Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this was shared - its just weird. Cosmo Dinardo was on the Bensalem Advisory Board at some point. I dont think it pertains to current matters, but thats just weird. Page 9. http://www.bensalempa.gov/uploads/2/4/9/3/24936441/2015_bensalem_township_officials_guide.pdf

In 2015 he would have been 18 and in high school or just out of it. That is most likely his grandfather who he was named for. JMO.

ETA: Or possibly Uncle or cousin with the same name.

Maybe the Grandfather? Isn't Cosmo named after his Grandfather? Or am I thinking of something else.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes could be his Grandfather since they share the same name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;885842403445403649]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/885842403445403649[/video]

Anyone familiar with these buildings? I was just wondering if the new location is a larger room than the previously announced location.

Maybe the Grandfather? Isn't Cosmo named after his Grandfather? Or am I thinking of something else.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He is but I could have sworn he passed before 2015..

I'm anxiously awaiting live feeds to see where they are looking for fourth body.

Wonder if the 2nd POI is the same guy that was in the passenger seat during the WaWa exchange discussed yesterday? I can't imagine being that guy who was approached by CD that day. Has to wonder what would have happened if he got in the truck with him.

How exactly do you put bodies IN an oil tank??

If it was a tank, and not a drum, one could use a cutting torch to cut one end off the tank. The perpetrator evidently has access to a lot of construction equipment including back hoes. Not only does he have access, but he is probably familiar with how to use the equipment.

In 2015 he would have been 18 and in high school or just out of it. That is most likely his grandfather who he was named for. JMO.

I thought a PP several threads ago mentioned that the grandfather died in the 1990s (?) aged 55. Maybe I've misremembered that.

[video=twitter;885841699137867776]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/885841699137867776[/video]

MEDIA UPDATE -- The 11 a.m. briefing by DA Matt Weintraub is postponed. A news conference will be this p.m. in Doylestown, time TC. (1 of 2)

If it was a tank, and not a drum, one could use a cutting torch to cut one end off the tank. The perpetrator evidently has access to a lot of construction equipment including back hoes. Not only does he have access, but he is probably familiar with how to use the equipment.

I know there are sick people in this world and some much more than this it's just beyond comprehension to me that you can do these things and live your life as if nothing happened. I feel sorry for all the LEO & others that have to be subjected to seeing things that can never be unseen. This whole thing is just mind-boggling. It cannot just be over drug sales gone bad

I thought a PP several threads ago mentioned that the grandfather died in the 1990s (?) aged 55. Maybe I've misremembered that.

I was wondering the same thing. Based on the fact that his family is well to do and he has had 30 run in's with law enforcement, I'm curious if him being on this board was some sort of entitled kid punishment for being caught with weed or alcohol.

Ah, good point. So he may have basically crafted his own incinerator.

I don't think you're wrong. I remember reading that in the article that outlined the family real estate properties and investments..

To me and this is just my opinion these guys dont think anything about shooting ppl.... this is a very troubled bad area. These kids beat ppl up shoot each other sell drugs kill their friends then burn them. Disgusting.

The perpetrators, yes. The criminal inclinations of the victims, however, could well be far lower (user to user drug sales, obtaining drugs for personal use and for use as "freebies" to impress girls).

Ah, good point. So he may have basically crafted his own incinerator.
Sadly, I think you are right about the incinerator part. The perpetrator may well have seen burn barrels being used on farms.

The better burn barrels usually have a few vents cut into the side of the barrel to increase air circulation and also have a larger hole cut at the bottom so that fuel can be added while the barrel is in use. The fuel then burns up, through the length of the barrel. As you noted, the barrel then becomes a pretty good incinerator.

I'm not even sure how to word this, but unless the bodies were dismembered, then burned, I'm having a hard time thinking that 3 grown men fit into the tank they pulled out of that hole..?

Also, of that was the case, how was DF identified so quickly? I haven't slept. I might just be confused.

From my understanding, they were burned and then put into the tank. I believe this is true, because when asked if the other remains had been identified the DA seemed a little distraught and dismayed; which gave me the vibe that their bodies may not be intact.

Or, it could have been because they were still searching for Jimi and had no idea where his body was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members