Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep with his wealthy parents I'm sure his commissary will be well stocked and will always have the max amount allowed in his account.

I would like to know why his moms 357 magnum and the other guns weren't in a locked case as he wasn't allowed to buy or have guns because of his mental condition. When are these parents going to wake up? just like that gun toting autistic killer Adam Lanza. His mom avid gun enthusiast knew her son had severe issues yet he killed all those poor children. I don't understand the negligence of these enablers.

I mean come on already if your children drug addicts you going to leave drugs around when they live with you? Wake up parents.

I was wondering about that also. Maybe it WAS locked up...but he found the key, took it and no one noticed?

I'm not making fun of anyone's physical appearance. I am asking from a medical point of view. Would certain drugs cause breast enlargement? And if so, I wonder if CD has been taking them? Or maybe it's the angle of the view, since a helicopter caught it, and I'm not use to seeing photos from that angle. Does any street drug cause it?

I don't know of any street drugs,but the anti-psychotic Risperdal can cause male breast growth.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/murder-vi...h-penalty-072805421--abc-news-topstories.html
Looks like we aren't the only ones that don't believe the reason behind the chaos.

From above:

"Murder victim's uncle OK with alleged killer's death penalty deal: 'I'd rather see him sit in prison for the next 60 years'

Patrick told WPVI that he doesn't believe the killing was merely the result of a drug deal gone bad.

"Four people? I mean this is something he thought about," Patrick said. "He dug a hole, he spent the time to burn the bodies and he spent the time to cover it up."

He continued, "This is a methodically plotted out calculated chain of events. This isn't something that happened because a drug deal went south.""

The guy is crazy. No normal minded 20 yr. old would ever wake up one day and decide to go out & kill 4 other young guys.
Did CD have a previous history of other violent behaviour before these murders?

I'm still curious about the 15ish rounds the neighbor heard 5 months ago.

I'm very sorry if this has been asked in answered while I've been off tending to my real life, but I thought the woman heard the gun shots on Saturday afternoon?

Yes nothing has really cleared that. Have to wonder whether he was just out shooting again ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm :)waitasec: :thinking: ??????)

So how are they cousins? I'm not trying to dig into any family....just wondering where the connection is. They are the same age and about the same geographic area so they must have grown up together.

Hi everyone. I just want to say that I've really enjoyed reading everyone's theories on this tragic case.

I have been wondering if there will be a trial or not.

I had read that DiNardo confessed, but then read the judge entered "not guilty" on his behalf.

I also want to commend all the law enforcement officers who worked quickly and tirelessly in this case.

Prayers to all the families![emoji1317]

I feel for these families but I wish all cases could be resolved as quickly as this one.

Yep with his wealthy parents I'm sure his commissary will be well stocked and will always have the max amount allowed in his account.

I would like to know why his moms 357 magnum and the other guns weren't in a locked case as he wasn't allowed to buy or have guns because of his mental condition. When are these parents going to wake up? just like that gun toting autistic killer Adam Lanza. His mom avid gun enthusiast knew her son had severe issues yet he killed all those poor children. I don't understand the negligence of these enablers.

I mean come on already if your children drug addicts you going to leave drugs around when they live with you? Wake up parents.

Or the mom in the Oregon community college case. Making guns readily accessible and acceptable to her deeply troubled son.

I get that no one would ever be able to imagine their own baby, who came out of their womb, doing something terrible, but a bit of caution is warranted. Drugs, crime, mental health issues = lock up the guns.

(Out of curiosity, do women who smoke pot get bigger *advertiser censored* too?)

Good!! Any idea when it was taken I don't see a date. And I'm not making fun of anyone I'm telling you only from my own experience. My nephew had one breast enlarged he's 6 foot two and very skinny and it was prominent he felt extremely uncomfortable at the beach or taking his shirt off. My sister took him to the Doctor Who sent them to an Endocrinologist.. he wasn't on any other medication other than smoking marijuana on a daily basis. That was the cause of his problem

(As A cup women suddenly start lighting up lol...sheds a whole new light on "medical marijuana"...)

Hoping there's an investigation into where CD bought the drugs, guns and sneakers he sold. Also think it's a shame the public has to take his word about why JTP and the rest of the boys were doing with him. Really not buying his story about JTP. Confession came too quick. Hoping the plea deal has him snitching on those he had dealings with. This case seems far from closed/solved. I would appreciate a grid search of that property too to ensure no one else is there.

Interesting because I read somewhere that the guy he tried to sell it to was an undercover FBI agent....so it would make sense they won't reveal his name. Someone mentioned that if CD pulled a gun on him it would have been lights out for CD.

Can you find the link please? Tia.

"Imagine, Pappalardo said, a dog and a human walk into a house with soup cooking. The human smells soup, full stop. The dog, though, smells every ingredient in the pot individually and clearly.

“That’s why they’re so good at their job, they can discriminate odors individually,” he said."

Snip

"The dogs hone those skills with training that uses real donated human body parts, including placenta, teeth, bones and human fat, she said. At some research facilities, including Western Carolina University, dogs are trained using actual entire human bodies, Warren said."

Hmmmmm....sounds like a worthy cause to donate my remains to! Maybe put that in a will!

So how are they cousins? I'm not trying to dig into any family....just wondering where the connection is. They are the same age and about the same geographic area so they must have grown up together.
As close as I can tell-Sean's grandfather's sister is married to a DiNardo. What that makes them as far as cousins go, I've got nothing other than that they are distant cousins of some sort.

K2/Spice, which is called "synthetic marijuana", is not related in any way to marijuana. It's called that for marketing purposes. The substance is essentially an unrelated plant matter with chemicals sprayed on. Not natural.

Modern marijuana is certainly more potent due to selective breeding. Hybrid plants are a cross breed of two species of marijuana, each with different psychoactive properties. However, this is still "pure" marijuana.

Just wanted to clear up some misinformation being spread here. IMO the study about weed causing man *advertiser censored* is very vague and inconclusive. I understand this is your personal experience with your nephew, but I would be cautious about believing something that has not been peer reviewed.

Hence another problem with the lack of legalization in some states, I know some people smoke that synthetic crap because they pee clean. They'd be better off just smoking the real, natural, pure herb, not the fake weed made in the lab out of chemicals. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetSouthernBelle