Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I just want to say that I've really enjoyed reading everyone's theories on this tragic case.

I have been wondering if there will be a trial or not.

I had read that DiNardo confessed, but then read the judge entered "not guilty" on his behalf.

I also want to commend all the law enforcement officers who worked quickly and tirelessly in this case.

Prayers to all the families![emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi FieryNugget, welcome :wave:

Pot just makes people lazy and hungry and they will eat whatever is the easiest to get quickly and they get fatter as a result. And I have NEVER heard of someone stoned from just pot committing a violent crime. I think everyone should smoke pot and maybe the whole world will chill and although DiNada smoked pot and got fat and lazy and now has man *advertiser censored* in prison, pot didn't make him commit these murders - he is just nuts, certifiably nuts.

His Cuz, SK, is either also nuts or what simply shocked and terrorized into compliance. How he went from stealing a leaf blower and some tools to 3 counts of first degree murder has everything to do with his insane cousin, DiNada. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall to watch him dissolve after DiNada was arrested and before they found the bodies. Snitched. By Cuz.

I was wondering the same thing. Have they seized any marijuana, or other drugs on any of the DiNardo's properties? Or, was there loads of cash? Just wondering if they found any items (other than the guns) that corroborate CD's version of events.

Can anyone clarify why CD and SK have an FBI file number ? I know that the local LE can request FBI help in cases such as this, but what about the possibility that FBI may have had these two on their radar on a possible FBI under cover drug buy or are now monitoring for evidence of an OC connection ..ie -distribution of controlled substances ( weed, heroin, pills , etc )

I`m mentioning this as Benslem may be one of the suburbs that is being flooded with drugs coming up out of OC in Philly and CD has portrayed himself as some sort of low level gangsta.

You win post of the day!!! LOL!!!

(I can see Taboola now: "The truth about pot that Plastic Surgeons do not want you to know..."

Alright a little levity is always needed to keep us sane here. Back to the case at hand.)

"“Its representation is ‘after darkness, light.’ Right now our community is going through a very dark time. The families that are impacted by this horrible tragedy, the first responders that are impacted by this horrific tragedy, and the community at large.”

The vigil will feature a candle lighting ceremony, a prayer service, and a musical performance, but Mihalek says the most important part is people coming together.

“As a time to show that we are all stronger together as a community during a time like this.”"

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/07/15/bucks-county-vigil-for-slain-men/

"Weintraub emphasized that law enforcement officials were not making any moral judgments about the slain men in outlining the marijuana deals police say were used to draw them in. He said officials instead were focused on bringing the assailants to justice and getting remains of the dead to their families.

“They’ve done nothing to deserve this horrible, unspeakable tragedy that has been set upon them,” Weintraub said of the families at a news conference Friday, adding that they handled the uncertainty with dignity and courage."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...sing-pennsylvania-men/?utm_term=.bd83b59b7bbf

(As A cup women suddenly start lighting up lol...sheds a whole new light on "medical marijuana"...)

HAHAHAHA!! That is so funny I appreciate that comment. We need a little humor in this crazy world

You can't really compare pot and the synthetics. Pot is pot. Sure there is different grades/qualities but the effects are pretty much the same. It just takes less to achieve the same effect with the better quality stuff.

Synthetics are a whole different ballgame. They are nothing like pot. One puff of a potent synthetic can cause psychotic symptoms, seizures, panic attacks, hallucinations all kinds of crazy symptoms.

I'm not comparing them... I was talking about hybrid marijuana which is very potent today and the fact that it's completely different than when I was a kid in the 70s. And God knows the synthetic, I wouldn't know about but I've heard enough about as well. I'm not comparing it I'm just stating that my nephew who smoked weed every day multiple times a day had that problem with one breast bigger...due to MARIJUANA

Can anyone clarify why CD and SK have an FBI file number ? I know that the local LE can request FBI help in cases such as this, but what about the possibility that FBI may have had these two on their radar on a possible FBI under cover drug buy or are now monitoring for evidence of an OC connection ..ie -distribution of controlled substances ( weed, heroin, pills , etc )

I`m mentioning this as Benslem may be one of the suburbs that is being flooded with drugs coming up out of OC in Philly and CD has portrayed himself as some sort of low level gangsta.

Well, <modsnip> claimed to have POUNDS of pot. POUNDS means he would be a long term trusted buyer and have a long term reliable seller who has access to even more pot up the chain of connections. So, yes. He brought himself to the attention of the FBI.

To think that some of his school mates believed him when he told them that his IQ was 158 would be mind boggling if I didn't realize they are just kids and easily bamboozled with BS.

He achieved nothing in life. Nothing. He excelled at nothing. Nothing. He is not known for being funny or generous or kind or jovial or comical or loving or creative or gifted in a talent.

I am not buying the story that the alleged GF said he was normal until his ATV accident after which he became depressed. He had 30 run-ins with LE in the last 6 years before being arrested for 4 first degree murders! He was anything but normal.

I can't even get into how he ended up with firearms. Was no one paying attention?

Eh, I don't think this was the case. I don't think he was alive prior. Backhoes do not move fast, nor do they have very good turn radius. If someone wanted to outrun one or turn out of its path and change direction, it's easy to do so.
Backhoes will do 20 mph and their turning radius will surprise you if the brake pedal are locked together

I'm not comparing them... I was talking about hybrid marijuana which is very potent today and the fact that it's completely different than when I was a kid in the 70s. And God knows the synthetic, I wouldn't know about but I've heard enough about as well. I'm not comparing it I'm just stating that my nephew who smoked weed every day multiple times a day had that problem with one breast bigger...due to MARIJUANA

Hybrid as related to real pot refers to a cross between "Indica" and "Sativa" (first question they ask you in a dispensary, do you want indica or sativa (or hybrid)... Indica has a sleepy more body high (at night for pain, relaxation, etc after a long day) vs sativa which is a more mind high, the kind for daytime, cleaning and hiking...(I remember the difference by "in da coma" or "in da couch"). When you go in a dispensary here you choose between indica, sativa, or hybrid. Agreed, pot today is way stronger, you won't find "lawn clippings", schwag or bricks here, and no seeds. The thc levels vary per strain, avg 13% to the high 20s, sometimes 30s. I get the highest percentage "flower" (good old fashioned "bud"or hash oil because my tolerance is so high. (Wax's, bubble hash, resins go as high as 70s plus, thats too hard on the lungs (and brain) for me. There's a whole new "dab" thing where you use a blow torch and a "rig" (expensive, a few hundred bucks) but that is way too strong for me (I fell over literally after one hit and my friends had to carry me home, I dont like it because the process reminds me of smoking crack or something (I've never smoked crack yuk). I am NOT a fan of this dab movement. Some strains are also higher in CBDs (cannabinoids) which are associated with the healing pain relieving, antiseizure, tumor relieving, etc properties. All the ingredients are on the labels so you know what's in your weed. Some dispensaries sell organic. You can go in and get anything from cookies, gummies, baklava, chocolates, popcorn, brownies and mints to patches, pills, sodas, coffees, tinctures, wax, oils, lotions, salves....

I am a Medical Marijuana patient. God Bless Colorado.
:cupcake:

(Ps not going to comment much on one bigger boob except tp say I read somewhere that every woman has one boob bigger than the other. O/T!!! )

(Eta: as my inbox suddenly blows up, lol...STONERS!!! :biggrin:)

(Eta: as far as edibles go, they usually sell them on the "rec side" in 100mg bars, each chocolate square or gummy being 10mg each (you get much higher edibles on the "med side", each dispensary usually has 2 doors, med and recreational. You get better quality and prices on the med side.

In some of the senior homes where my friend works I've heard they get to sit around in the game room and smoke pot, lol.)

All right Websleuth friends, here is a fact that I have not seen mentioned.

Medicinal Marijuana is legalized in Pennsylvania.

Was CD taking/using marijuana via a doctor's prescription? It is available in several different forms and different strengths by prescription.

I have felt this case was solved too quickly. With all the talk of marijuana, I wondered why the agencies weren't interested in trying to find out where CD was getting his supply from. A logical move that doesn't seem to have happened.

My opinions only.

Hi everyone. I just want to say that I've really enjoyed reading everyone's theories on this tragic case.

I have been wondering if there will be a trial or not.

I had read that DiNardo confessed, but then read the judge entered "not guilty" on his behalf.

I also want to commend all the law enforcement officers who worked quickly and tirelessly in this case.

Prayers to all the families![emoji1317]

What's this? The judge entered a plea of 'not guilty' on Dinardo's behalf? Can you provide a link?
I thought it's already been stated all over, including by his lawyer, that he (something to the effect of) "agreed to the participation in or committing of 4 murders"?

Backhoes will do 20 mph and their turning radius will surprise you if the brake pedal are locked together

Yes. I see town owned backhoes on the road all the time. They move at east 30 mph with reg. plates, lights, signals. Sure everyone's passing it in a 25, LOL.

Hybrid as related to real pot refers to a cross between "Indica" and "Sativa" (first question they ask you in a disoensary, do you want indica or sativa... Indica has a sleepy more body high (at night for pain after a long day) vs sativa which is a more mind, the kind for daytime, cleaning and hiking...(I remember the difference by "in da coma "). When you go in a dispensary here you choose between indica, sativa, or hybrid. Agreed, pot today is way stronger, you won't find "lawn clippings", schwag or bricks here, and no seeds. Some strains are higher in CBDS (cannabinoids) which are associated with the healing pain relieving, antiseizure, tumor relieving, etc properties. All the ingredients are on the labels so you know what's in your weed. Some dispensaries sell organic. You can go in and get anything from cookies, gummies, chocolates and mints to patches, pills, sodas, tinctures, wax, oils, lotions, salves....

I am a Medical Marijuana patient. God Bless Colorado.

I am a chronic Migraine sufferer & have tried everything including Botox injections & I am going to discuss this option for the 15 or more severe migraines I suffer through a month with my Neurologist...God Bless you & any State that recognizes this need for medical marijuana.

I am a chronic Migraine sufferer & have tried everything including Botox injections & I am going to discuss this option for the 15 or more severe migraines I suffer through a month with my Neurologist...God Bless you & any State that recognizes this need for medical marijuana.

(Worth a try for sure. Sorry to hear about your migraines, that sucks. As mentioned above you don't have to smoke it (tincture, patch, edible...) and you don't even have to get the kind with thc in it, you can get a low or no thc kind with a high cannabinoid content.)

Not to mention a possible increase in Cup size...just joking!! Seriously I would try anything and I would prefer not to smoke it due to my dad passed from lung cancer. I do believe it has its place in medicine and it would be definitely an option. Thank you for explaining it to me

(Worth a try for sure. Sorry to hear about yoyrmigraines, that sucks. As mentioned above you don't have to smoke it (tincture, patch, edible...) and you don't even have to get the kind with thc in it, you can get a low or no thc kind with a high cannabinoid content.)

.... but you might as well...

RBBM

Whatever it takes! I hope you find something that works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric