Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason that the confession is troubling is because at least some, or much of it, is a lie. I understand that it doesn't ultimately matter, because the DA got his confessions and these murderers will never see the light of day. But I hate the fact that CD had to blame the victims.
Thats what lowlife losers do. Someone else is always at fault.

I call BS on his story. He just wanted to kill people. Senseless and disgusting. I had a friend that was shot and killed while fleeing his friend who went crazy. I can't even imagine the terror. These poor boys and their family.

The "taking the gun from SK and shooting DF when he was already dead" just sounds like something an idiot would say to cover up the fact that he killed DF but was worried the forensics would indicate he shot him.

This is definitely true. CD hunted and killed these guys because he is a psychopath and wanted to kill people. That's it. The circumstances of how and why they agreed to meet him might have something to do with pot sales, but the whole $8,000 vs $800 thing definitely seems fishy. I can plausibly see JP going there with $800 to buy a QP to split among friends or something, but he just doesn't fit the bill as a dealer looking to buy quantities in pounds for thousands of dollars.

Agreed.

Sounds like he had access to additional weapons (not just the one the original weapons charge was related to).

It does.

The young man who said he met CD to purchase weed, but wouldn't get in the car with CD, must be saying his prayers..CD likely would have killed him as well..

I believe that too.

I said it from day 1. This case is shades of Tim Bosma and Nate Tallman.

Wow. Good call!!!

AR-170719756.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

Sean Kratz has a lengthy rap sheet.

He was out on bail for two active burglary cases in Philadelphia. On June 20, 2016, Kratz was arrested for burglary, conspiracy criminal trespassing - breaking into a structure, theft by unlawful taking, receiving stolen property and two counts of criminal mischief. The charges stem from a June 8, 2016 crime in Philadelphia.

While out on nonmonetary bail, Kratz was implicated in another burglary seven months later. He was arrested in February for burglary, criminal trespassing - breaking into structure, theft by unlawful taking, receiving stolen property and criminal mischief. That offense also occurred in Philadelphia and happened on Dec. 16. Bail was initially set at 10% of $35,000 on Feb. 12, however a judge reduced that amount to 10% of $10,000 on Feb. 28. Kratz then posted the required $1,000 to set him free. Just on Thursday, Kratz’ attorney made a request for continuance in that case because the public defender was “not ready,. Kratz was present in the courtroom. The next court date is scheduled for Aug. 4.

In his other burglary case, the defense made a request for continuance due to Kratz’ “medical issues” on May 17. He was unavailable for the appearance.

Kratz, then 19, of Susquehanna Road in Ambler, was arrested on charges of retail theft, receiving stolen property, possession of an instrument of crime and possession of a controlled substance on Dec. 9 at Macy’s in the Willow Grove Park Mall. He pleaded guilty on June 27 to the disorderly conduct and retail theft charges.

http://www.delcotimes.com/general-n...rged-with-killing-missing-men-in-bucks-county

That's an extensive record but all devoid of violence. In my experience it's a jump from theft and drugs to murder.

So do you think he will plead insanity?

He can try but being mentally ill isn't the same as being able to assert an effective insanity defense. People can be mentally ill but not legally insane. Two different things.

My theory is a little different. Dinardo ran over Meo with the backhoe. He placed Meo & Sturgis on top of Finocchario in the metal tank. I think because of Meo's injuries it might have been hard to distinguish Meo and Sturgis. Not to mention LE probably knew at that point they were missing a body. The affidavit mentions the gasoline was poured onto the bodies after they were placed in the tank. Since the DA alluded to the fire not completely affecting the bodies I'm guessing since Finocchario was at the bottom he was least affected.
All MOO.
Very impressive work on behalf of Las enforcement and the DA.

But these guys had finger prints on record which are hard to burn off unless very burned and they said he was unsuccessful at trying to burn them beyond recognition.

Is anyone else wondering if the Mother's gun was locked up with a person in the house with mental illness? Does this open up a wrongful death suit against the parents? Did the Mother ever report the gun missing?

Makes me think about Newtown and the Oregon community college shooting. And the culprits' access to guns.

Sorry if this was discussed, but did they actually find any of the (substantial) weed CD claimed to be selling?

IMO, this makes absolutely no sense. Simply selling the drugs would have resulted in fast cast (though not quite as fast). The amounts we're talking about are negligible for CD and his family: $10k can probably be found between his parent's couch cushions even after the maid comes through.

