Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he had his own home/apartment? A stable job? Paid all of his own rent and bills? Was a productive member of society? Maybe you and I have a different definition of "adult".. It's not just an age, IMO.

This this this!!!!

There is a responsibility that comes with being a gun owner. Why didn't the mother put a trigger lock on the gun to keep anyone from using it???

Why wasn't this gun in a lockable gun case, the kind with a code or a fingerprint identifier? Surely his rich parents could afford that, no?

Better yet, why was there a gun on this premises at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I can't find article now, but in one of them it says he was really trying to get someone else to get into the car too...since I didn't link article this is not considered a fact.

here is the article that states how Dinardo tried to get his friend at a wawa to get in his truck and do a drug deal. I also agree there was no pot to sell he just wanted to kill. His statement made to the police supports this theory. Link to criminal complaint below as well. I posted it before but feel it is important to read through. Please read it to get the whole sense of how planned out this was by him.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...someone-pictured-with-weapon-reports.amp.html

criminal complaint link
http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wpvi/Bruce/pdf/dinardo_documents.pdf

Welcome, Zakk. Thanks for your contributions and for using links to refer to the complaints. Too often we get a post that has no link to refer to an item, article, or post , and with so many posts it gets hard to remember where things can be found on the internet.

I did bookmark the complaints, though.... once in a while I feel brilliant. Now what folder did I put it in? :dunno:

Hoping there's an investigation into where CD bought the drugs, guns and sneakers he sold. Also think it's a shame the public has to take his word about why JTP and the rest of the boys were doing with him. Really not buying his story about JTP. Confession came too quick. Hoping the plea deal has him snitching on those he had dealings with. This case seems far from closed/solved. I would appreciate a grid search of that property too to ensure no one else is there.

Welcome dennison. :)

:welcome5:

The four young men who were killed and buried on a 68-acre farm in Solebury last week were not just names. The young men had stories and were members of our communities.

LevittownNow.com and NewtownPANow.com took time this week to learn about victims and who they were.

http://newtownpanow.com/2017/07/15/meeting-the-missing4/

Found it. Now remember this is a story DiNardo relayed to EB in the weeks prior to killing JP. "Beitz recalled DiNardo’s offering to sell another friend a shotgun at their first meeting. He said that DiNardo had bragged about having someone killed because of a dispute over $800, and that DiNardo said he only gave his phone number out to “people who kill people.” http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...com&utm_medium=social&cid=Philly.com+Facebook Now CD claims in his confession the amount of money in the killing of JP was $800. This is why I don't believe his confession. Too many strange coincidences and things that don't add up. Weeks before he killed JP, CD was telling people he had killed someone over $800, then he kills someone and claims it was over $800. I think he was making that up to fit the prior story he had been spreading around town.

The four young men who were killed and buried on a 68-acre farm in Solebury last week were not just names. The young men had stories and were members of our communities.

LevittownNow.com and NewtownPANow.com took time this week to learn about victims and who they were.

http://newtownpanow.com/2017/07/15/meeting-the-missing4/
This story is important to get out there. CD has already tried to paint himself as the victim to these 4 young men, attempting to drag their names through the mud. These young men were going places and/or getting their lives together, unlike some.

Found it. Now remember this is a story DiNardo relayed to EB in the weeks prior to killing JP. "Beitz recalled DiNardo’s offering to sell another friend a shotgun at their first meeting. He said that DiNardo had bragged about having someone killed because of a dispute over $800, and that DiNardo said he only gave his phone number out to “people who kill people.” http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...com&utm_medium=social&cid=Philly.com+Facebook Now CD claims in his confession the amount of money in the killing of JP was $800. This is why I don't believe his confession. Too many strange coincidences and things that don't add up. Weeks before he killed JP, CD was telling people he had killed someone over $800, then he kills someone and claims it was over $800. I think he was making that up to fit the prior story he had been spreading around town.

Agreed. And what is the deal with Dnardo and the number 8? He also claimed to be selling $8000 worth of pot. We need to add pathological liar to the list.

Right? The constant use of $800 over & over in all his shady stuff. It's like it's the only number he can say practically. I found it extremely odd and posted something earlier about the $800

I don't know of any street drugs,but the anti-psychotic Risperdal can cause male breast growth.

My son had to take that after his psychotic episode when he was taking steroids as part of his chemo regimen when he had cancer. He got puffy and moonface and a little moobies but more like an overweight male, not feminine

Thank you for your site. I had been loooing for it myself and found it and thought I should post it. I am sickened by what has gone on and I feel like the air is heavy here.. as is my heart for these boys and their families.

Yes she said she and her husband were out by their pool and heard gunfire. The husband insisted it was shotgun blasts. It was Saturday afternoon. That does not really match up time wise. Maybe..ugh..CD and SK were practicing for their busy evening.

i do believe the neighbors did hear gun shots.weather it was from CD or another person, i dont know but i honestely believe the neighbors did hear what they heard.

Welcome, Zakk. Thanks for your contributions and for using links to refer to the complaints. Too often we get a post that has no link to refer to an item, article, or post , and with so many posts it gets hard to remember where things can be found on the internet.

I did bookmark the complaints, though.... once in a while I feel brilliant. Now what folder did I put it in? :dunno:

Thank you for your site. I had been loooing for it myself and found it and thought I should post it. I am sickened by what has gone on and I feel like the air is heavy here.. as is my heart for these boys and their families.

ugh ignore my post below it is the same but still getting use to paying here:)

He was shot in the back and on the ground unable to run. The other guy was able and running and was killed by repeated gunfire.

i just shudder tot hink TM could have been alive when that ran over him. just i cant comprhand...:crying:

Anyone hear anything else mentioned about KBM ( Known Bensalem Male ) that detectives interviewed on July 9th about CD trying to sell TM's car to him ?

I completely agree that it needs to be legalized, and that much crime would be averted if it was.
But... if it was legal, I strongly suspect this result would be much the same, just with different spin.

MOO. :moo:

how so?

ignore my post below it is the same I posted response wrong
I am still getting use to this

Because I think the weed was just an excuse, his backstory for killing. O don't think it had anything to do with his motive. He'd have become a killer one way or the other, IMO.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

just wondering how the crime rate on weed is in states like CO are? are states that legal sell weed is is a deterent to crime or lowered? :thinking:

This this this!!!!

There is a responsibility that comes with being a gun owner. Why didn't the mother put a trigger lock on the gun to keep anyone from using it???

Why wasn't this gun in a lockable gun case, the kind with a code or a fingerprint identifier? Surely his rich parents could afford that, no?

Better yet, why was there a gun on this premises at all?

He is considered an adult even if he had no job and lived with mom and dad. Many still live at home now a days doesn't make them a kid. I'm sure his mama and daddy didn't require him to make an inventory of all that he had in his space.

Not every one locks up their guns, and many don't go that far in keeping a gun put up. They want get to it if needed.

The gun was on the premises because of the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution and the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it