Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know why his moms 357 magnum and the other guns weren't in a locked case as he wasn't allowed to buy or have guns because of his mental condition. When are these parents going to wake up? .

Is there a link somewhere indicating where CD got the guns? Both used in these crimes and also the guns he was supposedly selling? I have read most of the linked articles and have not seen this reference.

Link to documents of the confessions: https://bucks.crimewatchpa.com/da/29567/post/two-men-charged-homicide-four-solebury-slayings
I have heard from some credible sources that some details do not line up. Take their testimony with a grain of salt.
I don't think any of it lines up. From CD picking them up for drug deals or for the drug deal/weapon purchase at all. Seems very odd. I think we will have to wait until the evidence is released and pick it apart. Then lol we still might not know. What I do know is I dont believe anything that has came out of CD mouth.
What I've personally noticed in cases is that a crime happens and the police start to investigate. Let's say in this case 100's of LE and numerous departments.

1) they all separately track down leads and interview numerous people.

2) once they feel they have solid evidence to stick the crime to the suspect or in this case "the confession " they are unfortunately done. They hand over all the reports/interviews to another LE then he/she writes up the report and it's handed over to secure the indictment. I'm not sure who chooses what they believe is the theory of what happened. I think its more of what they can fit into what the evidence is that they've collected. Who knows. Then they are done and wash their hands of it all. They've removed the bad person and the community feels safe. Sometimes the bad guy is still roaming the streets but I'm most positive they got him and his goofy cousin this time.

3) I have seen where the written report and the taped interviews were totally opposite and did not fit the evidence.
So in this case I can't wait to see/hear the interviews. Plus most Pro Attorneys/LE's will tell you that they don't need to show us a motive but of course we always want one. Because this cases motive is BS.

4) case goes to trial and Pro Attorney puts their spin on the story to secure a guilty verdict and the Def. Attorney trys to throw out everything but the kitchen sink and puts their own spin on it and prays for a miracle. Some cases even after the trial we are still confused on wth just happened.

Anyway jmo sometimes we aren't privy to all of what's really going on and even though this crazy boy has confessed I the reason we are all still glued and want answers is because it just DOESN'T make sense. But then again in my mind No crime/murder makes sense unless you are in danger and defend yourself.

Sorry for the long post. I've just been a bystander for years but this case has me all kinds of crazy & sleep deprived. Ohhh and texting on my little bitty phone is for the birds 😂😂 idk how yall do it but you guys rock!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He is considered an adult even if he had no job and lived with mom and dad. Many still live at home now a days doesn't make them a kid. I'm sure his mama and daddy didn't require him to make an inventory of all that he had in his space.

Not every one locks up their guns, and many don't go that far in keeping a gun put up. They want get to it if needed.

The gun was on the premises because of the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution and the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Of course it's legal.

It's just a really poor decision and a lack of common sense to have a gun so readily available with a known mentally unstable person in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is considered an adult even if he had no job and lived with mom and dad. Many still live at home now a days doesn't make them a kid. I'm sure his mama and daddy didn't require him to make an inventory of all that he had in his space.

Not every one locks up their guns, and many don't go that far in keeping a gun put up. They want get to it if needed.

The gun was on the premises because of the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution and the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

The constitution may allow him the right to bear arms, but the constitution doesn't demand that his parents allow firearms in their home. However, they did set the example, by having their own guns. As far as I am concerned, the parents have every right to determine what will and won't be in their house, regardless of the constitution. If they didn't want him to have access to guns, they should have taken care of it. His mom may have had one because of her trucking business; and who knows what the father had-their son didn't need any, because he didn't appear to be working or needing to be any place in particular. What a gigantic mess they all created

Of course it's legal.

It's just a really poor decision and a lack of common sense to have a gun so readily available with a known mentally unstable person in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, I think with having the right to own a gun you need to make sure that it's done in a responsible manner. I don't think anyone should excuse irresponsibly. Too many kids are killed because parents are reckless. If you're not wearing it, it should be locked.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I really hope the authorities comb the -$@! Heck out of that " farm land "

Just jumping off this post; I'm not directing at Jasp or anyone else in particular.

Both CD and SK seem to have criminal backgrounds that were pretty well-known in this community. At this point, we do not know how (or if) the other adults in these households secured their own firearms. (Or do we, and I missed it? ... Someone here please correct me on this if I'm wrong! I'd love more info, tbh.) [emoji361][emoji1003][emoji68]🏼*[emoji335]

I just believe that CD and SK had *multiple* firearms — and access to them, legally or otherwise — anyway. They obviously had no compunction against using them, unfortunately.

All MOO, of course. ✌️

I agree, I think with having the right to own a gun you need to make sure that it's done in a responsible manner. I don't think anyone should excuse irresponsibly. Too many kids are killed because parents are reckless. If you're not wearing it, it should be locked.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

[emoji202]MOO

Please quit making extra work for our wonderful mods! Breakingnews247 is a fake news site! <mod snip> It's legitimately a make-your-own fake article site!

The four young men who were killed and buried on a 68-acre farm in Solebury last week were not just names. The young men had stories and were members of our communities.

LevittownNow.com and NewtownPANow.com took time this week to learn about victims and who they were.

http://newtownpanow.com/2017/07/15/meeting-the-missing4/

Dean-300x206.png

Dean Finocchiaro (left) with his brother, Anthony

Meo19961581_1143142689165078_7914219080952276069_n-240x300.jpg

Thomas Meo

MS80426-173x300.png

Mark Sturgis

jimi-226x300.png

Jimi Patrick

I have read every post about these beautiful young men being murdered in cold blood. I, myself, have nothing to say, except evil lives among us. May they rest in peace, and please pray for their families.

As close as I can tell-Sean's grandfather's sister is married to a DiNardo. What that makes them as far as cousins go, I've got nothing other than that they are distant cousins of some sort.
Second cousins. Grandparents are bro and sis, I think.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Here is how you can tell if something is fake new:

If you see a big breaking news story go to news.google.com and type in the headline, if nothing shows up in Google news or any other big news organization then it is fake.

You can also go to the local news networks and see if anyone else is reporting the big breaking news story. If they are not it is fake news.

Please be very careful and remember if you see a story that begins with http://www.breakingnews247.net/ it is fake news.

Here are the Websleuths rules if you need a refresher http://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Thank you,
Tricia

No. I must disagree. The gun should have been locked up where he could NOT get to it. All the guns should have been locked up to where he could not get to them. He, according to his own mother, was diagnosed as schizophrenic. They in fact knew he was certifiably nuts and it looks like they may have slipped up because they didn't notice a gun was missing. Guns should be locked up, all the time. I am not judging anyone, they too are in hell now, but really? Did no one learn from Lanza's mom?

But, I must say, the fact that he is going to prison forever, with man *advertiser censored*, after murdering 4 really nice young men for no reason whatsoever other than thrill and then snitched out his own cousin in exchange for his life has its own rewards.

Please quit making extra work for our wonderful mods! Breakingnews247 is a fake news site! Not Trump-type "fake news," it's legitimately a make-your-own fake article site!

Thank you!!!!!

No. I must disagree. The gun should have been locked up where he could NOT get to it. All the guns should have been locked up to where he could not get to them. He, according to his own mother, was diagnosed as schizophrenic. They in fact knew he was certifiably nuts and it looks like they may have slipped up because they didn't notice a gun was missing. Guns should be locked up, all the time. I am not judging anyone, they too are in hell now, but really? Did no one learn from Lanza's mom?

But, I must say, the fact that he is going to prison forever, with man *advertiser censored*, after murdering 4 really nice young men for no reason whatsoever other than thrill and then snitched out his own cousin in exchange for his life has its own rewards.

You crack me up in a time of sadness. Thank you.

So he had his own home/apartment? A stable job? Paid all of his own rent and bills? Was a productive member of society? Maybe you and I have a different definition of "adult".. It's not just an age, IMO.
Adult by legal definition. Parents can't physically control an adult child.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Probably still haven't had more than 10 hours ofnsleep since tues.. needed a nap hard :)

What'd i miss

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I know a couple of people who are schizophrenic and while they were dangerous to themselves and a little bit to others for a brief period, they were never anyone you would think would lure 4 young men to a farm to kill.

To me CD wanted to do this and he did. Is he mentally ill yes, but insane no. He's just bad. And if he didn't get his mother's gun he would have gotten another one from somewhere else or stolen one.

So heartbroken over this case--I've been following since the beginning as a mom of a 24 year old son with Type 1 Diabetes--I can't imagine how I would feel knowing my son was out there somewhere without his insulin. It's one of the scariest thoughts in the world to me.

I wish it was reported who was in the car with him at the WaWa. I think the date in the confession is incorrect and it was probably not SK. It may have been JTP, but the time doesn't really match up--the other kid at WaWa says it was afternoon and JTP was apparently picked up around 6pm. I do recall seeing one photo of JTP with facial hair though.

The reason I wonder if it was JTP is that I work with young people with personality and psychotic disorders and I can absolutely see a scenario where he would become angrier and angrier at the person who "shushed" him when he was trying to get the other kid to get in the car, the anger turning into all sorts of distorted thinking and resulting in revenge. Sometimes kids who have personality and psychotic disorders will take small slights like this and turn them into something much bigger and become obsessed with righting the wrong. They feel completely justified in their own minds. I could see him then feeling like it was thrilling and easy to get away with and beginning to plot more, bringing his cousin in on it with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it