If he needed money badly, presumably he was in some sort of financial trouble or debt... so murder 4 people and get into real trouble? Makes no sense at all. Not suggesting any of this makes sense, but I don't think this a reasonable explanation.

Not saying this was financially motivated, but....

*we don't really know that CD had money for whatever he wanted for...what if his parents had cut him off?

* people have gotten murdered for a lot less than the amounts here.

*maybe he didn't even have any drugs to sell.

*it's not all that uncommon for people to get shot, disappear or be killed and no one ever be caught for it.....was whoever shot Kratz caught?....maybe these guys thought they'd get away....they wouldn't be the first 19 to 20 year old guys who end up suffering consequences after thinking they are a lot stronger, more powerful and smarter than they really are.

The fact that they apparently tried to lure at least one other person could support the robbery motive. It could also support the blood-thirst/thrill motive. I also still wonder if some of the motivation here was because these one or both of these guys had gotten punked in the past - whether by one or more of these guys or really anybody like them - and wanted to prove themselves as not to be messed with.

Now that all four boys are IDed and suspects in custody I'm taking a step away. Thank you everyone has kept us all updated and provided up to the minute tweets and notes from PCs. And thank you MODs for your tireless work. RIP Jimi, Dean, Mark, and Tom.

Did anyone else catch in the affidavit that it says Kratz says on July 5th that he was with DiNardo when they picked up Finocchiaro? Wouldn't that date be July 7th?? Assuming that was just a typo?

Maybe what some of us have wrong in trying to figure out everything that happened is attempting to assign even the slightest bit of rationality to many of these decisions.

For instance, the interaction with Jimi makes no sense. No matter what CD was selling him, whether it be 8lbs or an old sweater, why would CD pick Jimmi up at Jimmi's house, drive Jimmi all the way back to CD's house, and then presumably (in Jimi's mind) drive Jimi back to Jimi's house? Same thing with Dean? Why would Dean and Jimi agree to that? It makes slightly more sense with Tom and Mark as they drove their themselves. But if I am Jimi or Dean and have a plan to buy something from Cosmo, why not just have him bring said item to my house and transaction is completed?

I understand these kids have parents and sometimes as a kid you do things that just don't make sense....but if some dealer called me and said, "okay, I will pick you up. Take you back to my place. Give you what I have to give you, and then drive you back." I'd say no thanks dude, just bring it over. But like I said....maybe many things that actually did happen just make very little sense.

The reason that the confession is troubling is because at least some, or much of it, is a lie. I understand that it doesn't ultimately matter, because the DA got his confessions and these murderers will never see the light of day. But I hate the fact that CD had to blame the victims.
SABBM

Expect more of that in the future... from CD.
Fwiw -- he (CD) will in a sense kill them again by spinning stories and smearing them--- when they cannot answer back.
Disgusting.
Doubt we'll ever hear the full truth !

The story as it stands makes no sense.

Unless CD was trying to make a rep. for himself as some sort of 'gangster' ?
Or-- maybe he's done this before ? :(
:moo:

The "taking the gun from SK and shooting DF when he was already dead" just sounds like something an idiot would say to cover up the fact that he killed DF but was worried the forensics would indicate he shot him.

I believe Katz is telling the the truth.

What a crock of BS

I agree, the only part that I'm struggling with is if SK did shoot him, why does CD take SK's gun to shoot him again? Did they not both have guns?

Not considering the legal implications, is there something that makes DF different than the other 3 that CD doesn't want to admit to the murder? CD and BR were friends, as we saw in those instagram post(s) and we know BR and DF were like family.. could it be shame for killing someone in their circle of friends?

Food for thought - the address where BR was arrested for the jumping by Temple shares the same name as the family / mother of SK. Just sayin'... But hey, maybe it's not related. Yeah right.

I worry the argument being presented by the Defense and accepted by the Prosecution will cause jurors to scratch their heads in disagreement, much in the exact way we all are. It's exactly what got Casey Anthony off - the wrong argument being presented in court.

Parents don't want to believe their kids are capable of this. Just a few years ago these boys were all "can I go over to Sean's house to play?" Plus, they don't want to make their boys hate them by being strict and controlling. They hope it's "just a phase". And for many, many men, hunting is their favorite activity, after making money.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member