Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CD thinks he's going to be declared legally incompetent to stand trial due to his alleged schizophrenia. Not saying he doesn't really have it but I want to see the proof, and I'm assuming / hoping there will be a full psychiatric evaluation done that will answer that question.

Probably thinks he will be having another steak dinner from Del Friscos in the mental hospital.

These bored kids in a semi-rural or suburban area subscribing themselves to this toxic wannabe **** culture isn't unique to this area of PA, and it's pretty sad that even the parents or guardians who by all accounts seem to have done a good job raising their kids (JTP) are powerless to stop the collateral damage from the rest of the morons. The DiNardo and Kratz families may not have direct involvement, but the blame for these mindbogglingly senseless and idiotic crimes lay squarely at their feet.

Your kid doesn't become this sort of psychopath in a vacuum, and it's apparent that everyone else surrounding these kids knew they were a problem. The same sort of parental failure that created these monsters continued to enable them with money, weapons, cars, excavating equipment and everything else they needed to fulfill their destinies as murdering pieces of excrement.

I hope that the families of these two are finally forced to face reality and that they lose everything that enabled them to churn out these monsters into a community of decent people. I know it won't bring the victims back and it won't help their families cope with the tragedy, but clearly they weren't responsible enough to deserve the affluence they inherited.

Furthermore... If there's even a shred of evidence that they knew ANYTHING or assisted these kids with the acts or the coverup, they deserve a sentence matching that of their offspring.

I am absolutely disgusted right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I had a kid (young man) living under my roof at that age I would surely be stalking their SM......yikes.

IMO Real justice will come when the wanna be gangster meets THE REAL THING in his new prison home. Karma at its best.

send him to Texas where there is no air conditioning and where he will be really nervous for a very long time

The weapons were recovered at the Ambler home of SK..the .357 CD took from his mother, and the .22 rifle CD used to allegedly kill Jimi...but where is the shot gun CD said he was going to sell Jimi????

In this area of PA, are so many people Italian? It seems that almost all of the people involved in this case have an Italian surname, which I am surprised to see. Is it possible at all that CD or SK have family that is involved in gang crime, and they wanted to copy it, growing up and thinking it is cool? I only know very little about each State in America, but I have heard from some friends in this area that there is quite a lot of gangs that are divided by race? Is that so?

There are a lot of Italians in PA, NJ, NY. There are a lot of Irish too; a lot of everything. The "amount" of Italians for the area is not unusual. Personally I do not think that CD or SK have mafia ties. Real mafia guys are slick and smart and aren't showoffs. CS and SK are just punk gangster wannabes from the suburbs. A lot of suburban boys go though a phase where they want to be "street." I don't think the Italian thing has anything to do with it.

Apologies if this is a re-post, but this little tidbit floating out on the internet has my attention:

http://www.charlesnewmandesigner.com/prison-benefits-law-abiding-citizen

I don't know what's up with that site, it looks borked. But it looks like a blog post of a YouTube clip from the 2009 movie Law Abiding Citizen called "Prison Benefits". Basically the clip shows an inmate "confessing" to all kinds of nonsense in an effort to extract benefits from the authorities: a bed, a fancy steak dinner. Under the clip, in the comments, the most recent one is from a "cosmo dinardo". It's dated 6/28/2017 and reads, "i did that **** when i was in a mental hospital lol delfrescos brought me dinner".

I first saw this earlier in the week when the story started to break and kind of put it out of mind as just random internet posting. Given the recent direction of the case I just feel a bit creeped out by it. Law Abiding Citizen takes place in Philadelphia, by the way. Yikes. Anyway, probably nothing...but I'll throw it out there.

if true, how does JTP walk back into his house with a shot gun? He was driven there, so he couldn't leave in his car until nobody was in his hime[/QUOTE
And that's why it's a bs lie

True

But still. Why agree to buy a shotgun if you didn't even drive. Obvious to me CD is lying

This all doesn't make sense with the fact CD picked up and would need to drop off JTP

Of course CD is lying. There are holes all in his "confession". Jimi had no clue what he was getting into.

I was a huge pothead back in the day. You know what it made me? Certainly not an honor student or star athlete. It made me unmotivated & gave me zero ambition.

I have to say it has done the same to one of my sons.

This is where CD and SK official stories change. SK says he essentially didn't shoot anyone.

I am really having a lot of difficulty believing CDs tale. In other cases like this involving young murderers there always seem to be a patsy willing to do the dirty work for the 'ring leader.' Someone they keep around in case they become useful. They usually have baggage themselves and aren't as smart as the mastermind and tend to be followers instead of the leader of the pack.

Did CD think Kratz had already ratted him out to police, and by saying he was involved in one of the shootings this would be his way of taking him down too? Like I posted earlier, I believe CD is a psychopath, and when they think someone has double crossed them they will go to the ends of hell to get even.

Something is just fishy to me about the one Kratz was suppose to have shot and that seems to be the only one CD said he also shot afterwards when he was on the ground. CD is certainly bright enough to know his DNA can be found on the weapon. So actually CD admits shooting all four so his story of involving K in just one with him also involved is very strange to me. Is he trying to create a tale because he knows the gun will be found at Kratz' but may very well have his DNA on it?

It is mind boggling to me that these kind of killers always seems to have someone they can call to come help them commit horrible crimes. I cant begin to even imagine getting a call of "Hey buddy, come over here, and help me bury a body or help me rob and shoot someone' I can see CD also being smart enough to make sure he gave Kratz the weapons to take home with him.

I don't know why but I am just not buying what the mastermind is selling.

JMO though

Goodness...

[video=twitter;885960823126077440]https://twitter.com/swilsonfox29/status/885960823126077440[/video]

The weapons were recovered at the Ambler home of SK..the .357 CD took from his mother, and the .22 rifle CD used to allegedly kill Jimi...but where is the shot gun CD said he was going to sell Jimi????

EXACTLY! I don't believe this story. I don't know any of these people and live on the other side of the state, so I have no vested interest in this case. But I smell big time BS in this story.

IMO Real justice will come when the wanna be gangster meets THE REAL THING in his new prison home. Karma at its best.

Not to mention when one of their victims' BFF joins them in prison (assuming he is convicted in his upcoming trial). That's going to be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha