Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with the others that don't believe Cosmo about the 4 pounds. Why would Jimi show up wanting 4 pounds with 800 dollars? I think he wanted 4 ounces - 800 for 4 ounces makes sense.

Goodness...

[video=twitter;885960823126077440]https://twitter.com/swilsonfox29/status/885960823126077440[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Kratz confessed without an attorney present? I hope this doesn't screw up the confession

JP was killed and buried first, on the 5th. I agree the story CD gives is confused and likely full of lies. He probably just disliked him. But why did JP go to his farm with the guy? Maybe CD was offering to sell weed super cheap, as a lure. That would explain his lies claiming to want inflated prices.

Then, the 2 decided to do more.

I think, according to the FBI criteria, CD would be classed as a serial killer. "The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), for example, defines serial killing as "a series of two or more murders, committed as separate events, usually, but not always, by one offender acting alone". https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I still say JTP was buying sneakers.

Jimi's girlfriend put together a beautiful page of photos of Jimi. I'd love to share, but not sure if it's against TOS.

Mods?

Who-T.-F. can be critically injured from multiple gunshots & look the other way while helping your cousin (?) bury 4 dead kids from gunshot wounds[emoji845][emoji35]

Approximately 4% of the population (of the entire world) are sociopaths incapable of having a conscience, having sympathy or even feelings. I'm glad one sociopath and another possible sociopath are off the streets and can't cause any more harm. There is no rehabilitation for the type of sociopath who kills.

I believe the part about the boys originally thinking they were going there to buy pot. That was just to lure them in. He had no intention on selling any of them pot he just wanted to kill/rob all of them.

I bet the guy he tried to sell the car to was going to end up the same way.

This is an oddball question but it fits a possible theory. Does anybody know if Jimi had facial hair when he went missing?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think the kid with CD in the car with facial hair you're referring to is kratz.

T
Just a note on the oil tank. A lot of people take old ones removed from homes, clean them and cut them in half and put a few hinges between the top and bottom. Then they flip them open on a support structure, put some coals in them with a couple of 6 foot grates and use them for big grills. You could see in the video when they extracted the oil tank it had a large hinge on one end so IMO it was probably an old tank that had been used for that purpose. If that's the case, it would be easy to place a body in it, these things are very large. Here's what they look like. http://troyfrey.com/forum/ludwigs/dsgrill.jpg
attachment.php

This comment is prescient

I bet the guy he tried to sell the car to was going to end up the same way.

But he didn't. I find that part of this story odd. Not only did he not buy the car, he walked away unscathed and was not robbed. I think there is much more to this KBM "story" that we will ever know... It just makes no sense.

Need to disagree with theory being discussed that CD just wanted the "kill" .. I think he needed cash badly, and robbery was motive..Then covered his tracks...

I highly doubt this rich kid needed cash, and so many people have alleged he talked about killing people all the time. I truly believe he was doing thrill kills

I think CD was going to kill JTP regardless. I assume JTP was there to buy $800.. $80.. who knows how much. CD makes up the ridiculous story that he was there to buy $8k, only had $800 so they instead decided to change the transaction to a gun. I mean, come on, who hasn't gone to their drug dealer looking for a small amount of MJ to smoke and eat doritos and then ends up instead leaving with heavy weaponry.

CD says he sold him the shotgun, then killed him. What is not in affidavit is perhaps CD says JTP tried to rob CD with the shotgun he had just sold him? And because of that he kills him? I'm reaching. It's the only way to make any sense of the absolute ridiculous story.

It seems many of us are trying to figure this equation out. IMO CD has either done this before and it escalated this time around due to lack of self control; or if JTP was truly his first victim he could have simply seen an opportunity to do something he has had a fascination with. Think about it, if there was a shotgun there, and they were alone, then maybe he saw this as his chance to act on his impulse but then he liked it, realized he could stomach it and wanted more. JMO.

Also to piggy back what some others have said about the other missing young man, TC, I hope that LE at least looks into a possible link. If there is one there maybe CD would not confess unless evidence is found, just another opinion/theory.

Yes, contrary to amount of last names ending in vowels surrounding this case, the mafia presence in the area (and just in general in the US) is a very tiny fraction of what it once was. I wouldn't be very surprised if CD's parent's were tied to some sort of organized crime in some tangential way (NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE), but there's no way CD or SK is.

That's really fascinating. Thank you so much for the info. :) No I was not "assuming" anything, I am from another country not in North America, so I am genuinely curious of the history in that area and how ties to mafia can mold things in terms of cities, culture, family.

I can imagine that in real life, someone from anywhere may have a family member that had a grand father perhaps in organised crime and wanted to take after them because its mysterious and interesting. I understand the influence of this gang type mentality being very cool for younger teens wanting to look tough (for SK, I noticed on his myspace he is so incredibly young and already is going for that "gangster" type look - I was really surprised!), so just trying to understand where he may have got the "inspiration" for this so to speak; earlier some people were suggesting movies and video games, which is not a super far stretch either. :p After all, these are based on real things.

Of course CD is lying. There are holes all in his "confession". Jimi had no clue what he was getting into.

Way too many holes. I get DiNardo wanting to pretend he's a "gangsta", coming from his wealthy family and attending Catholic school I'm sure he sat around glorifying Breaking Bad planning some day to be a drug dealer. But he wasn't. He resold sneakers and lived in his parents' basement. I think he lured those boys over with a sneaker sale, but what kind of big bad tough guy would he be if he admitted he was robbing them for sneaker money. No he was selling thousands of dollars of coke....no wait, that was his first story. No, it was thousands in pot, pounds of it. He's got it in large bales all over the county, donchaknow. He's big, he's bad and he's a tough maryjane-lord. Course he was killing young boys he grew up with the in the area, but he could parlay himself into a higher echelon by claiming to be a maryjane lord, pot kingpin of Buck's county. Oh pshaw. He was nothing more than an ebay boy and if he did it for the money, he was only getting a few dollars. It was the thrill of killing. He admits he shot them in the back, one while he was running and he "fell" him (his own words). The rest of the story is a delusion and a lie, just like his story about having made his first million while still in high school and being a dentist. And when they catch him in the lies, the deal is off the table. He was also going to plead guilty and yet today he plead not guilty. Lied again. I'm sorry for the families that have been devastated by this mess.

I have to say it has done the same to one of my sons.

not me I was very actice and should have made better choice about a husband, on the other hand I now have a 20 year old who would never touch any drug of any kind no matter the circumstance and still he plays games all day, this is my fault 100 % I should have tossed that dam game box years ago

But he didn't. I find that part of this story odd. Not only did he not buy the car, he walked away unscathed and was not robbed. I think there is much more to this KBM "story" that we will ever know... It just makes no sense.

Makes sense to me. At this point CD was in "cover-up" mode, IMO. His plan to sell the car wasn't super well thought out but he was doing anything at that point to get rid of evidence. If he'd kill the other guy too... that would just be more work to do at that point in his process, I think.

I've been waiting until I was caught up to post this in case someone else already said it, but I can't seem to manage that. Sorry if I'm repeating something. I've read that many people believe that the 302 was just something to help pursue an insanity defense, but I don't believe that's a possibility. He had to have been diagnosed before he was arrested or it wouldn't have been a crime for him to have a weapon. They wouldn't rule that it was illegal for him to possess a weapon as a person with a serious mental illness if he hadn't already been diagnosed with one.

Having known multiple people who suffered from TBI, especially frontal lobe damage, I know it can cause anger issues, impulse control problems, personality changes among other things. I also know that two of the things that can cause the onset of schizophrenia are drug abuse and trauma, although I believe you may need to have the gene/s that predispose you to it. Not being in the medical field, I can't swear to all of this. I have known people (including relatives) who have and have read up on it a lot to help learn how to deal with the changes. I also have one friend who is married to a man with TBI from a car accident (and has severe problems with anger management and impulse control since it happened) and another friend who works in rehab for people with TBI. I'm sure that any doctors, nurses or therapists who work with these patients will correct any errors I've made here.

Once again, all MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member