sure what other evidence there is, but as far as we know, all the cops had was the word of a maniac, CD, on SK's involvement.

Pure speculation, but I feel that CD wanted to kill and didn't need a reason or motive. In so many of these cases, we have an 'explanation' from the perp and it's always because someone wronged him/her or they were involved in something shady. Consequently, it makes the perp look less evil (she's/he's been victimized) thus so easy for many to write the victims off, sadly. MOO, but I'm betting on the thrill.

True

But still. Why agree to buy a shotgun if you didn't even drive. Obvious to me CD is lying

This all doesn't make sense with the fact CD picked up and would need to drop off JTP

So in the old, innocent days, when I was that age, an acquaintance from high school might say to me: "want to come see my parents farm, it's huge. There's a cool trail up the mountain you can get a good view." It wouldn't be about buying or selling anything, it'd just be youthful curiosity about life. Ah, how naive.

I thought about that too, im my silly youth I bought many a 25 dollar bag of weed. Any number of times something weird could have happened to me and most likely no one would have known where I was since it was highly illegal in Texas and still is. Just lucky I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgieCat