Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok anyone who believes Cosmo... that he was "slighted/chested" in money for the weed he sold, needs to think again. Why would he sell to them at a price he didn't like in the first place. The real truth HAS to be that he owed Billy Riddle money for drugs in the first place. He was probably in serious debt being a drug user as well. I believe he only LURED the boys with the marijuana to kill them since they were witness' of Billy's latest crime and almost killing Dan Lynch down at temple a few weeks prior. ( Because they were subpoenaed to testify against him) I believe this was a deal that he woudl erase his debt if he made these 4 boys disappear.

Feeling cheated out of a quarter lb? Doesn't sound right to me..

Also think he Dean was part of what was happening being Billy's best friend.. however Dean got cold feet in the midst of all this, and Cosmo thought he was going to rat him out, therefor killed him as well to try to protect himself.
So far there is nothing to connect BR to this crime.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

that would be botany. Biology includes a little botany, just like it involves a little chemistry and math, but to study about growing plants you'd study botany. But he didn't study anything so the point is moot. :)

agreed. Don't understand why people dont see it was just a senseless murder for the sake of killing someone

That would be Botany. Biology includes a little botany, just like it involves a little chemistry and math, but to study about growing plants you'd study Botany. But he didn't study anything so the point is moot. :)

Biology doesn't include a little botany; botany is entirely a sub-study within biology.

Wow, and there were people here last night believing big mouths spreading false rumors on twitter then posting here that WRONG name. This is why Websleuths has strict rules about not naming POI until they've been named by LE or MSM.

Exactly..like I said anyone can say anything on SM to try and make themselves look important and they usually do whether true or not..have to take all that with a grain of salt and keep moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not buying the mental illnesses. And what is his accomplices motive? I think these two are wannabe gangsters that had a grudge against these murdered boys and took their vengeance. This was planned. I'm not ruling out that some adults helped them after the fact either to protect them.

I'm definitely with you, the context of what I was saying is that this has nothing to do with whatever movies or games or whatever they may have been into. "I want to kill people because I'm a badass" is related to their mental state, and while it's not a clinical illness per say it's certainly a more reasonable explanation than "movies are bad!"

since they were witness' of Billy's latest crime and almost killing Dan Lynch down at temple a few weeks prior. ( Because they were subpoenaed to testify against him) I believe this was a deal that he woudl erase his debt if he made these 4 boys disappear.

Wrong.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...sses-to-4-bucks-county-killings-20170713.html

"Rumors swirled on social media Thursday, including one that William Riddle, who was arrested last month for beating up another young man at Temple University, had a connection to the killings. Riddle was friends with Finocchiaro, according to their social media accounts. Law enforcement sources say they have no information that the cases are connected, and that the four victims were not witnesses to the Temple assault."

Wrong.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...sses-to-4-bucks-county-killings-20170713.html

"Rumors swirled on social media Thursday, including one that William Riddle, who was arrested last month for beating up another young man at Temple University, had a connection to the killings. Riddle was friends with Finocchiaro, according to their social media accounts. Law enforcement sources say they have no information that the cases are connected, and that the four victims were not witnesses to the Temple assault."
It says "they have no information". Let's wait and see how things progress from here.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Wow. This guy is toast. Please don't let him wind up in some federal cosy prison as part of his plea deal. He doesn't deserve any comforts.

I don't think any federal prison will be cosy for a guy this young.

That would be Botany. Biology includes a little botany, just like it involves a little chemistry and math, but to study about growing plants you'd study Botany. But he didn't study anything so the point is moot. :)

And the study of how to grow things is agriculture - not botany or biology (which includes botany). The borders between the subjects can be a bit fluid, but if you want to learn how to grow things the best way you study agriculture.

And as Mom24 write - he didn't study anything.

Best wishes
The biologist :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

Agree - the twitter account ending in 72 isn't him, I don't think. It's from Bucks County but this kid lives in NE Philly.

Ok anyone who believes Cosmo... that he was "slighted/chested" in money for the weed he sold, needs to think again. Why would he sell to them at a price he didn't like in the first place. The real truth HAS to be that he owed Billy Riddle money for drugs in the first place. He was probably in serious debt being a drug user as well. I believe he only LURED the boys with the marijuana to kill them since they were witness' of Billy's latest crime and almost killing Dan Lynch down at temple a few weeks prior. ( Because they were subpoenaed to testify against him) I believe this was a deal that he woudl erase his debt if he made these 4 boys disappear.

Feeling cheated out of a quarter lb? Doesn't sound right to me..

Also think he Dean was part of what was happening being Billy's best friend.. however Dean got cold feet in the midst of all this, and Cosmo thought he was going to rat him out, therefor killed him as well to try to protect himself.

Been confirmed multiple times by multiple sources including family that they never witnessed anything to the Billy attack.

Agreed. Wasn't the phrase "methodically lured" used to describe how CD and POI got the boys there? [emoji15]

Him saying he methodically lured the boys blows the whole "drug deals gone bad" out the window IMO.

Wrong.

SO glad that rumor was debunked by LE. Seemed kinda ridiculous, IMO. Especially when it dragged Riddle into incrimination involving the murder of one of his friends, without any definitive evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier