Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, no proof anywhere of who was taken in tonight. Anyone could have been renting or staying there besides owners family.

Agreed!! Chatty "cops" never sit right with me. It could be impeding on further investigation. In addition to that, he should know better than to post those screenshots. 🤦🏽*♂️

That's another great point-all these screenshots and this cop is going to answer all these questions that no one else is putting out there and let them be put all over Twitter? Very shady..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally possible that the whole "conversation" is fictitious, imo. That actually sounds most likely to me. I guess we'll see, but I'm staying away from that tweeter!

The guy shooting his mouth off on Twitter is bragging that a Lt fro the Temple PD told him who the 2nd person arrested was (and named him), along with providing alleged SS's from cop discussing the case with him. This could all be bunk and made-up stuff to give this person 5 minutes of twitter fame. What if the person he's named is not the actual person arrested?....but now it's already spread thru social media like wildfire. That kind of false allegation could ruin someone's reputation. I personally find it hard to believe, given this being such a high profile case, that any Lieutenant with an PD is going to divulge to anyone, friend or not, who the person arrested was...let alone be discussing the case by text.

Agreed..and not to beat a dead horse, but you ever try to gain local info from Facebook etc and after 5 seconds want to bang your head against the wall due to all the snarky comments and the nonstop rumors with no backing whatsoever that are constantly thrown out with zero to back them up?? That's what makes this place unique-we avoid all that drama and misinformation and keep this legit by sticking to the FACTS-and for many reasons any one random Twitter user or whatever else does not provide that. Ok I'm shutting up now. Must get sleep! Goodnight everyone and thanks for all your efforts! Prayers to these poor families and the boys. [emoji22]

Totally possible that the whole "conversation" is fictitious, imo. That actually sounds most likely to me. I guess we'll see, but I'm staying away from that tweeter!

Oh I would bet money on it being fictitious, I was just saying for the sake of this conversation even IF he was legit..

Agreed!! Chatty "cops" never sit right with me. It could be impeding on further investigation. In addition to that, he should know better than to post those screenshots. ����*♂️

Well it's not the alleged "chatty cop/Lieutenant with the ppd whose district is Temple" who is posting the screenshots, it's the alleged "friend" of said cop who is tweeting screenshots of the alleged convo between them either by text or twitter DM. If any such cop IS truly divulging confidential info that clearly he's not authorized to release to anyone of the public, and he's an alleged Lieutenant? Well I hope he loses his job.

Well it's not the alleged "chatty cop/Lieutenant with the ppd whose district is Temple" who is posting the screenshots, it's the alleged "friend" of said cop who is tweeting screenshots of the alleged convo between them either by text or twitter DM. If any such cop IS truly divulging confidential info that clearly he's not authorized to release to anyone of the public, and he's an alleged Lieutenant? Well I hope he loses his job.

Would something like a cop leaking details mess up someone's case? Just asking for personal reference.

HAH. Someone just tagged the Bucks County DA in a tweet letting them know that an alleged Philly PD Lt. is leaking info. Dude deleted his tweets.

A temple cop has no jurisdiction over something that happens in the north east. They rarely communicate with Philly cops unless it's about something in the direct temple area. I call BS.

You MUST post links to back up facts.

No link … no post !!

Oh, of course. I don't doubt that one bit. I bet an insanity defense will soon follow as well.

:modstop:

This is the last warningabout sleuthing/posting about individuals who have not been officially named byLE / MSM as POI/suspect.

Wait for an officialannouncement and STOP guessing about people who may be innocent.

Next member to make such a post will receive aTime Out.

1) Let's have a higher threshold for "links" and "evidence", etc

2) Let's follow the rules?

Annoying to refresh and see posts that are obviously going to be deleted. Be kind, don't waste other peoples time.

Wow, finally caught up after being 2 threads behind. So sad that all indications are that all 4 young men are gone. While we wait for our 2nd POI to be named here are a couple thoughts I've had that I haven't seen discussed much:
1) lots of discussion about how CD could be so dumb to try to sell the car of a missing person. what if one of the murders took place in the car, making him a lot more desperate to get it out of his possession due to blood evidence? still could just dump it somewhere though i suppose.
2) what if CD's parents were actually the ones to raise concern to police? for instance they stopped out at the property and noticed some recent digging or new gravel and suspected something sinister happened. it would be odd for them to bail him out.. maybe thought they could monitor him and start working with a lawyer.

trying to think outside the box..

And just an FYI for anyone who missed it from the previous thread, MSM reported that the alleged accomplice who was arrested, is 20 years old. So for those who feel strongly that they know who this person is, if they're not 20 years old, you've got the wrong person. Just saying.

CosmoAccomplice20.png

[video=twitter;885697523180089344]https://twitter.com/DSchratwieser/status/885697523180089344[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander