Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for a thesis that would explain Kratz involvement if CD was thrill killer

I feel like CD convinced SK the objective was to kill for money while in his head he was killing for the thrill. SK didn't have any violent crimes that I have seen yet, only robbery/theft type charges. SK seems financially driven while CD has seemed financially and thrill/ego driven in all of his actions. I feel if CD had told SK he just wanted to kill them for the thrill SK would not have participated. MOO

I haven't really had time to read everything so I have missed where JTP was found. Is there a map, perhaps? How far from the site where they found the other three victims?

TIA

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk Pro

Most people tend to shy away from implicating themselves in illegal activity by sharing information about how they know that an individual was distributing narcotics. Unless one has themselves been involved in prior transactions with an individual, their information is essentially hearsay.

[I'm answering this in a manner that does not apply to any specific case/situation, writing very generally; logically]

I spoke with one of Jimi's best friends from home recently, he's eaten dinner with Jimi's family, played baseball with him, known him since elementary school. It may be hearsay but he told me him and Jimi's other friends don't believe Jimi was going to buy that amount and that there wasn't even a suspicion that Jimi was a dealer at all (let alone one supposedly buying $8000 in bulk). MOO is that Jimi was there to buy much less, maybe a few ounces ($800 would be 3 or 4 oz depending on price) and Dinardo gave his account in a way that would make it seem like this wasn't premeditated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read CD's and SK's statements/confessions 3 times now and I just don't buy the entire story - I can believe they killed the victims the way they did but I believe something bigger behind this. and like someone earlier asked "where is all this weed at that CD was selling"?

There are so many things we don't/won't understand, but that's what happened.

Correction: That's what CD SAID happened and there is no other LIVING person to dispute it. I, for one, don't believe this ridiculous story.

dont quote me but I thought I read the judge can blow off the no death penalty and still give it to him if he feels the crime warrants it. I think it does and pray this is what the judge does

No. The prosecutor apparently has agreed to not seek a death penalty in exchange for the confession and location of the bodies. The Judge cannot impose a death sentence unless the prosecutor seeks it and presents a case for it. The prosecutor is now barred from seeking it. Pennsylvania has a moratorium on death sentences right now anyway.

Additionally, while he has also apparently provided the confession and location of the bodies, he has not entered a guilty plea. I'm not even sure what all he has been charged with at this point, but there undoubtedly be more charges coming. After all charges are filed and arraignments done, the defense could enter guilty pleas, or could proceed to trial and argue to have the confession thrown out, he could claim mental illness, etc. There is still a long road ahead on the legal side.

I, for one hope the judge leaves the deal as it stands. I want CD to live the rest of his years in prison looking over his shoulder and wondering who will be coming to visit in the middle of the night. Call me heartless, but to me heartless is what he did to those 4 boys for the "thrill of it". Yes, some of the 4 had their missteps and perhaps weren't angels. But not a single one of them deserved to be massacred like that for fun. I'm NOT buying the whole I was going to sell them pot story. CD alludes to having gotten away with it before. This was NOT his first time, just his first time getting caught. Sorry I didn't mean to rant. I am just so angry for the horrific loss of those 4 young men. JMO

I thought about that too, im my silly youth I bought many a 25 dollar bag of weed. Any number of times something weird could have happened to me and most likely no one would have known where I was since it was highly illegal in Texas and still is. Just lucky I guess.

No. The prosecutor apparently has agreed to not seek a death penalty in exchange for the confession and location of the bodies. The Judge cannot impose a death sentence unless the prosecutor seeks it and presents a case for it. The prosecutor is now barred from seeking it. Pennsylvania has a moratorium on death sentences right now anyway.

Additionally, while he has also apparently provided the confession and location of the bodies, he has not entered a guilty plea. I'm not even sure what all he has been charged with at this point, but there undoubtedly be more charges coming. After all charges are filed and arraignments done, the defense could enter guilty pleas, or could proceed to trial and argue to have the confession thrown out, he could claim mental illness, etc. There is still a long road ahead on the legal side.

Correct. As of now they were both arraigned in district court and both given no bail. CD didn't request bail. SK didn't have an attorney present.

robbery is the motive, not hunting and killing..
Perhaps just the old entrepreneurial spirit. Why do something for free if you can make money at the same time. Speaking in bitter irony, btw.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Is there a link to this article? I saw it before and now I can't find it.

This is the excerpt related to the interaction:

In his interview with the newspapers, the one participant said he last saw DiNardo days before the message string, in a Wawa parking lot in Bensalem on the afternoon of July 5. That was the same day the first victim, Jimi Taro Patrick of Newtown, went missing.

The man said he had known DiNardo since they were boys and met him to buy marijuana. He said he saw a passenger he didn’t know in DiNardo’s gray pickup truck that day who looked similar to the photos he has since seen of Finocchiaro, but noted that the passenger had facial hair. (Police photos of Finocchiaro show him clean-shaven.)

The customer said DiNardo pressured him to get in his truck and “talk business,” mentioning the possibility of drug dealing. But he said he turned down the proposition several times before the passenger persuaded DiNardo to give it a rest.

Here's the article: http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...illed-texts-dinardo-dean-killed-20170713.html

I just reread that bit and what strikes me is the passenger. The description might fit SK, but the timeline implies that he was around on the day Jimi disappeared, which they are claiming he was not present for.

In this area of PA, are so many people Italian? It seems that almost all of the people involved in this case have an Italian surname, which I am surprised to see. Is it possible at all that CD or SK have family that is involved in gang crime, and they wanted to copy it, growing up and thinking it is cool? I only know very little about each State in America, but I have heard from some friends in this area that there is quite a lot of gangs that are divided by race? Is that so?

Fox is verifying the shooting from February? Yeah he was in critical condition but obviously lived. Sick enough to postpone court but not sick enough to assist in a murderous rampage.

I just got home from my 1:30 Dr appt!!!! I was stuck in traffic & had to turn the radio off 3x due to them going into updates from DA Weintraub today...I didn't want pieces, I want to see & hear him in his entirety! So now I'm trying to read through these posts quickly so I can catch up to the 2 o'clock press release & I see this post!!!
Who-T.-F. can be critically injured from multiple gunshots & look the other way while helping your cousin (?) bury 4 dead kids from gunshot wounds[emoji845][emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Their was a poster earlier that interviewed neighbors at the crime scene. I wonder how many details match up with the affidavits? I do remember a unverified report of a "tall skinny man with dark hair and a backpack" walking around. I wonder if this was SK?

Good question!

I haven't read any reports that any drugs (e.g., the marijuana he was offering for sale) were found, and there are no drug offenses in the charging documents. So right now it's very possible that CD and his accomplice simply lied about having drugs to sell to lure people to a remote location for the purposes of robbing and killing...or just killing.

I spoke with one of Jimi's best friends from home recently, he's eaten dinner with Jimi's family, played baseball with him, known him since elementary school. It may be hearsay but he told me him and Jimi's other friends don't believe Jimi was going to buy that amount and that there wasn't even a suspicion that Jimi was a dealer at all (let alone one supposedly buying $8000 in bulk). MOO is that Jimi was there to buy much less, maybe a few ounces ($800 would be 3 or 4 oz depending on price) and Dinardo gave his account in a way that would make it seem like this wasn't premeditated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is CD a little on the slow side? Somewhere I thought I read that ? no offense to anyone

I, for one hope the judge leaves the deal as it stands. I want CD to live the rest of his years in prison looking over his shoulder and wondering who will be coming to visit in the middle of the night. Call me heartless, but to me heartless is what he did to those 4 boys for the "thrill of it". Yes, some of the 4 had their missteps and perhaps weren't angels. But not a single one of them deserved to be massacred like that for fun. I'm NOT buying the whole I was going to sell them pot story. CD alludes to having gotten away with it before. This was NOT his first time, just his first time getting caught. Sorry I didn't mean to rant. I am just so angry for the horrific loss of those 4 young men. JMO

IMO Real justice will come when the wanna be gangster meets THE REAL THING in his new prison home. Karma at its best.

I thought if in the confession lies were told and the DA can prove they were lies then all deals are off and the DP can be given. I hope this is true

Pure speculation, but I feel that CD wanted to kill and didn't need a reason or motive. In so many of these cases, we have an 'explanation' from the perp and it's always because someone wronged him/her or they were involved in something shady. Consequently, it makes the perp look less evil (she's/he's been victimized) thus so easy for many to write the victims off, sadly. MOO, but I'm betting on the thrill.
I agree, I'm no expert but I think maybe gangster culture glorifies killing for money or to protect pride, but not killing innocent people because you're a psychopath.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members